♪彡 The Official Taesu (태수) Thread ★♫

Guest ilubSMTOWN!

Guest tecktonik/

^ how would you know it's real or not

DUDE. READ HER FULL POST. SHE SAID "Whether its true or false, we dont care."

SO EXACTLY. WE DON'T KNOW IF IT IS REAL OR NOT AND WE DON'T CARE. We like the couple WHETHER IT IS REAL OR NOT...

OH GEEZ. -rubs forehead- <_<

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest meimoo*

^ if y'll have no proof

don't create stupid reasons

and those i read/heard xxx said she saw JUNSU pinching TY cheeks at A&f

are STUPID TO THE MAX.

it's cool to fan girl about your favorite couple

but don't use it as evidences of them might be dating

show me proof

kuz i don't believe any of those BS.

Guest tecktonik/

^ if y'll have no proof

are STUPID TO THE MAX.

show me proof

And YET...You like the Junsu-RiIn couple? HMMMM.... :rolleyes:

And also, you still didn't read the post clearly. We don't know if it's true or not.

It's not BS but it's not like we TRULY believe in it. Maybe we want to believe it... :ph34r:

WE LIKE THE COUPLE. THEY LOOK CUTE TOGETHER. WE HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THEM DATING... THATS IT.

BAH! YOU KNOW WHAT? IM OUTTA HERE...Before I'm warned... -mutters incoherently-

^ aaaah so the other su couple shipper??? LOL feeling threatened maybe XD

why dont you guys just go back to you own thread and let us spazzing over taesu here,im sure no taesu supporter coming to other couple thread to say such thing,if they did that u all will go and bashing on that person that's im positive lol

oh yes dont leave out the HUGGING part LOL you only mentioned the pinching cheek part ROFL XD

i wont say that person a liar since she already proven her words with her story and the pics, besides that person has no intension to make rumors she just want to share a cute moment between taesu and if she intended to make rumors and bringing taesu down she wont deleting her "evidence",she said it herself that she's sorry and she doesnt know some ppl will act so negative bout this,coz all she knows we all spazzing bout taesu this and that bout our hope of taesu to be paired in haptic,but when it HAPPENED all just gone wild

Guest inyeon.

^ if y'll have no proof

are STUPID TO THE MAX.

show me proof

If hugging, being close, pinching each others cheeks are stupid reasons....WHAT KIND OF PROOF DO YOU WANT!? :blink: Hopefully nothing innopropriate, I suppose. :ph34r: If you really do need more proof, some korean fans said they saw them eating dinner together.

Did you even read my post? I DONT CARE IF THEY'RE DATING D: You keep insisting that I think they're dating, when I obviously stated that I didnt care if they were. Sheesh.

okay, im going overboard so I hopefully I will stop arguing here. laters. :w00t:

Guest ShortaznGirl

minni3e proof of this has already been shown and shut down in the thread about the scandal. the pictures were taken off because the person who posted the pictures didn't want them to be taken out of the hollywood bowl thread. i have already seen them and i'm pretty much convinced that they are a pair of very flirty friends. lol. but i'm pretty sure fans of this couple have seen these pictures and therefore don't need to waste their time proving it to someone who doesn't like this couple.

Guest shesnotme

minni3e proof of this has already been shown and shut down in the thread about the scandal. the pictures were taken off because the person who posted the pictures didn't want them to be taken out of the hollywood bowl thread. i have already seen them and i'm pretty much convinced that they are a pair of very flirty friends. lol. but i'm pretty sure fans of this couple have seen these pictures and therefore don't need to waste their time proving it to someone who doesn't like this couple.

