♪彡 The Official Taesu (태수) Thread ★♫

Guest ilubSMTOWN!

Guest shesnotme

remember when they're bout to leave the hotel u can see junsu like saying sumthing to her maybe sumthing like "get closer to me" LOL XD

"... or my fangirls'll attack you" lol

honestly, i'm afraid there would be no Taesu at the upcoming SM concert T_T

you know, after the DC affair, if Junsu still dares to get near her, it'll be a huge huge deal XD

i truly hope fans could be more supportive T_T

ilubSMTOWN!

you need to edit the 1st page

so that ppl don't have to ask about evidence XD

and don't have to say that we just exaggerate over a sweet slight touch :]

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^

ROFL XD hahahaha "...or my fangirls'll attack you" LOL

they surely did after that no kekeke

that's why some taesu supporter in thai need to disguise or get a side job as hotel staff there kekeke

i think that's why they diddnt put dbsk in sm town opening they're afraid taesu couldnt stop flirting on stage hahahaha

bout HB thing let's think it this way,the taesu shopping affair happened b4 the concert

well at the concert why there's taesu moment again lol i mean it could be anybody like JaeSica or else but here taesu again XD

niiiiiicccceeeeee huh kekeke i just wathed the fancam of the perf again kekeke yeah deff sumthing going on esp how the other gals react when junsu around taeyeon lol they just looking at junsu then taeyeon lol they're like "aaaww hohohoho these 2" XD

Guest agnesia60

hope to see taeyeon and junsu in a duet together.......love to see them perform together........I am sure they will blow us away with their excellent vocals.......taeyeon, junsu.fighting!!!!!!

Guest honeybeeshrimp

"... or my fangirls'll attack you" lol

honestly, i'm afraid there would be no Taesu at the upcoming SM concert T_T

you know, after the DC affair, if Junsu still dares to get near her, it'll be a huge huge deal XD

i truly hope fans could be more supportive T_T

i'd be really sad if there were no more taesu. like what shesnotme said. if anything 'more' happens it can get chaotic so they'd probably stay away from one another. NOOOOOO :[

the duet. :tears:

btw, if you guys catch anymore taesu fanfics.. please share. :]

thanks in advance..!

i'd be really sad if there were no more taesu. like what shesnotme said. if anything 'more' happens it can get chaotic so they'd probably stay away from one another. NOOOOOO :[

the duet. :tears:

btw, if you guys catch anymore taesu fanfics.. please share. :]

thanks in advance..!

have u ever read Wedding Wrecker?

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=164289

KIM TAEYEON`S "GUIDE TO LIFE"

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=212973v

junsuglassesgu4.pngkimtaeyeon2edit.jpg

^

CUUUTTTTE >.<

Do i really need to post this again LOL XD

taesulookingateachothermw3.jpg

^

Huh look at his eyes? HAPPPPPYYYYYYYYY LOL XD there's only her in his eyes ROFL

even jessica couldnt come between them hahahaha

credit: gelly@soshified

Yeah yeah NOTHING can BEAT this

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/1701/taesuataf1ic8.jpg

^

see their hands LOL

well u can make them pair with any other singers (since i like tae with other singer too) but yeah nothing beat that one XD

but i DOUBT we will see that happen in bangkok hohohoh unless u can follow them around in hotel ROFL

Guest honeybeeshrimp

yeah i'm a big fan of wedding wrecker its in my siggy. and thanks for the kimtaeyeon's guide to life. :]

i hope this thread doesn't die out. :[

Guest lidomochi

yeah,i agree with you.the clip was ridiculous.i mean,they're not going to be single forever..im not saying i do and dont support them,but as long as they both are happy,im fine with it.i mean its not up to us[fans] to determine who they go out with.

Oh Man WW is getting intense LOL i love that fic so much

Gah Sooo Taesu XD

the writer like kinda have 6th sense or something ROFL

1st bout taesu then bout dbsk new song im hoping some happy end for taesu here in fic and reality

Guest Nozomiii

Even though the scandal is true or not, i don't think they match.

xiah is mine >:(

XD I AGREE!!! HAHAHA

but honestly. I think the reasons are soooooooo incredibly stupid.

"they both look good with mics."

"they both look good in sunglasses"

REALLY?! REALLY?! those are great great reasons.

it's ok though yg_bigbang. Although we'll have to fight each other one day, Junsu's mom said she doesn't want Junsu to marry a celebrity.. and since Junsu is a big mama's boy, don't worry. He'll listen to her ;)

btw. I'm not a *fan*. I don't have any DBSK CDs or DVDs or merchandise or whatever.. or even know their music except like.. 3 songs hahaha

so people, don't be like "you're being an immature fan, unlike ME, I'm a mature fan since I'M HAPPY THAT HE'S HAPPY!!!!"

yea yea yea i've heard that waaaaaaaaay too much. go have fun being a "mature" fan, i really don't care.

Guest nvr2clich3

^^Hahaha way to go with your answer!! *agrees*

It does seems like Nozomiii is a fan though, *sig and "From: With Junsu" *

Haha, this is a taesu supporter thread, we don't need to know how they do not match,

we're only concern with how perfect they are to one another :P

Guest tvxq_timeless

hi! i know i'm such a dork posting here.

Obviosly, I'm a huge fan of DBSK, SuJu and BoA. But who cares right?

I came here just to see if really taesu looks good together.

I was one of the "crazy fan girls" who was mad? about the "taesu" isssue. I don't know why??

I'm not really a JUnsuholic but i love DBSK as a whole. Maybe because of the 'taesu' thing, for almost 4 years of liking the group -TVXQ- I had doubt if the gus that I'm loving are the real ones or something.

