[drama 2009] The Iron Empress / Empress Cheon Chu 천추태후

Guest huangsy

SOFTSUBS FOR THIS DRAMA WOULD BE AVAILABLE ASAP!

i PROMISE! ^^

Thank you for the update =D Will wait patiently =)

Will download the RAWs while waiting xP

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest redzone85

Hey guys!!!!!

i read ond dramawiki and another korean drama website, that Lee Young Ah is going to make a appearance in this drama!!! i love her work for Golden Bride and Iljimmae.. is she going to get a big role? i hope she is not appearing just as a cameo act, but a big chunky role.

I love her...

I was just checking on the status of the subs and sure enough, there's your post.

Even though we're anxious to watch it with subs, don't feel too much pressure.

I know how time consuming it can be.

I've tried to create subs in my own language once (just for my own use) and had to give up after 2 episodes.

actually EPISODE 1 is already done. we're waiting for EPISODE 2 to finish so a DOUBLE RELEASE would happen. and also something BIG!

you'll know when it will be released. ^^

Guest xsunyoung

i loveee the fifth king! hahaha. he's so funny and he seems like a great actor :] and i thought him and kimsoeun's story was cute. it's a shame what happens in ep 8.. :'[

Heyaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hi

I downloaded The First 8 Episodes....I am Wondering that Is there Any English Subtitles released for this Drama Or No?

I Cant undrestand korean So i will be thankful If Any one let me know About it

Keep me in the Picture

Thanks

I have given this series another chance and I am happy to say that my first impressions have been dispelled by the the interesting relationship between the young empress and the king. The king reminds me of the crazy king in Hong Gil Dong, but this one is more balanced with a gentle and caring side.

Also, Kim So Eun is also doing a great job on Boys Before Flowers, so I decided to watch her scenes in Empress Cheon Chu. I think we are watching one of Korea's young upcoming female acting talents and I look forward to her future projects. Too bad we won't see her anymore after episode 8.

My opinion is on hold at this moment on the older Empress, as I am not familiar with her work and her initial unflattering wild hair in episode 1 was a bit offsetting. Who knows, the warrior queen image may grow on me.

Heyaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hi

I downloaded The First 8 Episodes....I am Wondering that Is there Any English Subtitles released for this Drama Or No?

I Cant undrestand korean So i will be thankful If Any one let me know About it

Keep me in the Picture

Thanks

A group of wonderful people is working hard to release subs for this drama.

It's coming up soon, I heard, so keep checking this thread.

Guest dramaok

i loveee the fifth king! hahaha. he's so funny and he seems like a great actor :] and i thought him and kimsoeun's story was cute. it's a shame what happens in ep 8.. :'[

ditto. will really miss both. kim so-eun was really elegant yet powerful in her presence.

i think chae shira's a great actress but her voice bothers me too esp. she shouts a lot.

Guest Pyoungsang

ditto. will really miss both. kim so-eun was really elegant yet powerful in her presence.

i think chae shira's a great actress but her voice bothers me too esp. she shouts a lot.

Yes I was really sorry to see Gyeongsung go... I think we'll get used to Ms. Chae's high pitch voice. I think she had to shout because all the scenes that we've seen her required it.

Guest joenjwang

you have no idea how much I love that king.

first he came off as insane, but I just loved how he was so caring...and HILARIOUS. remember when he found out that (spoiler!!)she was pregnant, and how he ran and skipped and made that hilarious face to the camera!!? I loved him so much!!!! and the younger queen was such a good actor! I cried so much during those 8 episodes of perfect acting.

---except the begginning with Chae Sira was...abrubt and kinda...annoying.

Guest misspinky

i just started watching this due to kim so eun and i must say it's quite interesting. as i don't really like ancient dramas sometimes cus they're too much drama and war going on. so far i like it. the choice of actors/actresses is superb.

forgive me as i don't know the history of what's going on in the drama, can someone kindly tell me the history that they are covering?

Guest nysophia_x_ii

:.sigh.: im really really sad to see kim so eun leave...oh well...at least i can see her on BOF :) but yeah, she'a great actress, and she's been receiving a lot of praise. chae si ra's voice...yeah, dramaok, i agree it's really annoying cuz she screams so much lol

Guest candybun90

Hey there! Just watched the show.kim so eun and the king deff was good. Espeacially kim so eun. Really feelin her actin. I was wonderin, hu's the girl who kissed with Wang Chi? Is she a princess or wat? and does anyone noe who's the actress?

Hey there! Just watched the show.kim so eun and the king deff was good. Espeacially kim so eun. Really feelin her actin. I was wonderin, hu's the girl who kissed with Wang Chi? Is she a princess or wat? and does anyone noe who's the actress?

You talking about this girl?

http://i39.tinypic.com/fbezyr.jpg

I don't she's a princess, she's Lady Kim. Her father Kim Won Soong wants her daughter to become a Queen no matter what. I think she's Wang Chi's 2nd wife?

The actress name is Kim Min Ji .

Archived