WORD. WORD. WORD.

lol

if you refuse to believe

then even when they confirm it

or show fans more hints of their relationship

you still just shake your head "such a cheap way to boost her fame"

Guest thu_trang

[Okay here is my opinion, bash me if you want cause i don't care. I might get banned or whatever but this is my opinion]

Okay here is the deal, this thread needs to be closed. Nothing was confirmed to you people, but it was a FORCED scandal. You 'supporters' will not like my comments but it is all FACTS! Yes it will be hard to accept but hell why have things brainwash you. I admit I am an Anti-SNSD but that is me. You really think Junsu wants a girl like TaeYeon? That girl has her career but didn't Junsu mention on lots of variey shows or whatever and maybe on the radio he wants a girl SMART POWERFUL WOMAN, who can lead her self and such? Tae isn't even going to take the damn exam! none the less talk mini cooper with her best friend tiffany. They barely debut for a year and look all the drama they, also considering one, brought. And the scandal was forced, Junsu is always hyper and jumpy and such. It is his charisma and personality. SNSD is just fake plastic dolls that SM put out there. Who knoes what they are really like in real life? It is just sad you people think it is true love when it is just in your head. Fantisies you can believe but FACT IS FACT, THIS WAS FORCED!

Hmmph `Nuff said.

b4 anything since u r a dbsk fan ( i assume so based on ur sig ) , get ur facts STRAIGHT , SMART POWERFUL WOMAN, who can lead her self and such is yunho's type of girl, and even if that is junsu's type of girl , i c nothing wrong wif junsu liking taeyeon , do u actually know taeyeon enough to say that taeyeon is not wat junsu wants ??? this is love life we r talking about , u might have the ideal type in ur head but u might end up falling in love wif someone who is nothing like ur ideal type . In my eyes taeyeon is a POWERFUL AND SMART WOMAN WHO CAN LEAD HERSELF AND STUFF like u said , being a leader isn't so easy , and on top of that the group who have nine members is even more difficult i'm not praising taeyeon or anything but i'm just saying wat i c wif my own two eyes , no one ever said the scandal was true anyways , wat do u actually mean by saying the scandal was FORCE ??? i think u r the one who is forcing ppl to think the way u think , every one have their own opinion

i think even if junsu and taeyeon admit they r a couple , haters like u will still find a way to deny it

seriously if u dun like TAESU couple , then please do this simple thing : SKIP THIS THREAD

this thread is for the ones who love TAESu and support them , maybe as a couple , maybe as individual , but the thing i'm sure is this thread doesn't welcome haters like u

I DEFF AGREE WITH WHAT ShortaznGirl & thu_trang said ^^

I just loooooooooooooooooovvvvveeee ppl with open minded LOL who can think outside the box

Yep i deff agree when u said haters will still find a way to deny it even if taesu is real kekeke

Agree on Taeyeon ^^ she's smart talented funny cute and everything she deff can Lead herself and not to mention her other 8 members^^

i dont see why junsu not liking her, if other guys could fall for her why not junsu lol they have lots of similarities that i loooovvveeeee

ugh cant wait for SM TOWN Concert in Thai T____T

Guest iara888

[Okay here is my opinion, bash me if you want cause i don't care. I might get banned or whatever but this is my opinion]

Okay here is the deal, this thread needs to be closed. Nothing was confirmed to you people, but it was a FORCED scandal. You 'supporters' will not like my comments but it is all FACTS! Yes it will be hard to accept but hell why have things brainwash you. I admit I am an Anti-SNSD but that is me. You really think Junsu wants a girl like TaeYeon? That girl has her career but didn't Junsu mention on lots of variey shows or whatever and maybe on the radio he wants a girl SMART POWERFUL WOMAN, who can lead her self and such? Tae isn't even going to take the damn exam! none the less talk mini cooper with her best friend tiffany. They barely debut for a year and look all the drama they, also considering one, brought. And the scandal was forced, Junsu is always hyper and jumpy and such. It is his charisma and personality. SNSD is just fake plastic dolls that SM put out there. Who knoes what they are really like in real life? It is just sad you people think it is true love when it is just in your head. Fantisies you can believe but FACT IS FACT, THIS WAS FORCED!

Hmmph `Nuff said.

