[drama 2008] My Lady / My Woman 내여자

Guest huangsy

Guest wls2948

if Sera is pregnant, most likely it's TS's cos in epi 8, they were shown sleeping together, no such thing has happened between Sera and HM as far as i know..

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i thought she was mad because she found out he was seeing her to keep her away from HM at his sister's request.

but I'll buy into a pregnancy..true or false..would certainly make the series interesting...as for sleeping with HM..I thought that was established when he came home and she was in his bed and then we had one of the usual kiss and fade scenes....leaving what happens to the imagination.

I am beginning to think this could be more fun watching without subs and making up the story as it goes along..but i'm too nosy...have to know what really happens.

i thought she was mad because she found out he was seeing her to keep her away from HM at his sister's request.

but I'll buy into a pregnancy..true or false..would certainly make the series interesting...as for sleeping with HM..I thought that was established when he came home and she was in his bed and then we had one of the usual kiss and fade scenes....leaving what happens to the imagination.

I am beginning to think this could be more fun watching without subs and making up the story as it goes along..but i'm too nosy...have to know what really happens.

Oh so she knows that she just a mere distraction. She just ought to be mad! But she wand up back into his arms :blink:

As far as watching with sub, I think the fun part is when the subs come out and I found out just how off key I was! I truly make up stories in my head :lol:

Hyun Min is just left out in the cold... his first instinct that something was wrong was probably when Sera wanted to postpone the wedding/engagement? between them, then he left and she never called while he was away on work in ?, and poor guy was looking around the airport for her when he got back from his trip but alas Sera wasnt there to welcome her "man" home....

dying to know what Tae Sung said in his head... i'm like gerryg... imagining what they're saying... just guessing but something like... "you were gone for only a while and in this short time i managed to steal away your girlfriend of ? years...."

:P

and he probably said let's see who wins in the end.. you or me....

well i say let the games begin!!! :lol:

Chu Sang Mi finally showed... wonder how she's going to help HM in his revenge? maybe trying to take over TS's company.. or steal their big clients....

wonder what finally makes HM go over the edge besides Tae Sung stealing Sera away... do TS and SR get married? engaged? expecting a baby perhaps? (nudging gerryg on the arm now...) :D

is this drama 16 or 20 episodes?

Sera was mad at TS because she found out he was using her to separate her from HM, so TH could have HM.

But by the time Sera discovers this, she realizes that it's too late to go back to HM, even though she still loves him.

Sera and HM have slept together. When she tries to push HM away, she tells him that they are just like brother and sister. He responds with - siblings don't spend the night together.

Guest yulie81

I hope at the end Se Ra will end up with Hyun Min. I felt sorry for him, he is so nice to her. But I doubt that they would get back together again.

Guest blue_rose

I would like to believe that Se Ra has actual 'feeling' for Tae Sung because if this is just an act to gain stature and wealth that make her character 'cheap' and not appealing to me anymore. I don't understand Korean however from the body language I think Tae Sung started to fall for her even just a little bit for now. But I am beginning to see her crying already after being in bed with him..........did she feel guilty already?

I wonder what HM will do to make himself more interesting, I don't want him to just be sad and hope she will come back to his open arms. I do like his unconditional loyalty to SR that obviously not reciprocated by her.

Guest silverdreamer

I believe that Sera does love Tae Sung. It seems like to Sera Hyun Min is her world. She grew up with him and she does love him, but she doesnt have the attraction. She sees the attraction in Tae Sung AND becuase he is rich, she decides to leave Hyun Min for Tae Sung.

In the ending of the last week's episode. Sera tells Hyun Min that she never believed that she could be such an evil woman. Which shows that she does feel guilty for what she is doing.

Just watched ep 9 .......its so exciting....can't wait for subs to catch up. My imagination is running riot.

Hyun Min is arrested at end.... after all his emotional turmoil...

Is he being set up? This story is really heating up.

Sera is such a witch through this...crying all the time but determinedly trudging forward on her new path. Hyun Min devastated but trying to change her mind...

even having the wedding invitations printed...watching Sera shred them...then to end up in handcuffs. I think TS is setting him up to get rid of him.

16 episodes don't seem enough for the scope of this story. We are on EPA 9 and the "wrongs" are still continuing.

I guess if this drama follows the formula, 9&10 will finish the wrongs & results, 11 and 12 will be devastation, 13 recovery & resolve, leaving 14&15 for revenge with the last episode wrapping it up. There's a lot to cover in a short period but it's KDrama and anything can happen.

Archived