Actually, when SNSD debuted, for me they were Ok, I like their songs and I was amazed by taeyoon's voice and cuteness. Because of her I considered myself a fan of the group at the same time my jealousy and hatred to "jessica" was gone. through her I also liked fany, sunny and sohyun as well. As a matter of fact I'm a huge fan of "by chance/If", this is one of my fave songs.

After the TaeSu scandal however I realized I can't support the "TaeSu" thing. I think it's better if taeyoon will date another guy. Since DBSK debuted I had love to find girls who looks good with them and BoA has the no. 1 spot of course, as tine passed by I also like bae Sul-gi and the last choice for now is Jang Ri in.

Maybe you'll say I'm a SuYin fan,the truth is...I'm not.

I'm actually a HanYin fan, and as there fan I should be happy because Junsu is finally out of the picture.

However, as an avid Kpop Lover I respect Zhang Liyin as an artist and I think JunSu is such a PABO for doing a lot of stuffs to liyin. I mean all the "sweet moments she does to her?". I just hope if ever the taesu stuff is really true I just hope liyin don't like him-junsu-.

since timeless debuted a lot of fans liked them, and some even liked junsu because of liyin. I hope JunSu is not the person in my nightmare. I just hope everyone will be happy and no one will get hurt.

Sorry for the mean things if I had said one....It's just an opinion.

hi! another dork idea.

taesu son is Inhwan???

I think i've seen this somewhere...before....

but some chnges happen..hehe...

"mianhe taeyoon"

^

mmmm okay lol u can say whatever you want too, u have right to say your opinion^^

as for me i just look at the reality open my eyes and my mind and my heart

[my random opinion]

i mean how can i say to them to date anyone else if they like each other,it's like asking them to lie for my own happiness,im happy they're sad while they already gave me like soooo many happiness in my life through their music,film,their perf,they giving all their best for us the fans,always tried to look happy but who knows what they actually feel inside,but just for once they feel happiness in their life they almost couldnt hide it and us fans had to see it and just becoz we dont like what we saw and it's actually NOT a bad thing at all,should we take that away from them too so we can be happy? i dont think so

i look at them as human being who can fall in love and deserved to feel love and even dating also have private life like myself who hate sooo much if ppl trying to decide which good or not for me since i no longer a baby and can decide for my self and im sure junsu and taeyeon feel the same way esp they've already taken too many order from SM and being pushed to do this & that others,they must be feel fed up if must taking the same thing from the fans,while they're only asking for our support and love no kekeke

for me taesu is for real and taesu not just since HB even b4 so yeah hahahaha even if they're not together (yet) there's deff something going on

from ppl who witness them at A&F they look happy and comfie together that's all matter to me, i think they compatible, and i know they both good kids so why not,im not their mother who can tell them what to do not even their manager or ppl who close with them in private,im just a fan who can support them,and that's what fan do,it's not like they're doing sumthing bad like drugs or whatever and they deff not like getting married lol

[end of my opinion]

no need to response lol just random opinion tho

and what's with taking the taesu supporters imagining thing with inhwan so seriously LOL XD

ah well TAESU FOREVER for me,i like them even b4 this incident so yeah lol

Guest xskyi

Seems like I have missed alot while being away from this treat! No....

and it seems like there is more pics! yay thanks.

I find it weird somehow, I just do. I dont know if it's me but I cant see any reaction against this scandal in shows and stuffs.

But Still this reminds me of when DBSK had a interview and Junsu then said something like this:

Our Eyes are drawn to them.

And the rest of the guys falls down with laughter.

^

LOL yeah wrong choice of words there junsu lol well he said it w/o even he think it 1st it just came from his heart lol

i dont see why junsu not liking taeyeon that gal is awesome,and he should be careful so many hot guys like her ROFL

but hey tae pick junsu so he must be the best among others kekeke i can see junsu always laughed besides her coz she's such a dork lol

Guest yienyienyien

Seems like I have missed alot while being away from this treat! No....

and it seems like there is more pics! yay thanks.

I find it weird somehow, I just do. I dont know if it's me but I cant see any reaction against this scandal in shows and stuffs.

But Still this reminds me of when DBSK had a interview and Junsu then said something like this:

Our Eyes are drawn to them.

And the rest of the guys falls down with laughter.

LOL. It's like Junsu's very excited about SNSD in a way, and the "twinkle" in his eyes suggests something. Plus, yoochun laughs in a really awkward manner. TBH, i've been a junsu fan for quite long and he RARELY talks so excitedly about girls, (we all know yoochun's a flirt) but Junsu is like...the GOLDEN BOY.

AND then tadah!! we see him putting his hands over taeng's shoulder, LMAO. Maybe they're really good friends, it doesn't really matter to me if they're together or really good friends, give him some space man. I mean guy and girls can be really good friends too. <3

And i never really understood why...their cute meet up at LA and their "hand touch" is considered as a SCANDAL?! Junsu's single, Taeyeon's single...so why is it a scandal? ROFLMAO.

They might be really good friends, like how jae is good friends with BoA. Nothing wrong right? Even if they fall in love with each other, it's their business. We have no right to choose who Junsu or Taeyeon should be with (especially if u're saying stuffs like taeyeon isn't good enough bla bla, it's sorta shallow no?)

Taeyeon is very likable in the industry, i'm pretty sure there are a few male celebs around who wants to date her already. Actually, a male celeb from a group tried to ask her out, but she said, "No, I'm SNSD's leader." Taedork! <3

V

:)

Archived