♪彡 The Official Taesu (태수) Thread ★♫

Guest ilubSMTOWN!

Guest merlyunho

ah Lisha Now we know ur love for taesu is that much that you don't even care for the others lol.

come on come on spread the the Taesu love virus!!!!

umm.. it was the manager and

eeteuk

, I recalled.

come on girls let's start our production of WGM: Taeyeon and Junsu: The facts about the Kims

LOL.

bring on your wildest imagination.

oh umma come on don't break little junsu's heart. just accept his love and please, make cute babies and at least name one of them Kim Taesu.

rofl

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest walkrunfly

Junsu's mom doesn't want a celebrity daughter in law

but maybe she wants Taeyeon ^_______^

'cos Tae's not a celebrity

she's a dork XD

who doesn't want Tae as a daughter in law,

seriously?

she's pretty ^^

she's naturally cuate ^^

she sings well ^^

she behaves

she knows how to take care of people

she knows how to cook, and if i'm not wrong, Junsu CAN"t cook :D

lol

he opened his mouth too much

he also said sth like "We kept contact with them (while TVXQ in Japan)"

if i'd been the interviewer i would have asked him

"you mean you kept contact with one of them?" XD

and who's in denial

why can't they accept the truth

or just think "Maybe Taesu exists"

at least they can have fun reading Wedding Wrecker

(seems like there're not many Taesu fic?

is Taesu too real to write about ^^)

talking about the upcoming SM concert,

i hope there're some supporters there

you know, even Taesu happens, but if fans don't like that

nothing will be caught on camera or fan account =(

(why do i always sound like a pessimist ><)

I agree 100%! And seriously, Junsu would be the perfect son in law and Taeyeon the perfect daughter in law! Oh and I remember that clip when Su said that his eyes are drawn to them! LOL! At first I thought that he might've had interest in

Tiffany

since there was a youtube clip where he was laughing while she was acting cute, but now that I think about it, it was all for Taeyeon. Muhahahhaa!

and that line: "you mean you kept in contact with one of them" <--- hahahaa you're so cute! LOL. That was so funny! Only if you were the interviewer!

^

lol i feel sorry for you then XD making comment at taesu suporter thread

but whatever as long as my junsu dont go gay LOL

merly mwahahahaha you got sum imagination there wah i can see u making film of TaeSu

you should be the director of WGM and make a wholse season bout them lol

word. haha

As long as Su isn't gay then I'm happy. If he is then that's a "no-no" since I would have to lose hope in our future relationship LOL.

C'mon, a girl can dream right?

anyways, yay for taesu!

i'm currently dreaming about taesu interaction and a Jessica-Donghae interaction. Please Dear Lord, answer my prayer!

Guest xskyi

omg the speed in here is like a chatrooms's speed. I feel like losing track after every post.

But Kim Taesu is a good name for a kid, it's special ust for them!

BUt this reminds me, didn't DBSK and SNSD participate in some show together once? what show was it?!?!

Did they really hug and he pinched her cheeks? Well, they can be either REALLY close with eachother or some romantic sparks are between them. Akkk, I cant seem to focus while writing about this dorky couple! I cant even understand what my point is and the meaning.....

I have a feeling of this treat is going to be at page 20 or 18 tomorrow.....

Guest merlyunho

xskyi oh my.... you may be currently having a taesu-high, like the one i'm having right one.

it's somehow similar to having a sugar-high, just a bit heavier.

you wouldn't know what to say.

and everytime you see duckbutts you'd go like ga-ga.

and i'm agree. let's make this thread the most active and the most -filled in aegyo- thread.

and maybe junsu or tae will visit this thread and maybe they'd realize that they really need to make cute babies.

see what i meant with having a taesu-high?

