[drama 2008] My Lady / My Woman 내여자

Guest huangsy

Aww ... so cute. We have two roses posting one after another! :D

I don't want him to be another idiot. I think being the idiot in 7 Chil Sister actually did him more harm than good. I'm currently watching Green Rose. I hope GJW is like Goo's character naive little boy who became a strong man with guts, power and integrity!

That makes 2 of us. Hahaha ... I thought I was the only one who thought he was an idiot in Chil Sisters. keke You're watching Green Rose now? I like that drama. Never really thought much of Go Soo but he did a good job in there ... I was impressed. Hopefully this will be a break through for GJW too like GS. If he didn't buff up ... we'll send you to spank some sense into him. :lol:

Hi everyone,

I've seen the first 2 episodes and the way it look to me GJW was hanging out with CYJ alot and not just for work, like having dinners alone together, sailing alone together, spending time in a hotel room together alone. If I was PSM I would think that he might be thinking of abandoning me and I might jump ship first before being dump by him. So I can kind of understand her character. She actually seen them together and from her point of view he was enjoying being with CYJ. Plus her character is very insecure so her first thought would be that he would leave her for CYJ. It's not like CYJ is only interested in GJW as a working partner she actually putting the moves on him.

The thing is ... I don't have problems with her being paranoid & insecure if she starts getting jealous after seeing them together a few times. But goodness ... all she saw was him coming home drunk sent by the boss's daughter and instead of showing concern that he's ok and then asking for what happened ... that woman starts being hysterical about it? :blink: She's known him for like 15 over years and they are dating and she totally don't trust him at all? :unsure:

But geez ... kdramas sure got to stop making all these rich daddies girl into some shameless person who's out to devour good looking poor men who work for their papa. -_- tsk tsk ...

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Zealousy

Finished episode 1.

Misunderstandings already? LOL. I like Choi Yeo-Jin's character in this, even though she portrays that rich girl persona. I'll have to see the second episode before I start getting into the characters, It seems like it actually starts more in the second episode for the "Se Ra betrays Hyun Min" part. First episode was alright I guess. I bet this drama will start to evolve into a really good drama. Can't wait to see Park Jung Chul's character, at first I thought I recognized Hyun Min's mother and then near the end I realized she player Lady Park in Dae Jang Geum, I almost didn't recognize her without that Green Hanbok. MBC airs the best dramas. Seems like Se Ra is a linguistic; "Hyun Min starts to hate Tae Sung" Hmmm.. I wonder when that'll happen.

Guest Ishida21

Thank you for bringing us the first English subtitles of this drama. The last MBC week-end's drama was great and quite refreshing (Last Scandal & La Dolce Vita), so maybe this one too ^_^.

i just started this drama by watching ep 3 and 4 today, and i loved what i saw.

the ship building background is interesting.

also, i like how the characters, including the women, are all capable, intelligent people.

psm being a smart, proud, ambitious character is very realistic and eliminates the "cinderella" factor of the story. and gjw is going to become vengeful? awesome.

i love each character for his/her individual aura and flaws. it makes the story so much more interesting than the usual naive, boring characters we usually see in dramas.

i can't wait for more!

Guest wls2948

Park Sol Mi's acting is out in this drama.....maybe the 3 year hiatus has eroded her acting skill....her acting looks fake and forced

Guest Zealousy
Park Sol Mi's acting is out in this drama.....maybe the 3 year hiatus has eroded her acting skill....her acting looks fake and forced

Actually, she was in a movie last year. Her acting doesn't bother me so far, it might be getting later in the series.

Guest renea2
Finished episode 1.

Misunderstandings already? LOL. I like Choi Yeo-Jin's character in this, even though she portrays that rich girl persona. I'll have to see the second episode before I start getting into the characters, It seems like it actually starts more in the second episode for the "Se Ra betrays Hyun Min" part. First episode was alright I guess. I bet this drama will start to evolve into a really good drama. Can't wait to see Park Jung Chul's character, at first I thought I recognized Hyun Min's mother and then near the end I realized she player Lady Park in Dae Jang Geum, I almost didn't recognize her without that Green Hanbok. MBC airs the best dramas. Seems like Se Ra is a linguistic; "Hyun Min starts to hate Tae Sung" Hmmm.. I wonder when that'll happen.

Hyun min's mother in this drama is the one who played "Nara" GJW's mother in the Bizarre Bunch.

This drama is really heating up. Am thoroughly enjoying it . Am watching korean (no subs) which made episode 1 all the more enjoyable when I rewatched with subs.

Your timing is great...thank you again.

Looks like gjw will become jealous and upset in next episode.. really getting good.

Archived