♪彡 The Official Taesu (태수) Thread ★♫

Guest ilubSMTOWN!

Guest iara888

merlyunho & LaBelle whoa... call me stupid, but I didn't realize that Taeyeon didn't act like her normal self until now... She was acting so reserved and just quietly smiling to herself, haha. The thing I did notice was that Junsu wasn't acting himself, lol... he was actually WAY too hyper... raging hormones maybe? lol

JUNSUxLOVE YES!!! THAT'S THE SPIRIT! Please join us in our taesu support! You are welcomed w/ open arms :D

And there's a good point you made that I'd like to emphasize-- I really don't think this scandal was to boost Taeyeon's/SNSD's popularity. First of all, even if they wanted to do a scandal, they'll know not to do it w/ dbsk. Come on, EVERYBODY in the entertainment business knows that dbsk are not people to be messed w/. Have you seen those variety shows? One bad word about dbsk comes out of anyone's mouth and that person will be on his knees begging for forgiveness! For good or for bad, Cassiopeia's obsessive nature (well, not every one of them, but at least quite a few) has made quite a name for themselves. The point is, if snsd were to choose a--for lack of a better word-- scandal partner, dbsk would definitely be at the bottom of the list. So the only reason that the Taesu scandal ignited is... TRUE LOVE :lol:

Besides, both the company and snsd themselves are well aware that they're promoting an innocent/i] image; the scandal will do nothing but bring down the concept that they tried so hard to put out. Thus, they would have no reason to purposely put out a scandal. Furthermore, Taeyeon's already really popular, as JUNSUxLOVE pointed out, and she's also known for her cute image, so if SM were to intentionally put out a scandal, at least they'll be smart enough to choose another member... or something.... lol (please don't get me wrong, i'm not trying to say any snsd member should start a scandal... i love all 9 of them :))

I guess what i'm trying to say is, there's not much evidence against Taesu... so let us believe! lol

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mer lol okay okay i will try to put pics there^^

lol deff all gone to his heart well cant help it no

if im her i will deff act more than being girly LOL

iara Yes i agree with evderything u said.if they want to boost their popularity they dont need to make scandal to each other

junsu already very famous and taeyeon also famous,every guys like her,SM could choose ppl who clearly stating that he likes taeyeon if they want to make scandal,rather than someone who actually meet taeyeon like once a month lol since junsu busy in japan XD

and AGREE coz they are all bout LOVE...TRUE LOVE!!! ^^

Guest A I R I

PUUHAHA!! lolz i'm sorry~ this just cracks me up omg! first time hearing about this but alot of XiahJunsu and Taeyeon's CRAZY asian fans r gna freak. well, there were alot scandals w/ TVXQ & SNSD members so i don't knoe wat to say.

Guest kfosho

oh my gosh they have a support group (:

aha its cute.

i remember hearing this and gosh i was soo dumped ): hecka sad.

and i stopped liking junsu (he was my fav dbsk member)

but now its yunho (: ahahha glad i switched.

i'm still bummed though, if this whole thing is true.

Guest realyreena

[Okay here is my opinion, bash me if you want cause i don't care. I might get banned or whatever but this is my opinion]

Okay here is the deal, this thread needs to be closed. Nothing was confirmed to you people, but it was a FORCED scandal. You 'supporters' will not like my comments but it is all FACTS! Yes it will be hard to accept but hell why have things brainwash you. I admit I am an Anti-SNSD but that is me. You really think Junsu wants a girl like TaeYeon? That girl has her career but didn't Junsu mention on lots of variey shows or whatever and maybe on the radio he wants a girl SMART POWERFUL WOMAN, who can lead her self and such? Tae isn't even going to take the damn exam! none the less talk mini cooper with her best friend tiffany. They barely debut for a year and look all the drama they, also considering one, brought. And the scandal was forced, Junsu is always hyper and jumpy and such. It is his charisma and personality. SNSD is just fake plastic dolls that SM put out there. Who knoes what they are really like in real life? It is just sad you people think it is true love when it is just in your head. Fantisies you can believe but FACT IS FACT, THIS WAS FORCED!

Hmmph `Nuff said.

Guest hyuksu

Everything was forced. You are completely right!

Taeyeon forced him to hang out with her during Hollywood Bowl because she wants to boost her anti-fans. That makes perfect sense now! I'm sure Junsu loves having crazy, psychotic fans like you. :) Yup~I bet he does!

Like it or not sweetie, they are friends. Now do us all a favor and just shut the hell up.

-

Taesu. <3

Guest inyeon.