I've just had it.

and yeah, someone on HB said before that she saw tae talkin somethin which made junsu laugh so hard and pinch her cheek.

citra told me bout that. ^^

well junsu, yunho, and changmin, plus yoona and fany DID become guests on MVAD once.

and they starred in the anycall haptic CF. which was a bit sad because we didn't get the channce to see the taesu coupling.

well maybe they've realized that they need to keep this whole taesu thing off-public unless yeah, you and I know.

walkrunfly ah you're so lucky to have a dream about Taesu. the I've only had was between

Yunho and Sica

and yeah, i'll insert that little wish on my prayer tonight.

and yeah!!!! you just spoke my heart out!!

A GIRL CAN DREAM!!!!!

eventough there's so much taesu antis and deni-er out there, we still can dream about them being together, aye?

Pls support the rights of dreaming. LOL.

Guest xskyi

xskyi oh my.... you may be currently having a taesu-high, like the one i'm having right one.

it's somehow similar to having a sugar-high, just a bit heavier.

you wouldn't know what to say.

and everytime you see duckbutts you'd go like ga-ga.

and i'm agree. let's make this thread the most active and the most -filled in aegyo- thread.

and maybe junsu or tae will visit this thread and maybe they'd realize that they really need to make cute babies.

see what i meant with having a taesu-high?

I've just had it.

and yeah, someone on HB said before that she saw tae talkin somethin which made junsu laugh so hard and pinch her cheek.

Yeah I think You found my sickness, I'm Highly addicted to TaeSu!

now what was that show again???.......

Guest Lishathestain

merly oh so it was eeteuk LOL. see..i love eeteuk but my eyes were all for TaeSu.

but really tho, that pic u posted, that's the first time i've seen someone from DBSK being that close to a girl (other than Boa).

and to think TaeYeon didn't train for that long right? so they didn't train together..but the love still blossoms.

oh and walkrunfly! you're here! hahaha we both suport TaeSu & HaeSica i see! good good lol. i like u ord :D

and yea i just watched the sheraton fancam again, and guuhhhh u can totally see that Junsu glanced back a lot at taeyeon in the beginning lols.

Guest merlyunho

xskyi what? The MVAD one? miraculous victory and defeat. but the one with junsu didn't have taeyeon in it.

T.T

medias are just not catching how lovely it'd be f they get taesu in one same screen.

big rating.

probably big bash.

but BIG LOOOVVEEEE

Lisha yeah me too, the 1 st time I saw the pic, I was like..

ohmygod ohmygod ohmigoshhh finally taesu comes real!!!

and i was spazzing all over soompi, but in fact, i was having my final exam. lol

my love for them is just that BIG.

and yup. when tae was trained, i suppose dbsk has already debuted for around 1 year.

and yes, they still have lovebirds flying around them. so cute, eh?

i actually imagined once that maybe, when tae escaped once from the SM's dormitory, she might be taking chance to see Junsu. lol

I agree 100%! And seriously, Junsu would be the perfect son in law and Taeyeon the perfect daughter in law! Oh and I remember that clip when Su said that his eyes are drawn to them! LOL! At first I thought that he might've had interest in

Tiffany

since there was a youtube clip where he was laughing while she was acting cute, but now that I think about it, it was all for Taeyeon. Muhahahhaa!

and that line: "you mean you kept in contact with one of them" <--- hahahaa you're so cute! LOL. That was so funny! Only if you were the interviewer!

word. haha

As long as Su isn't gay then I'm happy. If he is then that's a "no-no" since I would have to lose hope in our future relationship LOL.

C'mon, a girl can dream right?

anyways, yay for taesu!

i'm currently dreaming about taesu interaction and a Jessica-Donghae interaction. Please Dear Lord, answer my prayer!

lol ofcourse all for taeyeon no others LOL

hahaha let's dream on becoming junsu's GF then XD

naaaah i never thought junsu attracted to the other T lol

idk i always have this imagination of TaeSu ROFL

that's why i wanted them to be partner in haptic but sigh none

me too me too taesu haesica LOL

omg the speed in here is like a chatrooms's speed. I feel like losing track after every post.

