♪彡 The Official Taesu (태수) Thread ★♫

Guest ilubSMTOWN!

Gosh.. guys. I just want to say a warm hello for all taesu supporters here.

*waves, hugs, and kisses*

citra yeah sis. you know that I'm sooo in love with them. LOL.

and that's why I love taesu. drama,drama,drama. butt,butt,buttS. LOL

HELL YEAH!!! I don't want anyone to blame on us. I mean I mean..

I'm goin like this after the massive effect of reading WW and HB. soo.. whose fault?

I'm quite confused too. Even if they were together because they've already had the lovebullets after the 1st sight.

That means at least junsu would be the one to make the 1st move eventhough he doesn't know her well and such.

and I've never known our little Junsu would be that gentle and man-alike. LOL

And that's what we call with destined-to-be-with-each-other

yienyienyien

and puh-lease, make sure your feet are strong enough to run if she escaped from u.

i'll pray for u n citra so that u guys would be our taesu warriors. LOL

Deff not our fault sis not ours,it's taesu's FAULT <_< lol

Ofcourse junsu the one who made the 1st move, there's no way taeyeon gonna run to him 1st lol

look who's hand just cant stand not to touch :phew:

No worries if im going there i will be TAESU WARRIOR PRINCESS AND GUARDNG THEM WHILE STALKING THEM TOO :ph34r:

I'll try my best to get anything bout them HOHOHO if need i will stalk them 24/7 till we get Kissing pic ROFL XD

save up your money!

ask your parents, your cousins, your friends...

go to Thai and bring some Taesu stuff back here and make us happy!

LOL I will no worry XD if i can i will kidnap them and get them married in the nearest chapel LOL

Stalking Taesu is #1 Priority hell yeah B)

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest merlyunho

shesnotme *hugs* thx... ^^

it's.... i kinda find it hard to describe it too lol.

don't worry. i'll make sure they didn't notice there's a hidden cam. yeah we can get to know to the "making film" aka "making babies" stuffs.

I'M SOOOOOO TAESU-HIGH

edit: citra you. ROCK. Gosh.

well and bring a super HD handycam with u, sis. i prefer the "moving things" better.

yeah yeah. make sure there'll be a lot of skinships.

nyum

u know what i love, rite? lol

chapel is not that enough. make sure you get them into a hotel room, and place a hidden cam.

lalalalala

^

U really need some more TaeSu dear i think your "dying" LOL XD

anyway if u look closely at that balloon perf,taeyeon actually waiting for him then they did lil talk

after that

taesu3ik3.jpg

^

Taeyeon's hand so grabbing his hand LOL XD

the day b4 the concert

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/7586/taesuataf2za5.jpg

and WAAAAAYYYY back b4 HB

taesusmtownmv.jpg

^

i think that's when all STARTED LOL

Guest walkrunfly

Lishathestain: Haha! I love Taesu and I love Haesica. I can't have my boys being lonely, what kind of fan would I be? They need some lovin' as well. And plus, they would all make terribly cute babies!

Gosh.. guys. I just want to say a warm hello for all taesu supporters here.

*waves, hugs, and kisses*

*waves, hugs, and kisses back* Hopefully Su and Taeyeon will notice how much we love them and invite us to their wedding! We could all perform a remix of rising sun and kissing you...actually that wouldn't blend very well right?

Haha!!!! TAESU WARRIORS!! LOL You're TOO Funny! Thanks for the laugh! :lol:

Deff not our fault sis not ours,it's taesu's FAULT <_< lol

Ofcourse junsu the one who made the 1st move, there's no way taeyeon gonna run to him 1st lol

look who's hand just cant stand not to touch :phew:

No worries if im going there i will be TAESU WARRIOR PRINCESS AND GUARDNG THEM WHILE STALKING THEM TOO :ph34r:

I'll try my best to get anything bout them HOHOHO if need i will stalk them 24/7 till we get Kissing pic ROFL XD

LOL I will no worry XD if i can i will kidnap them and get them married in the nearest chapel LOL

Stalking Taesu is #1 Priority hell yeah B)

I totally agree, It's taesu's fault! and Junsu did take the initiative to touch her first. What a daring man~

Guest merlyunho

citra yeah hun. you know i'm this lifeless when it comes to taesu.

u know what?

i secretly thought that maybe they DID make a special request to get the spot next to each other in Only Love MV.

who knows, anyway?

