►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

[OTHER] Indonesian Boybander, @bismakarisma Shows His Support for 2NE1

yglupload.png

Indonesian Boybander, Bisma Karismais Shows His Support for 2NE1

YaQKK.png

Bisma Karismais a member of popular Indonesian boyband SM*SH. He has almost 700,000 twitter followers, so this is a great promo for MAMA's voting for 2NE1. Regardless, it's seems 2NE1 has another fanboy^^.

Source: @bismakarisma's Twitter

Thanks to Kazzy @ygladies.comfor the tip.

Reuploaded by tazanya @ygladies.com

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dragon-rider

111120 BOM's me2day update

21bom_1321755475_14423.jpg?w=490&h=656

Our performance in Vietnam has ended, we’re now coming back to South Korea~~!! But~~!! Vietnam fans came along riding their motorcycles~~~ So I took a photo!!!! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ!!

Source: BOM’s Me2Day

Translated by: nikaistar@WeLoveBom

Guest dragon-rider

111120 BOM's twitter update

large.jpg?w=490&h=655

오늘 풍풍이 동생 생김 ㅋㅋㅋ 기엽죠? 남자에요 그리구 이름은…. 음…. 생각중~~*^^*

Today look at Poong Poong’s dongsaeng* ke ke ke Aren’t they cute? A name for a boy… Uhm… I’m thinking~~*^^*

Source: BOM’s Twitter

Translated by: nikaistar@WeLoveBom

111120 DARA's me2day update

Tfv6W.jpg

한국도착!!! ^_^ 팬들에게 씨엘봉을 선물 받은 채린이왈!!! “마음에들어!+.+!” ㅋㅋㅋ

Arrived in Korea!!! ^_^ Chaerin, who received some CL lightsticks from fans, says!!! "I love it!+.+!"

Source: Dara's me2DAY

Translated by: GEE @YGLadies.

I heard that the new little Moomin (Poong Poong's dongsaeng ^^) and those CL lightstick in the pictures are presents from Vietnamese Blackjacks to Bommie and CL :wub: . I am so happy that they loves it.

[FANCAM] 111120 CL & BOM @ Incheon Airport

Credit: since090517@YT

Its been really long since I saw the girls and today was amazing! I gave Bom a mini poong poong and she even posted it on twitter! When i gave it to her I said "Bom~Poong poong!" she took it and said "Ah! its so cute~~!"

Her voice is seriously SO adorable.

tb1.jpgtb2.jpgtb3.jpg

tb4.jpgtb5.jpgtb6.jpg

tb7.jpgtb8.jpg

Here's my signature from Bom hat I got today.

sign.jpg

And here is the tweet she posted, along with a photo I took of little poong poong before I gave it to her.

injung.jpg

Here are my fancams:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9xxFlyXCu8...nel_video_title

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy55Sgcg2Tg...nel_video_title

I don't know why the photos are so small. and my photobucket wont let me show people my photos because too many people view them or something like that so check the link below for the post

http://21-kristine.tumblr.com/post/1306043...-111120-incheon

Thanks guys!

@kristinekwak

Credit: 21kristine@YGLadies.com

380993_278148242222106_200151416688456_746058_1691840731_n.jpg

Source: Nikon Imaging Korea

South Korean girl band 2NE1 rocks Hanoi

More than 3,000 fans of the popular South Korean girl band 2NE1 flocked to Hanoi's National Convention Center on Saturday night to attend their idol’s concert.

At the show, titled “Idols’ night - Going together Concert in Vietnam with 2NE1”, the four-piece band sang their hits including “Fire”, “I don't care”, “Can't Nobody”, “Go away” and “Ugly”.

Though the group only arrived in Vietnam the day before the show, the four girls pleased their fans by learning and saying some Vietnamese phrases like “Xin chao” (Hello), “Toi yeu cac ban” (I love you), “Ten toi la…” (My name is…).

Additonally, Vietnam Idol 2007 Phuong Vy wowed audiences with her cover of 2NE1’s hit “Lonely”, while Vietnam Idol 2008 runner-up Thanh Duy amazed with his performance of the song “Fate”, from the sound track of the famous Korean movie “Full house”.

At the end of the concert, the organizers handed over VND300million (US$15,000) for Vietnamese students with good academic results.

The concert, held by the Korean Cultural Center in Vietnam, the Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency, and Silkroad C&T, aimed to exchange pop culture between Korea and Vietnam as well as create chances for Vietnamese fans to meet their idols.

Formed by YG Entertainment in 2009, the 4-piece group comprises CL, Dara, Bom and Minzy. The band's name stands for New Evolution of the 21st Century.

Their debut single "Fire" was released on May 6, 2009 and received over one million views online in the first 24 hours after it became available. In 2009, their hit single “I Don't Care” was named 2009's Best Selling Song on local music sites Bugs, Monkey3, and Cyworld.

One year later, 2NE1 won the Artist of the Year prize and Album of the Year award for “To Anyone” at the Mnet Asian Music Awards, in addition to awards for Best Female Group and Best Music Video for "Can't Nobody”.

Source: tuoitrenews.vn

Archived