But Kim Taesu is a good name for a kid, it's special ust for them!

BUt this reminds me, didn't DBSK and SNSD participate in some show together once? what show was it?!?!

Did they really hug and he pinched her cheeks? Well, they can be either REALLY close with eachother or some romantic sparks are between them. Akkk, I cant seem to focus while writing about this dorky couple! I cant even understand what my point is and the meaning.....

I have a feeling of this treat is going to be at page 20 or 18 tomorrow.....

it's MVD (Miraculous Victory and Defeat)

yep didnt you read the fan acc ? the pics of them at A&F taken by that person ^^

awesome huh she saw it all LOL

merly oh so it was eeteuk LOL. see..i love eeteuk but my eyes were all for TaeSu.

but really tho, that pic u posted, that's the first time i've seen someone from DBSK being that close to a girl (other than Boa).

and to think TaeYeon didn't train for that long right? so they didn't train together..but the love still blossoms.

oh and walkrunfly! you're here! hahaha we both suport TaeSu & HaeSica i see! good good lol. i like u ord :D

and yea i just watched the sheraton fancam again, and guuhhhh u can totally see that Junsu glanced back a lot at taeyeon in the beginning lols.

yes yes lisa i saw it too it's like he's saying "get closer to me" ROFL XD

and did u se that taesu stand side by side at the escalator hohoho

merly WAAAAAAAAAAH hahahaha im like you sis my love for taesu just countless lol

hope they're together and hoping for more taesu in bangkok here kekeke

Guest xskyi

merlyunho Yupp it must be that one. I never watched that episode, was to but forgot everytime. What Taeyeon wasn't there? how sad, it could be some sighns there to if they where there. well I maybe should watch it anyways.....

Yeah I find media a bit critical, they say it like it's a shame to ''like'', or ''love'' someone when you are a celeb. But they are after all news sender.

LaBelle No i didn't, that's why I feel so slow in this treat. Dont know what's happening. would like to see and read about that romantic moment hahahaha...

Guest Lishathestain

lol xskyi ur not alone. i'm a taesu supporter but i feel so behind about stuffs hahaha.

i haven't gt the chance to read the fan acc either :(

k'citra yeaaa it's like he's worried about our petite Tae lol. guuhhh just like a gentleman :D

merly oh yea the run away taeyeon lol.

erm if u wanna make it a bit dramatic, it could be that at first Junsu didn't want to be in a relationship with her cos u know..fans, jobs, etc.

but then again he's still want Tae for himself, "u belong only to me!"

Tae felt that it's unfair for her, she's frustrated. that's why she ran away! ahahhaah.

yea..i watch too much k-drama.. <_<

Guest iara888

Aww, this thread is full of love! I'm so happy to see there are such avid Taesu supporters out there other than me!

Do i really need to post this again LOL XD

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/2576/ta...achothermw3.jpg

omg!!!!! Okay, I'm usually a really stoic person when I'm on the computer alone, but when I saw this pic, I literally squealed!!! I already have Taesu pics at A&F on my desktop (at the cost of having to see the fat lady that was also caught in the picture everyday, lol), but now I have one more pic to add to my collection!! Yes! lol

Lea Solonga - We Could Be In Love

http://youtube.com/watch?v=opUK6kL6oqg

^

remember that song? hahaha sooo fits taesu

Ahhh you're right! That's a really good song and it fits so well! It'd be even cooler if Taesu sang it haha

^

LOL yeah wrong choice of words there junsu lol well he said it w/o even he think it 1st it just came from his heart lol

i dont see why junsu not liking taeyeon that gal is awesome,and he should be careful so many hot guys like her ROFL

but hey tae pick junsu so he must be the best among others kekeke i can see junsu always laughed besides her coz she's such a dork lol

Yeah, you know, I've always felt really proud of Junsu for getting such a pretty girl like Taeyeon :P

my love for them is just that BIG.