[Okay here is my opinion, bash me if you want cause i don't care. I might get banned or whatever but this is my opinion]

Okay here is the deal, this thread needs to be closed. Nothing was confirmed to you people, but it was a FORCED scandal. You 'supporters' will not like my comments but it is all FACTS! Yes it will be hard to accept but hell why have things brainwash you. I admit I am an Anti-SNSD but that is me. You really think Junsu wants a girl like TaeYeon? That girl has her career but didn't Junsu mention on lots of variey shows or whatever and maybe on the radio he wants a girl SMART POWERFUL WOMAN, who can lead her self and such? Tae isn't even going to take the damn exam! none the less talk mini cooper with her best friend tiffany. They barely debut for a year and look all the drama they, also considering one, brought. And the scandal was forced, Junsu is always hyper and jumpy and such. It is his charisma and personality. SNSD is just fake plastic dolls that SM put out there. Who knoes what they are really like in real life? It is just sad you people think it is true love when it is just in your head. Fantisies you can believe but FACT IS FACT, THIS WAS FORCED!

Hmmph `Nuff said.

I'm usually never pissed with "opinions", but this really amused me. I want to point some things out.

Forced scandal? What do you mean forced? Its not like we advertised on korea/japanese/chinese websites saying "New scandal of Taesu! Check it out!". No, it spread by its own. This rumor was made by how a normal rumor is. Honestly, the only reason you think its forced is because....You're in denial that their might be somthing happening?

Second, How do you know what Junsu wants? You don't know him in real life. Do you actually think they mean every word they say? To be a celebrity, expecially an SM celeb, you're....basically fake. I'm sorry to say it, but its true. No one gets to say what they really want to say. Junsu could even like guys, for all we know. D:

The reason that Taeyeon didn't take the entrance exam is because she felt she already had a stable career as singer. Who in the world would want to give up their dream they worked so hard for? And besides, Taeyeon said they would take the exams later, when their career is on..."break"? Respect peoples decisions. It seems like you have been reading from Popseoul or crap.

The "fake plastic doll" part was unecessary and offending. SNSD are just like any other humans with feelings. Just because a few of them (EXCLUDING TAEYEON) changed their looks, must you call them such names? It seems like you're just another DB fan that belives in rumors and is jealous whenever DBSK goes near a female. Now THATS just sad.

No, we don't belive this is true love. We just think Taesu is simply a CUTE couple thats all. WHO THE HECK IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD CONFIRM THIS? I don't think Junsu, Taeyeon, or SM is stupid enough to come out and say "They're/ we're dating!". Why are Jaeho threads allowed? Yoosu? Those are fantasy uncomfirmed "couples" too. :rolleyes: People are just freaking because...GASP! Taeyeon is a female.

....I don't know why I bother typing this when your stubborn self wont read this anyway. Just needed to say it. I'm sorry, that sounded rude. Hopefully when you're older, you will realize how immature you are being about the whole situation.

^

ROFL XD XD true true lol wah taeyeon must be hunger for more antis so she did that in purpose and junsu wanted to have more fans who's soooo obsessive over him and even judging him and interfere his private life telling him which to date or which not lol

what a couple they really match made in heaven no matter what lol

TaeSu <3

Guest meimoo*

Looking at this thread

making me feel sad

kuz im on the border

of both TaeSu & SuYin

i admit both couples have their own charms

but i think i had been brainwash with suyin ff

so it's hard for me to choose

and finally what realyreena said is halfly truthful

it seems very FORCED!!!

and no one has confirm of the rumors

so don't get your hopes up to high!!

btw, STOP POSTING TAESU HB PICTURES UP

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH BULL CRAP TAESU &

OTHER PEOPLE HAD BEEN BLAMING US DUE TO THAT STUPID PICTURE

WHETHER IT'S TRUE OR NOT~

REMOVE THE IMAGES

thanks.

^

dear seems like you dont know how it works, there wont be any CONFIRMATION from them,coz if they just speak one word bout it it will be like putting more fuel into fire

hey we supporting taesu coz of what already happened and you know what is that,if there's no such a thing i doubt there even this thread

it's not forced and what they did at HB not forced, it's natural thing if they like each other so what they're human being with feelings,i dont see why it's so wrong, outsid this whole glam life they have their own normal life though,ppl need to respect and just support it,besides they're not doing something bad that could ruined their image like taking drugs or parting all night long etc etc

ah well taesu <3

PPL WHO DOESNT LIKE TAESU CAN JUST STAY AWAY FROM THIS THREAD WHY BOTHER COMING HERE GAH!!!!

The more you guys keep coming and said such a thing the more taesu looks real lol coz taesu make u feel threatened and jealous,i dont think you guys coming to other Su's coupling just to say such a thing coz you know they aint real so yeah

Guest meimoo*

i seriously don't mind who JUNSU wish to date

but as realyreena had state

it seems forced

and have you notice JUNSU personality lately has been changed to erh--not as friendly

it's a sign! lmao.

Guest realyreena

Okay i might seem like i'm backing down but im not. Yes i accept the fact that i was being immature and blah but it was my opinion. Yet again no on has confirmed anything. LSM and SM et. wasn't born yesterday you guys. Of course it would be forced what better way to promote both of the groups positivley/negatively [however you like the scandal] then all of a sudden throw a couple ou there?

Guest tecktonik/

Hmmph `Nuff said.

