►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

{ARTICLE} Korean pop firm YG Entertainment rallies on trade debut

South Korea's YG Entertainment has rallied on its first day of trading on the stock exchange with its share price doubling.

Individual investors demanded 561 times the amount of stock offered in the company's initial public offering.

The company manages big names in Korean pop such as South Korean boy band Big Bang, and female group 2NE1.

YG's share sale comes after the success of rival companies S.M. Entertainment and JYP Entertainment.

Korean pop, also known as K-pop, has gained popularity outside of its home market with groups touring in Japan and other parts of Asia.

It has even hit Europe, with Big Bang members winning the Worldwide Act prize at MTV's Europe Music Awards this year.

"YG Entertainment has positive growth potential since royalty revenues from Japan are expected to triple next year," said Kim Shi-woo from Korea Investment and Securities.

YG's stock climbed to 78,200 won on the Korea Exchange, compared with the IPO price of 34,000 won.

"We are looking for the shares to reach 85,600 won within a year," Mr Kim added.

source: http://www.bbc.co.uk...siness-15849675

WHY DİD HE MENTİON ONLY BİG BANG  EMA? 2NE1  WON A WORL CLASS AWARD TOO!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dragon-rider

CL & DARA in Women’s JoongAng Magazine

454048245.jpg

a6nta.jpg

Source: cLover @leechaelin.com//DandH517

OMG I love this photo so freaking much!!! CL and Dara look like a real couple here :wub: :wub: . What a happy family, the hubby, the wifey and the baby :lol:

Edit: ooh! I post the last on page 1999. Can we finish the thread now? :P

So cute and nice to see the soft and loving side of CL which mostly when she's around children and animals :wub:

CL almost looks twice the size Dara lol....the angle sure does wonder hehe

Guest dragon-rider

No new thread yet??? :( . We've reached 2000 page already :tears:

Anw, new update from Queen me2day ^^

111123 DARA's update

21dara132204536342672.jpg

캬~!!! 고베 도착!!! 내일 있을 베스트 히트 가요제를 위해~ 왔는데요! 장소가 고베 월드기념홀이네요…캬~! 우리 놀자콘서트 일본투어중 왔던곳이죠!!!+.+ 캬~! 벌써 두달정도나 지났어요..0.0 그렁그렁.. 그때의 기억을 온몸으로 느끼고있는중..! 캬~!!!

Kya~!!! Arrived in Kobe!!! We’re here for ~ the Best Hit Song Festival tommorow! The venue is at Kobe World Memorial Hall… Kya~! This is one of the places where we held our Nolza concert, for our first Japan tour!!! +.+ Kya~! Two months have already passed since then..0.0 *sniffle sniffle*.. I can still remember all the memories and what everybody felt like at that time..! Kya~!!!

21dara132205908089816.jpg

캬~!!! 투애니원 첫콘서트 놀자!의 라이브 씨디가 발매됐네요! ^0^ 크크큭 당연히 득템햇죠!!! 캬~! 들어보니까 역시 라이브 음원이라 훨씬 더 신나네요! 깨알같은 재미도 많고 애드립이나 숨찬 숨소리나..ㅋ 캬~! 콘서트때의 전율이 또 다시!+.+ 꺄아~!!!굿밤!

Kya~!!! 2NE1′s first concert, Nolza! The live CD has been released! ^0^ Of course, it’s a must-have new item ke ke ke!!! Kya~! Hearing the songs performed in live sound makes it even more exciting! It’s also a lot of fun hearing the ad libs and also our breaths coming out and the times when we go out of breath.. Ke Kya~! Getting excited again for another concert! +.+ Kyaaaa~!!! Good night!

Credit: Dara’s Me2Day

Translated by: BlackjackBelle@OhDara / SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara

CHAERA & the baby equates to a happy family!! :lol:

It seemed not only us fans but even the crew of this photoshoot

knew how well-loved this pair is.

The girls are really rocking every photoshoots

these days,especially with ELLE. Minzy in a super long

white dress wow-ed me the most :wub:

After this page is done,I guess then will we get to

start a totally new thread uh?? I'm highly excited for it - 2NE1 OFFICIAL VER.2!

Archived