and yup. when tae was trained, i suppose dbsk has already debuted for around 1 year.

and yes, they still have lovebirds flying around them. so cute, eh?

i actually imagined once that maybe, when tae escaped once from the SM's dormitory, she might be taking chance to see Junsu. lol

ROFL XD

yeah i think that could be what happened too

wah too many drama round taesu, not our fault tho,they made us like this XD

LaBelle No i didn't, that's why I feel so slow in this treat. Dont know what's happening. would like to see and read about that romantic moment hahahaha...

hahaha yeah that's what happened a fan saw them together hugging then they walked with their hands round each other and she said tae said something that make junsu laughed and he pinched her cheek

cute huh XD i doubt junsu ever did that to other female singer

k'citra yeaaa it's like he's worried about our petite Tae lol. guuhhh just like a gentleman :D

yes lisa he does look that worry though, didnt u see his face so tense he's trying not to lose tae of his sight lol

Aww, this thread is full of love! I'm so happy to see there are such avid Taesu supporters out there other than me!

omg!!!!! Okay, I'm usually a really stoic person when I'm on the computer alone, but when I saw this pic, I literally squealed!!! I already have Taesu pics at A&F on my desktop (at the cost of having to see the fat lady that was also caught in the picture everyday, lol), but now I have one more pic to add to my collection!! Yes! lol

Ahhh you're right! That's a really good song and it fits so well! It'd be even cooler if Taesu sang it haha

Yeah, you know, I've always felt really proud of Junsu for getting such a pretty girl like Taeyeon :P

kekek that pic also made my day, i knew that they always flirt with each other on stage i saw many fancams and from many angles it's so clear,sometimes junsu look at her while she looking away then just for a sec when it's tae who's looking at him even only for a glance but you deff can say there's something in their eyes,so meaningful *too much watching romantic movies* hahaha

wah yes TaeSu need to sing that song OMG must be sooo perfect duet there ^_^

Guest yienyienyien

you guys are crazy :D suddenly posting so much. I'm quite taesu deprived. (also taeprived)

I like the fact that taesu shippers are so much milder and calmer, unlike a certain pairing supporter. -___-

Next time if i get to see taeyeon, i'll ask her to sign "it's TAESU SHIDAE!" XD (or maybe taengsic shidae... :D) I think she'll choke. :x

http://img299.imageshack.us/my.php?image=t...achothermw3.jpg

ROFLMAO, i love how sica is the lightbulb and she's grinning in a funny way. XD

I'm really curious though. How did they become close friends?? LMAO. I thought that when taeng joined SM, DBSK just debuted, did they have time to like...meet the trainees and be friends with them?? I know Junsu knew yuri and sica(DUH), but i've never seen pics of predebut taengoo and junsu. XD

Kim Tae Su as the kid's name. How about Kim Su Tae? XD

citra : u going to the sm festival in bangkok? i might be going, if we're going, let's go spot taesu! :P

Guest Lishathestain

^i'm laughing more cos of that back light that's shining right on Junsu's head. it's like he got a sign from above or something lols.

well ahhh maybe Sica introduced Taeyeon to Junsu? hahaha!

^

LOL

you know what same thing happened to Taeyeon after HB XD when soshi perf at Seoul Univ all the pics i saw all lights goes to Taeyeon and she looks sooooo glowing wah in love maybe XD

you guys are crazy :D suddenly posting so much. I'm quite taesu deprived. (also taeprived)

I like the fact that taesu shippers are so much milder and calmer, unlike a certain pairing supporter. -___-

Next time if i get to see taeyeon, i'll ask her to sign "it's TAESU SHIDAE!" XD (or maybe taengsic shidae... :D) I think she'll choke. :x

http://img299.imageshack.us/my.php?image=t...achothermw3.jpg

ROFLMAO, i love how sica is the lightbulb and she's grinning in a funny way. XD

I'm really curious though. How did they become close friends?? LMAO. I thought that when taeng joined SM, DBSK just debuted, did they have time to like...meet the trainees and be friends with them?? I know Junsu knew yuri and sica(DUH), but i've never seen pics of predebut taengoo and junsu. XD

