[drama 2009] The Iron Empress / Empress Cheon Chu 천추태후

Guest huangsy

Guest nysophia_x_ii

Any idea when Shin Ae is suppose to make an appearance in the show?

hmmm...well, not for sure, but probably in the next two episodes. afterall, they can't let the sisters remain young girls forever.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest GiantBoile

I know who you are talking about on KBFD.

I sent both a pm and an email to Jmong.

Let's hope there are English subs for this drama.

Will post a reply if/when I receive one from Jmong.

cheers!

My bets on you. That user was a lifesaver for those two dramas. I'm willing to shell out ships for it if necessary.

I've watched EPISODE 1 already!

many thanks to KBS WORLD! oh, and I thank you or the people who would contact jmong!

I still need the complete video.

I was not able to record all, I think I missed 1-5 minutes of the start.

hope someone uploaded it.

Then I'll use the one I recorded.^^

I think jmong doesn't have KBS World. Both DJY and King Sejong had around 20 minutes cut out of every episode and KBS World doesn't cut anything out as far as I know. He also mentioned that after King Sejong, The Devil will air on his channel. I assume because of the cuts that he gets some local Korean channel like the one in LA (no idea how it is called).

Anyways I wish you good luck if you should choose to make softsubs or upload the TV rips, either way we would all be grateful. :)

Watched episode 1 on KBSWorld just now and it was fantastic!! Love the fighting scenes...so magnificent, the budget...wow.

I loved Dae Jo Young, but thought Dae Wang Sejong was a little blah. Glad to see another epic drama that caught my attention! :D

Guest dramaok

man ep. 1 was super!!!

can't wait to see how cheon chu and chi-yang's story develop.

hope they dont stray too much from history though...

ya the younger cast seem spendid.

the synopsis from kbs world is hilarious though. such propaganda.

Watched episode 1 on KBSWorld just now and it was fantastic!! Love the fighting scenes...so magnificent, the budget...wow.

I loved Dae Jo Young, but thought Dae Wang Sejong was a little blah. Glad to see another epic drama that caught my attention! :D

I agree! But I found it a little unsettling at first to see a few of the same characters acting the same roles (soldiers, general, etc). For a moment, I thought when they said "King" they were referring to the lame Sejong :tongue2:

Hey Dramaok, so glad to see you here :)

Guest dramaok

yay sejong had such potential in the beginning.. too bad it ran out of air so soon.

but i still thought it was a well made drama. i guess it just didn't have enough sizzle..

after a while it was liking watching some documentary. zzzzz

002empresschunchuavi003yr7.jpg

^ Choi Cheol-Ho is excellent in here as the crazed and tormented Kyeong Jong. he's both scary and pitiful. loved his character Geolsabiwu in Daejoyeong.

Guest nysophia_x_ii

:.sigh.: i was just starting to really like the emperor, and he's dying in the next episode -__-

btw, i agree with dramaok, choi cheol-ho is a great actor. He went from being insane and dispicable to the audience, to loving and caring. I'm so sad that he's gonna die...so what's gonna happen to the prince? O.O

Guest Pyoungsang

I also wish Choi Cheol Ho would get some meaty leading role ... I think he's done a great job as the crazed emperor even if for only a few episodes. It's probably better than his portrayal of Seonjo in IYSS if not as lovable as Gulsabiwu. This does really looks likes it's going to be a great series. I do wish they would stop doing this action packed first episode than doing the long flashback. Especially a flashback right at a cliffhanger moment. 80 episode? Ugh... I'll see they can maintain the quality. Hope they don't extended like a lot of other shows recently.

Edit: I wasn't so crazy about the bears. Come on, did you really have to do that?? At least one of the humans had the courage to use their weapon and hack one to death.

I missed the recording of Special and Ep 1 due to other programs which my family wanted. I'm waiting for the repeat on 24th or 25th Jan [sat & Sun morning].

If I can, I'll upload that immediately before leaving for my home town for CNY on Sun morning. Ep 2 will have to wait till I return after CNY. I'll miss Ep 3 but will set the timer to record while I'm away. My place is prone to power failure so keeping my fingers crossed nothing happens during that period otherwise have to depend on repeat again.

Until then...

^

yes, KaKak, please do give us a heads up! but i would still record it, so i won't have to download it. ^^

and people can download that in advance. and they can choose BETWEEN the UGLY VIDEO of KBS WORLD or SOFTSUBS by KBS WORLD and VIDEOS from AJA-AJA. ^^

yes, sayroo and selvaspeedy would be pushing through with this project ^^

with the help of our WithS2 group. ^^

Guest selvaspeedy

yes aja aja sayroo let's do this. fighting :D

oh man the 1st episode was fabulous :w00t: I hope they can keep up with this quality through the whole series <_<

but omo lot of people here with lot of names that I almost forgot half of them :P

(I also noticed that Sangga and Daebo are also here hehehe)

Guest Pyoungsang

yes aja aja sayroo let's do this. fighting :D

oh man the 1st episode was fabulous :w00t: I hope they can keep up with this quality through the whole series <_<

but omo lot of people here with lot of names that I almost forgot half of them :P

(I also noticed that Sangga and Daebo are also here hehehe)

Yeah, they introduce a whole heck of lot of people in the first episode.

Archived