★╗╚☆ Junsu 。◕‿◕。 Liyin ★╗

Guest `Niiie

And...in the interview, Ri In said that she used to play a piano for about a year (?) and she stopped because it was too hard. And as for Junsu, um, I am not sure if this is right or wrong, but he used to play a violin for...a year (?) and he stopped because he said he had too many talent. Haha. That's all I can remember. *shrugs*

Really? I didn't know about the Junsu bit. XDD; I believe she said that she learned the piano when she was a kid. Originally she started learning piano but after giving up on it, I think her parents got her take up the violin? They should just teach each other, eh. XDD;

I really want them to sing "Timeless" in Mandarin for the Beijing tour date. ZLY absolutely has to guest. D:

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"So does anyone know what are some of their similarites?"

some people pointed it out already but I'll just add on to mine:

- both suck at english xD

sorry to cut your post but that line totally crack me up! haha

but I think Ri In's English is slightly better than Junsu's (after listening to Ri In's version of "I have nothing"). Haha...

I love them both. Junsu and Ri In <3

Guest callingTHEWORLD.

Oh yes, that is because I am a big SuYin fan like you. I like making anything plus it's fun. Haha. And hey, don't forget about Wendy too, she is good at photoshopping. lol. Oh, hey Cece, when I read about Suyin's similarites and it made me smile like an idiot. XD

-both own a dog (I believe his is white and hers is black)

Don't forget that she also has a big dog (the one in Sichuan, I think?) So, they both have a huge dog too. LOL.

- both of them sing Celion Dion and Whitney Houston songs when they were younger

Are you serious? Junsu was listening to their songs when young? I never knew. I always thought that he was listening to only Nsync or Kangta 'cause he loved them. Hey, did Junsu mention that he likes listening to Brian McKnight lately, right? If so, then cool, it seems like they are into black music. Oh yes, I am totally addicted to any black music too. XDDD

- both complimented each other; Junsu says Ri In is pretty and Ri In says Junsu is handsome

Since I noticed that he kept calling her pretty, so I was thinking how many time did he call her pretty? Haha. It was so cute.

Wendy, Yep. I remember it from DBSK's magazine or something...I am not sure. Haha. Yeah, they should teach other each although he already taught her how to dance, hand gesture when singing, Korean language, etc. And Ri In did the same thing to him - mostly Chinese language, I think. But still.

Guest `Niiie

LYNNIE. you never failed to amaze me with new artwork...i love all of it.

thank you. *dl onto my compt* hehehe.

CandySux

lols. it's okay~ i understand..hehehe.

i never knew he has a twin..

any pics of her twin?

about Junsu & Ri Innie,

i love them both in singing together

you must have mean junsu right?

yep, he had a twin and talk about him enough.

2hp7vrc.jpg

daddy & son at their pizza restaurant.

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

Omg, he has a twin I didn't know that.

Does he act or anything, planning to debut is not to late?

I guess we still have a chance for SuYIn, if Junsu is take, there is the twin. I don't think Ri in have a twin though.

Guest `Niiie

Omg, he has a twin I didn't know that.

Does he act or anything, planning to debut is not to late?

I guess we still have a chance for SuYIn, if Junsu is take, there is the twin. I don't think Ri in have a twin though.

so far, there's no news on junsu's twin..so if you wish to know, i think its wise

to go to dbsk official thread to ask...they know more info about his twin than me.

neways, i dont agree with you on replacing of SUSU.

In my opinion, no other guys or girls can replace them EVER-

they are a couple made in heaven, totally compliment with other liek no one can.

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

I didn't mean as for real, just a joke. But thanks for the info, I will check dbsk thread.

SuYin fighting

Guest a. pikachu

- both sang Magic Castle

They should make this their next duet! It would sound wonderful~ : D

"So does anyone know what are some of their similarites?"

omg love all ur similarities Licece!!!

I didnt know Junsu had played the violin once,

is there anywhere I can see it???

I didnt know Ri In wrote "One More Try"

the similarities show how they match perfectly!!

^ yes! It would be great if they do a duet

for Magic Castle!! that song is really nice!!

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

So I was watching Triangle performance on Youtube, the camera is all over the place because it was a fan. I can't spot Ri IN, but I wonder if DBSK were watching as she perform. Especially JunSu. She is way more confident right now, and in China she is like so proud awesome!

Guest `Niiie

So I was watching Triangle performance on Youtube, the camera is all over the place because it was a fan. I can't spot Ri IN, but I wonder if DBSK were watching as she perform. Especially JunSu. She is way more confident right now, and in China she is like so proud awesome!
me too, I think DBSK ask someone to record the performance and watch when they ahve time

since you know, they are pretty much tight up...

They should make this their next duet! It would sound wonderful~ : D

yes, they should or must i say LSM should let them have another duet ASAP!!

or btw, you know what, i think that we should make a petition for SUyin..

maybe with all other shippers help, we may have another timeless aura.

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

I agree, they need to have another duet. I would love to hear them duet again!

I hope Ri in will be in DBSK's next concerts in beijing. It was sad that she didn't get to perform, hopefully this time she could duet with Junsu timeless, and triangle.

maybe even I Will for solo!

Guest leejunkified

you must have mean junsu right?

yep, he had a twin and talk about him enough.

http://i30.tinypic.com/2hp7vrc.jpg

daddy & son at their pizza restaurant.

Actually the bald guy isn´t JunSu´s dad, but the one in the bg with the white tshirt. He´s very cute and JunSu looks a ton like him.

I think SuYin is quite cute... it´s a shame that when they sung together Cassiopeia wouldn´t even let them look at each other during performaces. I´m sure things would have looked smoother/better if they could have had some interaction.

Guest lilcece

whoa, the first post got a new makeover. I'm loving it =)

I see LYNNIE's artwork! I recognize it anywhere, lol!

Guest sky_view

oooooh...new pictures and gifs, thanks for sharing~

Cool...Junsu can sing in Mandarin with Ri In for Timeless song. I would love to see them singing in that language at the performance sometimes. ^_^

Guest myhaven

i never knew he has a twin..

any pics of her twin?

about Junsu & Ri Innie,

i love them both in singing together

i tried finding but nothing man.

but if u try finding some youtube videos on junsu,

they feature some family pictures of his which includes his brother.

junho not as famous as yoohwan lah.

he's more sportslike and so much taller and bigger den junsu

and they dun look so much like twins.

so sad hr fordny get feature much:(

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

Wow, page 7 already. the Timeless pair deserves it and more!!

What do you mean that DBSK fans wouldn't let them look at eachother?

I see Junsu looking at Ri in a lot, but Ri in is probably shy, she always look at JunSu when he doesn't noticed!

Archived