Kim Tae Su as the kid's name. How about Kim Su Tae? XD

citra : u going to the sm festival in bangkok? i might be going, if we're going, let's go spot taesu! :P

TaeSu Shidae right in front of their face im sure they both will runaway LOL

yeah i know LOL that's why im sooo sure bout taesu i mean when did they becoming close like THAT

i mean i can see if he's like that to sica or yoona or other who's been longer in SM than tae or tiffany since she's so bubbly and easy to get close with anyone

but all of a sudden BAM TaeSu O_o when where how did that happen???? XD

taeyeon close with many SM town boys,but to Hug them in public eeeeerrrr not in a million year LOL and she and junsu hugged nooooowwww we need to question that with a big "?"

even she still got shocked when

kangin

bcoming so care to her LOL

well from what i read they already close since KY era then many fans spotted them together early may

so yeah hohoho

yep im planning to go to thai but i need more info bout all the ticket price and everything

coz i need to save up my money lol

Guest merlyunho

Gosh.. guys. I just want to say a warm hello for all taesu supporters here.

*waves, hugs, and kisses*

xskyi yeah me too. i mean why should they make everything lookin so terrible? it wasn't actually because they're celebs. it's because they're IDOLS. and if u're just a plain celeb, i guess you still be able to make such relationship. but idols with thousands and millions fangirls, that's the problem, bud.

yeah, u should watch it.

junsu and changmin in a fight is always interesting to watch.

Lisha you're sooooo my drama queen. let's start the production now. maybe you can help citra to be the script writer. lol and now I'm soo taesu-high.

and tae would run to the Han river and yell something to get her mind rid of junsu.

then Junsu would come to tae and say to her that he's sorry for everything and he didn't mean everything to be that mean. then in the end of the night he would confess his love to her in a dorky way and kiss her. AWWWWWW

citra yeah sis. you know that I'm sooo in love with them. LOL.

and that's why I love taesu. drama,drama,drama. butt,butt,buttS. LOL

HELL YEAH!!! I don't want anyone to blame on us. I mean I mean..

I'm goin like this after the massive effect of reading WW and HB. soo.. whose fault?

I'm quite confused too. Even if they were together because they've already had the lovebullets after the 1st sight.

That means at least junsu would be the one to make the 1st move eventhough he doesn't know her well and such.

and I've never known our little Junsu would be that gentle and man-alike. LOL

And that's what we call with destined-to-be-with-each-other

yienyienyien

hell yeah. TAESUSHIDAE. you made me laugh so hard. make sure when you ask her to give the sign. bring pink pens and a print-out of Wedding Wrecker. tell her how we're in love with Taesu so there's no reason why she should make all these taesu things off-public

LOL. and puh-lease, make sure your feet are strong enough to run if she escaped from u.

i'll pray for u n citra so that u guys would be our taesu warriors. LOL

Guest shesnotme

come on girls let's start our production of WGM: Taeyeon and Junsu: The facts about the Kims

you're the best! the best!

i've just read your posts

lol

your Taesu love is *finds word to describe*

you should use a hidden camera in the bedroom XD

when i was reading the trans of Suju - H 's SUNNY song...

I'm I'm different~ She’d probably fall straight into my charm~

HAHA with the look I give her and

I'm I'm totally different~ with my pure and innocent smile~

(credit: girlwithsmalleyes@z-degrees.net )

suddenly Taesu poped in my head lol

btw,

pls don't quote picture, delete the tag %7Boption%7D, quote link only

^_^

i love your siggy <3

yep im planning to go to thai but i need more info bout all the ticket price and everything

coz i need to save up my money lol

save up your money!

ask your parents, your cousins, your friends...

go to Thai and bring some Taesu stuff back here and make us happy!

Archived