OR ELSE, MAYBE IT WAS THE VERY 1ST TIME OUR LIL JUNSU FEEL THE LOVE SPARKS.

she's so cute anyway in the white coat and her hair do is soooo cute!!

walkrunfly yeah. u're welcome. ^^

ummmmm.. maybe rising sun and haptic motion would go a bit better in sync. lol.

and thing is: WE SHOULD ASK THEM TO SING TOGETHER.

Lea Salonga- We Could Be In Love.that would be so sweet. ^^

actually, i kinda have always wondered what it would be like if taeyeon sing ri in's parts in Timeless

taesu alert taesu alert!!

walkrunfly lol yeah junsu really showing he's a MAN besde taeyeon

no wonder he has too since Tae the MAN in the group LOL

mer hahaha nah i think they accidentally being side by side and feel the spark since then

oooh if they make a duet it will be the most awesome duet ever!!!!

taesu need to meet each other again lol, but im sure they meet alot at SM company

kekekeke TaeSu is REAL PEOPLE LOL XD

Guest merlyunho

citra... yeah... i love taeyeon the most out of every k-pop female singer.

and junsu's voice has been my favorite ever since..... years ago.

and their duet would be the most awesome thing could ever happen!!!!

right. they're real. don't ever try to deny them.

well u can ignore, but pls, don't deny lol.

tae is made for su. su is made for tae.

LONG LIVE TAESU! LONG LIVE TAESU!! LOL

Guest ShortaznGirl

Labelle is the pic of junsu and taeyeon in line for something your's? because it clearly says do not take out without permission so i suggest that u take that off immediately.

anyway taesu lover here =D

Guest x-prince

*dang the pics are so slow loading*

anyways, aaw, the first pic was so cute. its like, imagine on the stage. and you just ended a great performance, and junsu's all sweaty and he looks at you, and breaks a smile, a smile that tells you "hi. its over huh. hi"

that sweet sweet smile. lol

Guest lovelovedbsk

Eventhough i am one of the junsu's fans, but

I support Taesu too!!!

they just look so cute together..........

As both of them are great singer in their own group, they both have sweet smile, and they are both adorable.......

I am just wondering that why their fans have been so stirring bout this.........

shortazngirl oooh yeah forgot bout that i just copy paste lol XD

mer i think dbsk need to be a guest at chinchin radio LOL

OMG must be so awkward between them,im sure junsu will be soooo jealous seeing how care Mr.K to her lol

yes no denial please ROFL XD

x-prince hehehe no wonder taeyeon look so happy there a HOT SWEATY man just looking into her eyes like that,if me i think i will be fainting in a sec @_____@

lovelovedbsk taesu deff the most adorable couple they are who they are, i mean these 2 never being fake in front of camera what u see is what u got which is....DORKS!!!! LOL

Guest merlyunho

x-prince LOL. u're so cute.

I don't know if our umma can handle that kind of "thing".

I mean if I were her, i can't imagine having doctors and nurses and staffs and else coming to the stage to help the lifeless me.

LOL.

lovelovedbsk & karalyne

That's a good thing 4 two of u to realize that taesu's definitely...... something. lol

yeah.

they're the most gorgeous wonderful lovely awesome cute best couple I've ever seen in my life. ^^

*hyperbolic*

citra

W.O.W

U surely got a genius brain there.

I can't imagine how awkward it'd be.

Lalalalaala.

Imagine this. Tae and KI was sitting next to each other. and luckily, Junsu sits beside tae.

and under the table, our lovely taesu couple is making a bit "interaction" with hands, feets, and else.

But then Kangin tap TY's head affectionately for numerous times . AWWW The love triangle has already begun!!!

