[drama 2008] My Lady / My Woman 내여자

Guest huangsy

This is the translator speaking, well I just find several mistakes in the subtitles and I'll try to fix them before the weekend ends.

First mistake, I just want to ask I've been calling the couple Fables...but in reality that's not what it is...I couldn't make it out. Does anybody know what it's suppose to be? I heard different pronunciations for it like (pi-pee-lees?) I can't develop English from that so if anyone could him? Is it Phillips? That was my first guess...but I just went with the pinyin from the chinese subtitles.

Second mistake, I kept referring the naming ceremony as a conference...so I'll shall be fixing them.

I'll get my butt working on Episode 5 soon.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest renea2

hi- the ceremony for naming a ship is a christening. you are doing a great job of translating and this is very minor. we are all able to understand.

thank you for your hard work.

Guest Zealousy

This is the translator speaking, well I just find several mistakes in the subtitles and I'll try to fix them before the weekend ends.

First mistake, I just want to ask I've been calling the couple Fables...but in reality that's not what it is...I couldn't make it out. Does anybody know what it's suppose to be? I heard different pronunciations for it like (pi-pee-lees?) I can't develop English from that so if anyone could him? Is it Phillips? That was my first guess...but I just went with the pinyin from the chinese subtitles.

Second mistake, I kept referring the naming ceremony as a conference...so I'll shall be fixing them.

No, I don't think its Philips it would be "pi lip su" in Korean. Since they're from Greece(right?) it might be a Greek name.

Guest renea2

I just watched Episode 4 and think that the "Fables" name must definately be Greek something like Phillipous or Papadopolous so "Fables" works for me.

Story is really heating up. Thanks again to you and your team for the subs.

Just finished watching episode 7... and OMGGG (ohmygoshgoodnessgracious) LOL

this drama ROCKS.

It has everything... deception, lust, love, jealousy, ambition, seduction, humor, beautiful cast, and of course, chemistry, sparks, and whatever you wanna call it.

I know I'm not supposed to put one foot on the boat and the other outside, but after watching episode 7, I'm not so sure anymore now lol. Whether to root Sera (Park Sol Mi) with Tae Sung (Park Jung Chul) or with Hyun Min (Go Joo Won), her first love. Why? Because Tae Sung can definitely ROCK with her. Literally. LOL they look so comfy and compliment each other. One is playboy and easy-going, the other one is determined and thinks that she's smart, though she can be vulnerable as a woman can be.

Hyun Min, I don't know whether to feel sorry for him or not, but one thing I'm sure now is that Hyun Min deserves someone better, and it ain't Tae Hee for sure. (though Choi Yuh Jin nailed her role with flying colors. I guess playing a chunning, manipulative, seductive role like Tae Hee really suits her best lol. Reminds me of her role in Golden Bride also).

This drama is definitely the one I'll be looking for on the weekends from now on. :)

PS:

the OST rocks too.

For once we have the soundtrack album came out right on time, and no delay lol...

Thank you for all the subbers (wave wave to SnowStop... thanks for the hard work babe!) and those who have posted in this very quiet thread...hehe... :D

Guest blue_rose

YES, this drama really ROCKS!

I always think it is an interesting an engaging drama from the start thats why I was puzzled by the lack of interest in general on this drama. Oh well, maybe the Olympic coverage had a lot to do with it. I am glad to see more people seems to notice it now, it's more fun to watch it with others :)

I am so happy to get ep 7 so fast yesterday, thank you so much for uploading this show!! and of course the subbers, you guys rocks!! thanks sooo much!

Ok, here is one thing I find really interesting so far (watching partially with sub).........I thought from the front page synopsis Se Ra will betray Hyung min to advance herself financially etc right?? but from what I have seen in especially ep 6 & 7, she seems to be really smitten with Tae Sung?? Did I read this all wrong?? As other indicated above I really like these two together, HOT chemistry :wub: :wub:

I am still unclear to what Tae Sung's real intension is with her, but it makes things more interesting for me at least!

Ok, here is one thing I find really interesting so far (watching partially with sub).........I thought from the front page synopsis Se Ra will betray Hyung min to advance herself financially etc right?? but from what I have seen in especially ep 6 & 7, she seems to be really smitten with Tae Sung?? Did I read this all wrong?? As other indicated above I really like these two together, HOT chemistry :wub::wub:

I also think she is smitten.

Shouldn't it be official by now. Shouldn't Sera be Tae Sung's woman by now. As ay_link says.... 'THEY ROCK'!

One last thing...

I would really like to know what TS is saying in his mind when he greets Hyun Min at the airport. I'm sure he feels like 'The Victor'.

I can't wait for the revenge to start. :ph34r:

Guest wls2948

I think Tae Sung initially wanted to get Se Ra away from Hyun Min so that his sister stands a chance with HM but that might change to real feelings later on. As for Se Ra, it does seems she is smitten with Tae Sung but the "real" intention of her being with TS could be because she wanted the good life.....

Guest wls2948

jtranla, thanks for the link for ep 8 on bigmail. could u also upload epi 7 on bigmail cos i can't dl from megaupload here.....

thanks....

Guest lucky_moon

I also was wondering if Sera is expecting. If so, is it definately TS's?

Why are sure from TS.. I'll be nut if it's true :tears: poor HM.. :tongue2:

Guest lucky_moon

I'm not sure. I was actually wondering if it was his especially since she climbed through his bedroom window!

I think she is just using this way to get HM jealous & I'm praying that he is HM baby :P I have to wait to see the Ep to make everything clear to me :vicx:

Archived