[drama 2008] My Lady / My Woman 내여자

Guest huangsy

Guest Schneewitchen

It is a quite interesting drama, however, love the lead man The woman is lucky to have 2 men fallen for her. Very unlikely though

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Schneewitchen

I LOVE Park Jung Chul for the longest time!!!

Though after serving the National Service, his charisma NEVER diminshed!

Among so many male actors, why do they have to pick Go Joo Won??? *haiz*

He is not that bad, and he looks nice too. But the English they are speaking in that drama is really hard to understand. How can they discuss a contract with that English?

Guest lucky_moon

my_woman_1_861.png

Episode21 Ental

Translation by: MBC America

Transcriber: Bijan630

Timer: lucky_kiss

Editors: plumangel3

Final Editing & QC: lucky_kiss

Episode22 Ental

Episode23 Ental

Episode24 Ental

First Project is DONE :lol:

Thanks to: Zealousy , SnowStop, Plumangel3 ,Bijan630, bluesilo, Yumi for helping me with my first subbing project.

Thanks a lot for all the people who wait our sub patiently & criticize us positively..

Also I want to apologize if our works wasn't that much great or you found some mistakes since it's only our first project.

• 2 weeks later...

*** I like this drama. I find this really very good. Just don’t know why others seem not to like the storyline. But anyway, to each his own. I watched it because of Park Jung Chul. But wondering if he’s only the 2nd male lead here because he only appeared in the 2nd episode. The other actor also looks great. I learned to like him especially his character there. :sweatingbullets::w00t:

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know if Go Joo Won has joined the army yet?

I know alot of actors his age are joining the army this year(Kim Rae Won,Lee Jin Wook,etc)...and I wondered if he was scheduled to go too.

He hasn't made any public appearances in awhile.

I currently have a fan club for him and I want to inform my fan club members about it.

would anyone be able to tell me the ending of this drama?

does it have a happy or sad ending?

my friend bought me the dvd and i don't want to start watching it if it's going to be a sad ending :(

help me..thank you

my friend bought me the dvd and i don't want to start watching it if it's going to be a sad ending :(

help me..thank you

you should watch it. it won't dissapoint you. that's all i can tell if you hate sad ending. i was hesitate too at first, in the end i enjoy watching it.

i love the character of jang tae suk. he can be categorized as an antagonist but you can't hate him. he loves se ra too, in his own way as i can say.

so give it a try. enjoy!

warning: maybe you can be a little boring in their bussiness conversation but it's a good lesson you know.

Guest lucky_moon

help me..thank you

I can't said it's a sad or happy ending but it was satisfied..

thank you all for your replies...

i'm at epi 15 now..still wondering where the story will go from here

now, i'm curious what the ending like :)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

i watched this drama a few months ago n i have to say i really enjoyed it!

first of all, thank u so much to the subbers for ur hard work, u guys rock :P

secondly, i think this drama has a rather realistic n unusual storyline, not the usual good guys vs bad guys of korean-drama land, which i found quite refreshing...

this may contain spoilers n will b a long post, b warned :sweatingbullets:

IMO, SR never really loved HM the way she loves TS...HM was there for her when her parents passed away n she became very dependent on him but it's totally different from the attraction she felt for TS...

also, when she met TS she believed her fiancee was attracted to TH in addition to never actually told her the L word n she has always felt like she is a burden to HM...n there was the fact that she is pressed financially....

i believe there r people who dumped their spouses in real life for less reasons than these :D

i also got the vibe that HM loves SR but not in love with her...they were together because they have always been together...n that would have been enough ground for marriage had SR not met TS

i think TS is attracted to SR the moment he ran into her when she was talking on the phone

...n because of her brain n wit!

that fact alone is enough to impress me hehe...

being the playboy that he is, used to getting what he wants from women, the already engaged SR must seemed like a challenge, fueled by his sister's plea...off he goes to seduce the less experienced SR

n there r also the sad life of the jang family members behind the rich n beautiful facade...

the dictator father who caused TH to marry without love n became a young divorcee...

TS is constantly struggling to prove himself to a father who is not opposed to beating him as a child...

the father needs the housekeeper more than he cares to admit n just assumed that she'll always b there for him...

the youngest sister with her own issues n problems...

even the housekeeper has her own storyline...

when SR entered the household she did her best to ease the situation...n standing by TS because as she stated, that is the choice she had made...there is a feel that TS is actually a very lonely n troubled guy before he met SR...which is sweet :blush:

being rich does not come without a price, i think that's the message here...

all in all, it's rather complicated but very well told...every character in this drama is human...not bad, not good, just human :)

the business storyline also seemed well thought n researched of...

the ending is quite satisfying, all the problems r resolved...everybody is happy

looking back, it's not hard to believe that TS intentions has always been to marry SR...the way he schemed SR's way into the family home by making her his sister's tutor so that his family - his father especially - can get to know her as herself n not as his gf n the promise he got out of his father if he sealed the business deal...

no wonder he always seemed so amused by SR's demands to marry her :lol:

Archived