[drama 2008] My Lady / My Woman 내여자

Guest huangsy

Guest renea2

I just watched Ep.1 and 2 in Korean. Didn't understand a word but really liked it. Hope someone will sub or transcribe this. Looks like it's going to be a good drama.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lucky_moon

Good news: the trsnaltion in progress for Ep1 so hopefully by next week will be able to release it.. we are small group so it may takes a time to finish 1 Ep.. :sweatingbullets: but u can keep updat with our progress by visiting our blog: http://luckyk87.wordpress.com/

I just watched Ep.1 and 2 in Korean. Didn't understand a word but really liked it. Hope someone will sub or transcribe this. Looks like it's going to be a good drama.

Guest blue_rose

I wonder why there is not much interest in this drama? this drama is so below the radar nobody pay attention to it and it is already on its second week running. :unsure:

It looks like it could be a fantastic drama. Of course anything can turn bad or boring but the basic premise of it is fantastic.

I don't know even where to download this drama.

Guest lucky_moon

I wonder why there is not much interest in this drama? this drama is so below the radar nobody pay attention to it and it is already on its second week running. :unsure:

It looks like it could be a fantastic drama. Of course anything can turn bad or boring but the basic premise of it is fantastic.

Form WITHS2 CB: http://clubbox.co.kr/WITHS2CB

Guest jtranla

You might be able to find it at: http://www.idols-unlimited.com/

I have not been there, but heard someone mentioned it...so please don't kill me if you don't see it there ;o)

Guest blue_rose

YES I found it...........THANK YOU so much jtranla & cute girl for the links! :w00t: :w00t:

I am dying to see this drama and hopefully more people will talk about it as this drama progress.

Guest renea2

Good news: the trsnaltion in progress for Ep1 so hopefully by next week will be able to release it.. we are small group so it may takes a time to finish 1 Ep.. :sweatingbullets: but u can keep updat with our progress by visiting our blog: http://luckyk87.wordpress.com/

thank you soooo much. I am realy looking forward to the subs. The drama was really good even with not understanding the language. Scenery and background is terrific and the actors are good. this drama unfortunately does not have good ratings but i looked up some of the more popular(on this board) ratings and they were

all similar numbers to this one so i don't pay too much attention to these numbers. Some of the dramas that are really highly rated, I have hated or found boring

this one surprisingly kept my interest with me just knowing the gist of the story.

Hopefully, more people will watch and discuss.

Guest Yellow_Roses

Hi everyone,

Can't find episodes 3 and 4 anywhere I even check some CB's. Does anyone here know's where I can find them? Thanks in advance for your help.

Guest blue_rose

I too was scouring the CB's and some other places for ep 3 & 4............sniff**

I downloaded ep 1 & 2 (from clubbox) it was sooooo SLOW, but at least I got it. It seems like a good show, I definitely would love to see more of it. I love the ship building back drop.

Guest lucky_moon

Hi everyone,

Can't find episodes 3 and 4 anywhere I even check some CB's. Does anyone here know's where I can find them? Thanks in advance for your help.

I too was scouring the CB's and some other places for ep 3 & 4............sniff**

I downloaded ep 1 & 2 (from clubbox) it was sooooo SLOW, but at least I got it. It seems like a good show, I definitely would love to see more of it. I love the ship building back drop.

Ep3: http://down.clubbox.co.kr/codndwh/qjqbl1

Ep4: http://down.clubbox.co.kr/codndwh/49bcl1

Guest lucky_moon

clubbox does not work for me. hopefully there will be other options as I really want to see this.

There will be torrent links soon.. :)

Hmm... I find that rich girl (CYJ) very disturbing. She even wears high heels in her own house just because GJW came for dinner. :o Episode 1 & 2 was quite boring. Too much ship scenes & CYJ ogling at GJW. She's like a shark going after her prey ... I must say he's certainly such an eye candy. So PJC is going to be the rich bad boy kind of role? Will CSM be in some love relationship with one of the guys ... probably PJC since GJW already had 2?

I thought it will be GJW betraying PSM first ... but from the description ... it will be PSM who's enticed by the society life that PJC's character can afford her? :unsure: Anyway, I find PSM's character kind of annoying ... very clinging & whiny. All characters are not very likable based on the first 2 episodes except GJW's ... assuming he's really that clueless he's being targeted for the next meal. But that would make his character kind of idiotic.

Hmm... I find that rich girl (CYJ) very disturbing. She even wears high heels in her own house just because GJW came for dinner. :o Episode 1 & 2 was quite boring. Too much ship scenes & CYJ ogling at GJW. She's like a shark going after her prey ... I must say he's certainly such an eye candy. So PJC is going to be the rich bad boy kind of role? Will CSM be in some love relationship with one of the guys ... probably PJC since GJW already had 2?

I thought it will be GJW betraying PSM first ... but from the description ... it will be PSM who's enticed by the society life that PJC's character can afford her? :unsure: Anyway, I find PSM's character kind of annoying ... very clinging & whiny. All characters are not very likable based on the first 2 episodes except GJW's ... assuming he's really that clueless he's being targeted for the next meal. But that would make his character kind of idiotic.

I don't want him to be another idiot. I think being the idiot in 7 Chil Sister actually did him more harm than good. I'm currently watching Green Rose. I hope GJW is like Goo's character naive little boy who became a strong man with guts, power and integrity!

Guest renea2

I don't want him to be another idiot. I think being the idiot in 7 Chil Sister actually did him more harm than good. I'm currently watching Green Rose. I hope GJW is like Goo's character naive little boy who became a strong man with guts, power and integrity!

I think the story line is that he is betrayed and gets revenge so hopefully his character will change.

I would love to join in discussion of this drama but am watching without subs so even though I get the gist of the story, I don't get the guts and it makes a big difference.

am enjoying it anyway. GJW is certainly easy to look at...drool.drool.........LOL

Guest Yellow_Roses

Hi everyone,

I've seen the first 2 episodes and the way it look to me GJW was hanging out with CYJ alot and not just for work, like having dinners alone together, sailing alone together, spending time in a hotel room together alone. If I was PSM I would think that he might be thinking of abandoning me and I might jump ship first before being dump by him. So I can kind of understand her character. She actually seen them together and from her point of view he was enjoying being with CYJ. Plus her character is very insecure so her first thought would be that he would leave her for CYJ. It's not like CYJ is only interested in GJW as a working partner she actually putting the moves on him.

Guest blue_rose

OMG, thank YOUUUUU so much jtranla for the mega link!!!!! :wub::wub::wub:

I have been waiting for this forever. This drama is so hard to find.

I can't wait to see 3 & 4.

Archived