We need our leader

Yunho-sshi

to clear this thing ASAP. LOL

Guest keppy

i'm not an anti and i'm happy for junsu if they are really going out ..

but i'm still sad T____T

still thanks for opening the thread and sharing the pics ^^

they do look upper cute together ^^

mer oh shoot XD wah if that's what happened that's the best scenario ever!!!! LOL

imagine this too A, Y, D, T also come then tried to steal taeyeon's heart from junsu hahaha

i think this show will be called "The Korean Bachelorette" or whatever ^^;

and tae is the main star ROFL hope junsu will sing much love song to win tae's heart

Guest vintageballad

Why is it that everyone's making it a big deal out of this?

So what if they were "looking at each other" in the pictures and singing together in a MV. -_-

I think you people are jumping to conclusions and making a big deal out of nothing.

If Taeyeon and Junsu are like this, then you guys might as well support all those celebrity "couples" out there then because they just happened to look at each other's direction at a performance or something.

(No, I'm not exactly a DBSK fan.)

^

So? i dont get your point, this is for TAESU only not a compilation of many "couples", if we want to support all the "couples" then we will go to all of their thread to spazz around, and i also did that to Soshi Bang and Super Generation,but we all have favorite i dont see why ppl need to complaint bout it, if i dont like i dont go round other "couples" thread just to say such a thing

Guest Lishathestain

Lishathestain: Haha! I love Taesu and I love Haesica. I can't have my boys being lonely, what kind of fan would I be? They need some lovin' as well. And plus, they would all make terribly cute babies!
omg im glad there still fans like u (and mostly all of us in this thread) out there!

and you're right..they boys need some loving!! other than from the normal-crazy fans..

*dang the pics are so slow loading*

anyways, aaw, the first pic was so cute. its like, imagine on the stage. and you just ended a great performance, and junsu's all sweaty and he looks at you, and breaks a smile, a smile that tells you "hi. its over huh. hi"

that sweet sweet smile. lol

OMG OMG OMG my heart skipped a beat or two reading this lol.

but yea, it's obvious, that tae waited for junsu after the perf ends. and yea k'citra they did talk/whisper after..guuhh CUTE!

So what if they were "looking at each other" in the pictures and singing together in a MV. -_-

I think you people are jumping to conclusions and making a big deal out of nothing.

If Taeyeon and Junsu are like this, then you guys might as well support all those celebrity "couples" out there then because they just happened to look at each other's direction at a performance or something.

aw cmon don't be a party pooper :(

i mean this is just like wonderbang,soshibang,dbsk&csjh,eunhye&jjh,..ermm who else? lol.

but i think TaeSu is more real because there's no script. they did (or still do) hang out in real life.

Merly..well yea at least there's a use now after spending so much times watching k/j-dramas lol.

ok let's just pray for SM to release a TaeSu duet.

i'm pretty sure SM knows the song would be OHMYGODBEAUTIFUL, but he might be afraid to because u know..not all fans are this accepting toward their idols :(

sigh poor boys..one day they will be 50 and still single :(

Guest yienyienyien

they definitely didn't just "look at each other". We have some taesu PDA. :D those taesu-interactions-which-we-shall-not-name was basically the "foundation" of this thread. LOL, anyways, we can't post it here since we are not allowed (even though I'm pretty sure every taesu fan has that pics stored), but taeyeon and junsu aren't just sunbae-hoobae relationship for sure.

Besides, isn't asian (idol) music mostly about fan service? :D

you guys are super funny!

merlyunho : Maybe Sica should read WW since she loves to read and can actually understand English, if taesu were the ones who read, taeng and junsu would probably just end with "so AMAIJING YO!" w/o understanding anything. And btw, shorties can't run really fast. Haha, sorry taengoo.

I want a taesu duet too. It'll be super AMAIJING. Taeyeon and Junsu both have WONDERFUL vocals and sing perfect live. (eh..kinda true, both of them rarely mess up when they sing live)

^

AGREED!!! XD

that's why the spazz is OVER THE TOP LOL

yeah they really need to make duet song, but i doubt SM will make one esp after HB >.<

when they released the 1st album and there's a song of tae duet with kangta, right at that moment i want to have junsu duet with taeyeon in soshi 2nd album,but idk if that wil ever happen or not T_T

Archived