*Ental*

CREDITS:

Main Translator: KBS WORLD

Spot Translator: Pyoungsang

Timer: selvaspeedy

Editor/QC: melica

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

NOTE:

Since this is a SIDE PROJECT, our progress will be much slower than the regular project.

And plus, historical dramas are usually harder to sub than modern dramas, so please do not rush us :D

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest huangsy

Thank you so much for Ep 1 & 2 softsubs WithS2!!!! :)

Hmmm...should I continue to upload this drama on ViiKii? :unsure:

yes, for those who cannot use bittorrent

Yes please continue because its more fast on viikii but i also like to wwatch it in torrent.....but i prefer to see it fast first on streaming....and after i dl the with2s version and like the other one say....not all people can watch torrent

Yes, pleaseeeeee continue to upload this drama on ViiKii. As mentioned by WithS2, this is a side project for them therefore subs will come out slower than normal. Besides, not everyone can download. Thank you for all your hard work!

Do you guys still want me to upload the KBS World version here since it's way behind the online's streaming site? I've other programs I need to record on 21 Feb so it'll drop further behind. I'll catch the repeat a week later.

Do you guys still want me to upload the KBS World version here since it's way behind the online's streaming site? I've other programs I need to record on 21 Feb so it'll drop further behind. I'll catch the repeat a week later.

Please continue. I understand there's other effort put on the streaming site, but the video quality is too low.

I much prefer your soft subs. Thanks so much.

Guest redzone85

like i said before chae shira is a great actress. she was unbelievablly good in many melodramas before, but i'm still not really digging her in here. i think she is kinda too old too maybe it's the makeup not that flattering. she looks so much older than shin-ae and kim seok-hoon. but maybe i'll get used to her as the drama progresses. i still wish they had cast ha ji-won or soo ae for the title role instead. oh well.

not really digging the actor playing king seong-jong either. i mean i like the actor in other roles like in kingdom of wind, and conspiracy in court he was super great but he doesn't make the same kind of presence like other kings do. ack. i miss kyeongjong.

No, i really like Chae si ra being the leading woman. Her age fits in well with the character she is playing, i really enjoyed her in Emperor of the sea, she can definately pull this off beyond expectation.

Ha Ji Won or soo ae will not fit in well with the character.

Anyways, do anyone know when Lee Young Ah will appear in this drama? i only watched episode 9 now, i cant wait for her to appear

Guest selvaspeedy

Anyways, do anyone know when Lee Young Ah will appear in this drama? i only watched episode 9 now, i cant wait for her to appear

she appeared in episode 3 and 4 so far as Empress Daemok, Gyeongjong's mother.

f_PDVD000m_c73f39c.png

Please continue uploading in the the time you want .... thanks for your effort :)

Thank you so much KaKak for your time and energy in sharing the links.

Please continue only as your time permits. We will greatly appreciate whatever you can share with us.

Guest Pyoungsang

she appeared in episode 3 and 4 so far as Empress Daemok, Gyeongjong's mother.

Ah... I was wondering why she looked so familiar!! Now I know!

Guest misspinky

i miss the younger actors and actresses! i was sad when the son was separated from the mother. and the abrupt death of the emperor, boy that choi guy was evil, he basically killed the emperor

Guest babymarzy07

i just finished episode on KBSworld.. i think its episode 7. i have to say im so impressed with the acting of the Kim So Eun here.

in those scenes before, when she was trying to accept the fact she was going to marry the emperor, her scenes with wang chi and after the first night.

the boy who plays wang song seems to be really good to from the raw i saw.

im not as impressed with the younger actress who plays Seol, she has tedency to overact.

and imo, shin ae looks much better than the younger version.

but role is indeed weird.

the guy who plays Gyungjowon looks familiar. but i cant place him.

i cant wait to watch more episodes it seems so interesting.

im wondering what is the role of kim seok hoon's character here?

is he an opposing party member? or someone who is revolting against the king?

can anyone help?

thanks so much ^^

Archived