[drama 2008] My Lady / My Woman 내여자

Guest huangsy

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just here to say...I'm sorry I don't have episode 6 yet. I had tests practically everyday last week...so I'll be sure to catch up soon. I have like a whole week (reading week) off soon so I'll be sure to catch up then...I'll try to get episode 6 done by this week. I'm sorry.

I'm just here to say...I'm sorry I don't have episode 6 yet. I had tests practically everyday last week...so I'll be sure to catch up soon. I have like a whole week (reading week) off soon so I'll be sure to catch up then...I'll try to get episode 6 done by this week. I'm sorry.

Hi SnowStop I don't see why u have to apologize morever you're doing us a huge favour already by subbing this drama ... at least this drama it's subbed !

And tests is way important ! Good luck

thanks !

Thank you for the update and good luck on you exams and homework assignments.

is there any website that has this drama online? Please tell me; thank you.

mysoju.com

Guest cheesecake

I think Tae Sung initially wanted to get Se Ra away from Hyun Min so that his sister stands a chance with HM but that might change to real feelings later on. As for Se Ra, it does seems she is smitten with Tae Sung but the "real" intention of her being with TS could be because she wanted the good life.....

At first the Drama looks a bit too serious or maybe boring to some. But It's good and I like it a bit so far. Regarding TS and SR. I think that he was a little bit interested or fond of her when she was trying to speak different language at first. But they don't know each other yet. I based it on the maybe around 3rd or 4th Episode? When TS character initially came in. I don't exactly remember when. But then, during that time he was still playing around with the wife of one of the foreign investors.

But then, during that time he was still playing around with the wife of one of the foreign investors.

Do you think his playing around with the wife of his investor is going to come back to hunt him???? I hope so. :rolleyes:

I guess some men are not confident enough to get their own woman so they have to steal the woman of another man.

I believe TS will never have any peace or trust in his marriage because he will always think someone, like himself, will sleep with his wife... after all she did set the precedent by sleeping with him while she was still/engaged with HM. :phew:

Guest jonangee

ive watched til episode 15, i wonder til what episode this drama would end. every episode seemed to be so nerve wrecking for anticipation.

i still hope SR and HM will get back together. besides SR's behavior was rooted out of TS sister's seduction over HM. and HM seemed to be weak a bit in rejecting TS sister at first. besides SR's been struggling over some problems with her family condition economically speaking which probably motivated her to decide to let go of HM. she felt helpless seeing a rich woman giong after HM afterall.

ive watched til episode 15, i wonder til what episode this drama would end. every episode seemed to be so nerve wrecking for anticipation.

i still hope SR and HM will get back together. besides SR's behavior was rooted out of TS sister's seduction over HM. and HM seemed to be weak a bit in rejecting TS sister at first. besides SR's been struggling over some problems with her family condition economically speaking which probably motivated her to decide to let go of HM. she felt helpless seeing a rich woman giong after HM afterall.

Sera made herself out of a worthless tramp. No one did it to her, she did it willingly to herself! So.... Not even as a woman would I wish her to be back with HM. She has lost my respect... Not even her own brother respects her anymore. He is respectable but he does not repect her any longer. Why??? Because she even betrayed the hand that fed, clothed and raised her though out the years!

A marriage partner is someone you say 'till death do us apart' in other words it's a serious relationship not to be taken lightly. Therefore, I hope HM finds him someone who truly loves him and he loves her. I also hope SR and TS stay married and miserable forever. They deserve at least that much karma.

:sweatingbullets: Whew! I went overboard!!!!

I guess I never thought about HM taking the tramp back! However, I have thought about HM getting his revenge. I want him to get revenge and serve it ice cold!!!!! :ph34r:

This is the outcome of watching nerve wrecking episodes :phew:

:lol:

hi,

I am still watching this drama and am totally hooked despite the delays in broadcasting and no subtitles. I was so annoyed by the last delay that i actually called MBC and complained. I was informed that target audience is Korean and there are no plans to release this series on DVD. The number of episodes according to them is undecided and as it is an unimportant drama they will consider sending subtitles to my creo as it is subtitled on mbc america. I could not believe their "who cares" attitude. all i can say is thank you Snowdrop..thank you for all your hard work and i don't think i will purchase another MBC drama (unless of course it stars..Ko JooWon..LOL)

hi,

I am still watching this drama and am totally hooked despite the delays in broadcasting and no subtitles. I was so annoyed by the last delay that i actually called MBC and complained. I was informed that target audience is Korean and there are no plans to release this series on DVD. The number of episodes according to them is undecided and as it is an unimportant drama they will consider sending subtitles to my creo as it is subtitled on mbc america. I could not believe their "who cares" attitude. all i can say is thank you Snowdrop..thank you for all your hard work and i don't think i will purchase another MBC drama (unless of course it stars..Ko JooWon..LOL)

Hi renea - OMG - really - no DVD for this drama? Whoa....... so disgusting........... I 'm excited waiting for a DVD copy later on because I want to watch this mainly because of PJC. How come the no. of episodes is still not sure when this drama is already airing, huh? I think this isn't rating well that's why the network doesn't care at all. Anyway, it's their lose at the end. <_<:wacko:

Guest lucky_moon

you are already doing great job.. :D

hihi, can anyone tell me whether there was an episode last night?

Yes there was an episode (16) last night. MBC's schedule appeared to be off-scheduled by 35 minutes so My Lady came on later than ususal. I'm not sure of the excate timing, however.

Guest bluemoon1st

Yes there was an episode (16) last night. MBC's schedule appeared to be off-scheduled by 35 minutes so My Lady came on later than ususal. I'm not sure of the excate timing, however.

Thank you

Anyone know whether i can watch the episode online?

Look like draggy draggy, should end now,

1~3 more eps. guess :blink:

I can't understand the Korean parts but I thinks it's getting good. Now, everyone wants the designer of "The Elenor" that designed to carry 50,000 tons but can actually carry 51,000 tons safely! And of course we all know who the designer is!

It looks like Hyun Min designing skills coupled with Min Ye finacial connection is a lethal blow to Dongjin Heavy Industries hitting Tae Sung the hardest! Yeah!!!!!!

Anyone knows what TaeSung and MinYe were saying during their negotiation talks at the end of today's episode. Also, the preview show HyunMin at the conference table. Is he in charge of the project??? Is TaeSung also involved with the project?

One last thing is SeRa and TaeSung having problems?

Archived