4. How much I must have loved you

5. Hidden Wing

6. Revenge

7. Don't you know

8. Memory

9. Lost Sea

10. My woman (Piano Solo Ver.)

11. At the end of the world (Inst.)

12. How much I must have loved you (Piano Solo Ver.)

13. Don't you know (Inst.)

14. Hidden Wing (Piano Solo Ver.)

Translation done by: rinhime.. :)

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wls2948

Choo Sang Mi's character is that of a very beautiful, rich and mysterious businesswoman who is going to help the male lead to succeed in his revenge when he lost his intended wife to another man.....

Guest polaris

I wasnt sure if I would like this drama..but NOW I'm hooked. There are so many nervous emotions up till now (ep 6).. especially with all the jealousy since no one is really clear cut in their actions...and the rich girl character Tae Hee is soo annoying and she has no pride when it comes to Hyun Min. She sticks to him like super glue. She just doesnt get the word "NO thanks"

ep 6 was :blink::blink::ph34r: what has Se Ra done>>?????? man I already hate her for what she's done...

In drama and real life men like Tae Sung (Park Jung Chul's character) scare and creep me out because they are way too intense.. Park Jung Chul's doing a really good job in portraying his character.

When does Choo Sang Mi's character appear in this drama? This is getting intriguing to watch.

Can't wait for Choo Sang Mi's character to appear too. It's gonna get messy. I'm excited!!

Too bad the ratings are low. This drama should deserve a chance... darn the olympics. <_<

Guest sw33tlove2008

i have a quick question where can i find ep... 5-7?? i would like to download it to watch eventhough i dont understand what they are saying.. thnks in advance!!

Guest Zealousy
i have a quick question where can i find ep... 5-7?? i would like to download it to watch eventhough i dont understand what they are saying.. thnks in advance!!

You can find them on clubboxes or at Aigoo.

I don't think they showed Ep7 yesterday cuz I didn't find it in any CB.. does anyone know?? :excl:

eerrr.... epi 7 has postponed to next week again........

It was said they showed a baseball match last night & tonight they're going to telecast the closing cereomony...

NO ep 7 or 8 for this week again.

Guest Zealousy

I really like Tae Sung in this drama! Everyone is probably rooting for Se Ra and Hyun Min but I kinda want Tae Sung to be with her. XD

Guest polaris
eerrr.... epi 7 has postponed to next week again........

It was said they showed a baseball match last night & tonight they're going to telecast the closing cereomony...

NO ep 7 or 8 for this week again.

wow that really sucks.... =( the ending of ep.6 was pretty intense so it's gonna be hard to wait another week for ep 7,8. Oh well =) at least the Olympics is finally ending tonight so hopefully there is no more interference afterwards.

Guest lucky_moon
I really like Tae Sung in this drama! Everyone is probably rooting for Se Ra and Hyun Min but I kinda want Tae Sung to be with her. XD

Frankly I'm watching this drama to see Hyun Min only :D but also Tae Sung not bad too but not to end with Se Ra.. :phew:

Guest Ishida21

Thank you cute girl and your team for subbing this drama.

I just finish to watch episode 3 and I must say I'm hooked too. I love Tae Hee, she's my favorite character for the moment, even if she begins to be a little devil.

And by the way, it's nice to add a little French in the drama, even if the French part of Se Ra's report is full of mistakes.

But it's the intention that counts :sweatingbullets:.

Can't wait to see Choo Sang Mi's character too!

Archived