credit:as tagged

Preparing for a date? :D

LaBelle, Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, where did you get that HB pic? :blink:

see, they look super super good together

ilubSMTOWN!, thanks for creating this thread ^^

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shesnotme found it at soshi forum hahaha yeah they look at each other at quite distance

but if u look all the fancam again u can see junsu always looking at her and sumtimes tae looking at him

so yeah deff sumthing going on there^^

OOOHHHH hahahaha preparing for a date

u know what the title of Taeyeon's pictorial there?

it's called sumthing like "waiting for boyfriend" or like that hahaha

and OMG the color of their outfit the same hahahahah how could that be XD

Guest invisible_wings

i support them...

they suits each other.

both of them are so cute so dorky.

i'll be complete alright and love it if they two are really together =))

go TAESU

Guest sunnyshine

WHO CARES?

well, i care

just after u guys keep saying they looks good togetherr

i started to dislike her

taeyeon WAS cute and i liked her

:((

Guest crazyfrog

if they are in fact going out, i'd support them. they're both totally awesome people so they both deserve to be happy! :D

Guest luluchan

^

jessica and tiffany not EEEKK >.<;

they're nice tho,but i think junsu ideal gal is the one with personality like taeyeon hahaha

now that ur talking bout hormones thing hahaha i do see much change in junsu LOL

1st he look sooo happy and full of smile then he shockingly ripped off his shirt at shanghai concert WEEEWWWW XD

well maybe he is in love ^^ and it's a good thing if it brings positives things to their life right

hmmm i wouldn't say tiffany is "nice"... or maybe what she does to get attention is not on prupose... then she's like a erm.. korean dumb blonde then ...

Taeyeon is more ... she knows the rules of the game in showbiz (jus like junsu i guess haha)

hahahahah the shirt ripping..... no comment.... hahhaha

it's like seeing a 7 yr old horny kid trying to be sexy .. it's just errrrmmmm -____-" but i should shut up cuz I think a lot of ppl find it "hot"

:X

Guest ilubSMTOWN!

shesnotme haha, i'm glad you like this thread! np for making it, i'm glad there's supporters out there! ^^

I love all these pics people are posting haha with their similarities and such. There's more similarities to them than I thought there ever was~ ahaha.

michellelovesjaejoong I totally agree with you! haha

i'm going to find some pictures and post it next time. haha

Guest drkxraven

Taeyeon deserves a better man, but I guess they make a good couple... Junsu is kinda gay sounding and looking to me though... (fans, please don't kill me. I beg you guys. I'm on my knees.) Also, are you guys sure it's for real? I mean really, I thought it was just a rumor. O.o? And if it's true, what proves it? Please give me a link to prove it's true. I don't believe it, I remember that you're not aloud to date someone in the same entertainment building?

Guest Luvables

Ekk... so many couple threads. um well even if it's just a rumor i'll support them i guess. As long as they're happy. I like taeyeon and I like junsu too.

drkxraven well I am for one not sure if it's true or not but yea if you're going to insult junsu like that o.O then maybe you shouldn't post at all about that section. Yea it's your opinion and I'm definitely not one of those fangirls that'll jump on you for these things. ^^ but this thread is for junsu+ taeyeon fans. lol so whatever if you think he looks and sound gay. Anyway no one for sure know that it's true okay. It's just a speculation.

luluchan Lol 7 year old horny kid? what a strange description. I see him as a man.....(okay maybe a man in development xD)

drkxraven LOL junsu = gay??? For real there?!?!?! u think he looks gay?!?!?!! hahahhahah i think he's the only one that look normal to me (not that the other boys look like one >.< ) what proof do we need more? if we're normal ppl and have feelings we can date anyone we want,and looking at their body language and their pics at that shopping mall thing from fan acc it's just obvious u dont need an expert to tell it's real or not even a baby knows it hahahaha

there's not written rules bout you cant date with sumone from same Ent,Hyesung Shinhwa was dating Shoo SES back then

let's just make it this way mmmm it's better not to date from sumone in same management coz when u break up u will still meet each other and sumtimes have to work together and in sum case when the break up not in a good way it will affected the team work,but the case here both came from popular group whose most fans soooooo crazy and maniac adn dont want to see these 2 happy or dating anyone till they reached age 30 i think (coz by that time most of the fans might oredi married too so yeah)

Guest shesnotme

ilubSMTOWN! post pics like the 'sleeping family' one

that's soooooo cute <333

===

i've just looked through the pages,

this vid hasn't been posted, rite?

Junsu and Leeteuk and Taeyeon leaving Sheraton hotel to shop

there were 4 (Leeteuk, Junsu, Taeyeon and their manager ^^) leaving the hotel

but there were pics of only 2 at A&F

how come :lol:

I just cannot understand why fans have to react negatively like that :(

is it wrong for a boy to have a gf and for a girl to hve a bf?

or Junsu is too cute for dating? (werid O_o)

or Taeyeon should take care of her group, not hang out with a bf?

and why people say this thing ruins their image?

what image?virginal innocence? (weird again :-<)

to me, they look like they ARE really together :)

if not, Junsu and Taeyeon must be very very close friends to do such friendly things :D

i'm dreaming about a duet song too

even just a song like 7989 *sighs*

Edit:

but why JUNSU!??!?! I mean.. dbsk has much hotter guys!!!

(sorry for cutting your post T_T)

a person may be hot to someone but not to someone else, i guess :)

it's like seeing a 7 yr old horny kid trying to be sexy

(sorry for cutting your post)

LMAO

Junsu is like a kid

but when being on stage, he's not :)

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/522/toplesssuue8.jpg

^ do you think the one in that pic looks like a 7 yr old horny kid?

Taeyeon deserves a better man, but I guess they make a good couple... Junsu is kinda gay sounding and looking to me though...

(sorry for cutting your post T_T)

a better man?

:lol:

you know he's not enough for Taeyeon? ^^

gay sounding and looking?

ok, everyone has their own taste

i think he's kid sounding and looking :D

LOL coz ppl just want their idol for themselves,the sad part is they maybe hoping it like in the movie where the idol fall in love with the fan and they married LOL

kinda remind me of J-dorama kamisama XD

but let's face reality it wont happen maybe in a million years,but for now that's just wont happened

and talking bout junsu deserved better or taeyeon deserved better well ofcourse as their fans we want the best for them

BUT i dont see anything wrong between junsu and taeyeon they look perfect for each other

so let them be,it's not like junsu or taeyeon dating sumone super ugly and maniac with mess background

but yeah i hope they will make a duet song sumday kekeke they both sounds great

Guest honeybeeshrimp

they are both my favorite in each groups. so first thing that came into my mind was "aww, thats sooo cute =D"

they actually look good together to me tooo. tee hee.

if only they'd do a duet. i swear it'd be amazingggggg. with their voices. :]

TaeSu fans u guys know that junsu butt thread right?

ehm how bout we made a special book full of Junsu and Tae being butt fetish XD and dorky then send it to them ROFL XD

OMG i can imagine their face when they received it hahaha

Umma gonna be drooling seeing junsu duck butt while junsu being up and down seeing umma's dorky face lol XD

Guest mi-yu-mi

ah i dont get what the big deal is about this couple either~~~

Some fans are too hardcore :/ why cant their idols have a life?

Anyways, I think TaeSu would be so cute~

I wan them to make a duet one day ^_^

That would totally make my day... month... year? lol

Archived