And there's a good point you made that I'd like to emphasize-- I really don't think this scandal was to boost Taeyeon's/SNSD's popularity. First of all, even if they wanted to do a scandal, they'll know not to do it w/ dbsk. Come on, EVERYBODY in the entertainment business knows that dbsk are not people to be messed w/. Have you seen those variety shows? One bad word about dbsk comes out of anyone's mouth and that person will be on his knees begging for forgiveness! For good or for bad, Cassiopeia's obsessive nature (well, not every one of them, but at least quite a few) has made quite a name for themselves. The point is, if snsd were to choose a--for lack of a better word-- scandal partner, dbsk would definitely be at the bottom of the list. So the only reason that the Taesu scandal ignited is... TRUE LOVE :lol:

Besides, both the company and snsd themselves are well aware that they're promoting an innocent/i] image; the scandal will do nothing but bring down the concept that they tried so hard to put out. Thus, they would have no reason to purposely put out a scandal. Furthermore, Taeyeon's already really popular, as JUNSUxLOVE pointed out, and she's also known for her cute image, so if SM were to intentionally put out a scandal, at least they'll be smart enough to choose another member... or something.... lol (please don't get me wrong, i'm not trying to say any snsd member should start a scandal... i love all 9 of them :))

I'm so glad there are people defending Taesu here! I agree w/ everything you guys said.

And for those anti-Taesu people out there, if you want SOLID PROOF, like, a press conference announcing their relationship, then unless LSM falls down the staircase and smacks his head, you're not getting a press conference or the likes. Dbsk is at the heights of their idol group career, and snsd is getting there; an official announcement would mean the end for both Junsu and Taeyeon, career-wise, b/c of the nature of their career status--idol singers.

So if an official confirmation isn't a choice to prove it, then the only thing we can rely on are pictures and videos. These fancams and snapshots are put out, and the hints are there; it's up to you to believe them or not. We Taesu shippers choose to believe them b/c, based on their personality that we've perceived from interviews, videos, etc., we think the chance of their relationship is quite plausible.

Junsu is a really shy guy; in an interview, he said he couldn't even maintain a relationship b/c he was too embarrassed to speak up. And, i'm not trying to attack Suyin fans, but Junsu and JRI have been working together for quite a while, but the only physical interaction I've seen from them is him handing her an earphone. (And don't try to argue that he doesn't like physical contact. During the School Attack interview, all the members agreed Junsu likes to show skinship, e.g. trying to smack the members' butts lol.) Yet, look at Taesu. If you think the fan accounts aren't credible, fine. Look at the pictures and videos. Junsu, the guy who can barely speak up to his crush, would put his arm around Taeyeon. They also held hands, and he tried to touch her butt :lol: And this was all during a performance! If they're friends, how come we don't see him do that to Jessica or Sooyoung, whom he has known since trainee days, and only to Taeyeon? On the other side of the coin, Taeyeon is also a shy girl. She's never had a bf (well... maybe until now :P ), and she'd overreact when Kangin shows some skinship lol. Yet she puts her arm around Junsu's back after the Balloons performance and Junsu... do his w/e lol

So anti-Taesu..ers... (haha), we're simply concluding a possible relationships based on what we've seen (pics and vids), and what we know (their perceived personality).

Wow, that was a darn long post, but anti-Taesu people... if you haven't read it, then you can't say you've fully understood both sides of the story to make a judgement. ;)

And hope this doesn't offend anyone... I've noticed that the Suyin thread attacks Taesu quite often, or least talks about us, and some Suyin fans came here to attack us directly, but we (Taesu fans) have been quite good to keep all this to ourselves and not offend anyone. Taesu ALL THE WAYY lol

Guest xskyi

Dont argue with each other.

We support what we like, dont come in here and ruin the good mood.

Proof or no proof, we still like them as a couple.

Do you guys want us to stop like them or what?

Guest honeybeeshrimp

would there be less trouble if we agree to take out the hollywoodbowl part out from the thread title?

Guest 13angels

You guys have great imaginations.

I agree that SM has made this scandal to make SNSD known in other countries as well. SNSD might be an Idol group and popular in Korea but not in China, Japan or other Asian countries. For SM it doesn't matter is it bad publicity or a good publicity it is just to make SNSD known in other countries as well. When this scandal comes out some people might become an anti SNSD fan but others like you guys can become their fans and support them.

Did SNSD become known with this scandal? Yes they did. They were even in Chinese and Japanese newspaper just to say hey guys SNSD does exist as well give some attention to us.