PUAHA... Your made me laugh so much. Your post wasn't an opinion. It was a completely unneccesary BASH. Of course we know it isn't true love but we talk about TaeSu because we like the pairing and they are cute together (AND THEY HUGGED! OH YEAH!). And "Who knows what they are really like in real life"? EXACTLY. You DON'T know who they are in real life so why are you making up stupid stuff for your own satasfaction. How would you know that they are fake? How would you know whether TaeYeon isn't smart or not? You had made no sense at all and also, why should this be closed because YOU think this is a stupid couple. Is JaeHo and YooSu not an unneccesary couple, like said above by inyeon? Of course THOSE kinds of... ODD couples aren't true and those kinds of pairings are no more fantasized than what you think about TaeSu. So why aren't those threads closed? Because people like the pairings...! Just leave us fans alone whether we like to fantasize about it or not.

:tongue2: YES I JUST MADE THAT FACE AT MY COMPUTER SCREEN OUT WHATCHU GONNA DO.

i think what's forced is when there's nothing going on but ppl making it like there's sumthing and DEMAND it to be real

what happened in HB at shopping mall thing is for REAL and it's a happened,it's up to you to be keep in denial or not,if they forced it im sure we already see more taesu trying so hard to act super romantic in front of public now

what's already happened you cant take it back,they hugged they walked with arms round each other,they laughed happily together,u cant just rewind it then erase what's already happened,what's done is done,take it or leave it

taesu <3

Guest shesnotme

Yeah it's clear that he wanted to touch her

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mZkTCZnfVhQ&feature=related

when Junsu went near Taeyeon back, he looked like he was doing something illegal lol

Hmmph `Nuff said.

someday Tae'll be the SMART POWERFUL WOMAN

now just let her be a 19 - year- old girl, or Junsu's girl XD

"who can lead her self "?

Tae leads a group of 9 girls counting herself ^^

Edit:

PPL WHO DOESNT LIKE TAESU CAN JUST STAY AWAY FROM THIS THREAD WHY BOTHER COMING HERE GAH!!!!

The more you guys keep coming and said such a thing the more taesu looks real lol coz taesu make u feel threatened and jealous,i dont think you guys coming to other Su's coupling just to say such a thing coz you know they aint real so yeah

WORD.

Guest inyeon.

Okay i might seem like i'm backing down but im not. Yes i accept the fact that i was being immature and blah but it was my opinion. Yet again no on has confirmed anything. LSM and SM et. wasn't born yesterday you guys. Of course it would be forced what better way to promote both of the groups positivley/negatively [however you like the scandal] then all of a sudden throw a couple ou there?

Who WOULD comfirm anything? Like I said, they are not stupid enough to ruin their careers like that. WHY DO WE NEED A CONFIRMATION ANYWAY? D: We support this couple because we think its cute! Whether its true or false, we dont care. Its just somthing you go "AW OMG" to. We suppot Taesu like pepole support Jaeho. "OMG JAEJOONG LOOKED AT YUNHO!" is basically the same thing. Why dont you go to a Jaeho thread and ask them to close the thread as well?

Couplings are just a cute and fun part of being a fangirl, to be honest. Its not like we take this seriously. You can belive it or not belive it, but saying hurtful things to Taeyeon was unecessary.

edit:

VV LaBelle and Hyuksu- hello i love you guys. :D

Guest meimoo*

^ how would you know it's real or not

was you there to witness the scene

or just read on fan encounter

your reason is whack!!!

though i don't agree of this thread to close down due to

Supportive is different in each beholder

but try to come up with better reason~

shesnotme he did LOL u should watch the other fancam Whoaaa i cant believe he did that to taeyeon LOL

hey illegal or not they're deff legal to do such a thing ROFL XD

DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL just sad lol

keep on denial when it turns out to be true you all will be like @____________________@ AAAACCCCKKK!!!!

while us will be LA LA LA LA LA LA *singing*

if it's not true who cares those MOMENT will still be the MOST beautiful TaeSu moment that will always be right here in our memories^^

V TRUE taesu already been around even BEFORE HB LOL

Guest hyuksu

Like you said, this is LSM we're talking about. Why the heck would he tell them to create this 'scandal' so it could boost up their popularity? Have you not notice that Taeyeon got a bunch of anti-fans when news broke out of Taesu? LSM may be shady, but he isn't stupid.

P.S. - Korean fans speculated that something was going on between them BEFORE Hollywood Bowl and they were rumours, but it wasn't a big deal until after HB. It's not like we're making up everything.

And nowadays, Korean couples are on the DL. You wouldn't know if they were dating until a year or two later.

Why would you want to confirm your relationship anyways? So the media can swarm you 24/7 and you'll have no privacy whatsoever? :rolleyes:

V

Omg, you are such a hypocrite. Let us enjoy our Taesu thread while you enjoy your Suyin thread.

You spazzing about Suyin is like how we spazz about Taesu. Get over it.

Archived