SM is still promoting SNSD by using either SuJu or DBSK even though they have already debuted 10 moths ago. SM wants their artists to expand through Asia like what he did to SuJu and DBSK. Like the other person said this was a forced scandal. Then after few days they would say they are only friends.

You might think SM might be a fool to do this but remember this is business. SM might know something that you guys don't know.

Remember I have put this here but I would not come back to this thread to see what you guys think about what I have written. This is purely my opinion. Even though I might be an Anti SNSD but I have tried not to offend any one with this. If you don't like it ignore it if you agree with it fine have a nice life.

Guest iara888

^ Great to know that your first post is on this thread and I still see you on the list of members reading this thread... though is 20 min after you posted :lol:

I just wanted to point out that most of us Taesu supporters (at least here) were fans of both Junsu and Taeyeon BEFORE the scandal. And if you look, most of the people are against them; so clearly, snsd has gained more antis, at least here.

Second, I went to quite a few Chinese sites, and all the netizens were bashing snsd like crazy (I love snsd but i'm just telilng you what I saw). Before this, a lot of people disliked snsd already, so they kinda went into an extreme mode after the few vids that were posted about this scandal. In addition, there were VERY FEW, barely any, news on Taesu in Chinese websites. As for the Japanese fans, if you've seen dbsk's fans there, they're all nuna/ahjuma fans... and Japanese people are pretty strict on respecting others (as you can see during concerts), so I doubt they'd gain much attention from the Japanese market.

^

LOL so you mean SM want to make Snsd Antis bigger than ever across the universe, not make any sense there

if so nice move SM Way to go to bring down your own Artist and u will deff losing one of your artist whos giving you lots and lots of money XD

making any sense? i dont think so, snsd doesnt need to make scandal just to be known, promoting an artist through a scandal and with a man from a boyband that we all know have the fans that could do anything if they get jealous, SM not stupid coz they're trying so hard to make snsd image is "NO BF allowed/SINGLE" yet they "make" a scandal between the leader with a member of Korean biggest boyband?

ur theory or whatever just not making any sense to me, i've been following snsd from the start and i dont see SM need to make publicity or whatever to make snsd famous by making scandal, snsd already quite famous by their own selves they looking for fans not ANTIS,they've already got so MANY antis even b4 debut why adding more =____=

one more thing if SM want to make scandal i think ppl will be more interesting if they "make"

Donghae Jessica

rather than taesu

anyway thanks for making comment here bye (since u wont come back lol )^^

iara I LOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEE YOOOOUUUUUU LOL Go Go TaeSu warriors

I loooovvve this thread so much taesu love,i love what ur saying dear kekkeke

idk why ppl only bashing taesu lol XD coz they know taesu is real hmmmmm

i dont see why the title must change i mean nothing is wrong though taesu did happen at HB kekekeke

and btw What's with ppl whos not liking TaeSu yet keep coming in here =__________= i

f you dont like JUST GO FAR AWAY from this thread

no one bothering the other couples thread why keep coming in here,it's up to taesu fans to say whatever they want and what they want to imagine

what they want to spazz bout taesu dont you read the TITLE of this Thread "Taesu Supporters?"

if Yes then come in you all welcome, if not just pass it =____=

Guest epoxyethaneGLAMOUR

I'll love Tae Su through and through. Honestly, when I see these comments from people who are bashing on Tae Su, their comments honestly won't ever change my mind. And I know my comments won't ever change their minds, that's fine with me. This is a thread for Tae Su Supporters. Tae Su Supporters! Not Tae Su Bashers. Bashing isn't needed here. Bashing isn't needed at all in any thread. And from what I've read, most of the people bashing Tae Su have been Anti-SNSD. I mean c'mon. It's like you have an immediate bias against Tae Su because it involves a member of SNSD.

Most pairings aren't even confirmed. Little to none of them are confirmed. So, how can you expect Tae Su to be confirmed, when the pairing you ship isn't even confirmed either?

Guest meimoo*

hahahahaha. what the heck?

bashing!

it was never in my intention to bash Taesu

in fact, im still on the edge btw both [Taesu & SuYin]

people serious needs to read & analyze comments better

:wacko:

Archived