►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest cristina0422

[sCAN] 2NE1 in ONLY★STAR Magazine (Japan)

aeisi87cqaacbow.jpg

aeisipkcaaahkjq.jpg

aeis40fcqaayzf.jpg

aeisvekcaaahmv.jpg

credit: BJN_21

Hi DR! I'm proud of viet blackjacks, you guys gave our girls and the whole entourage a warm welcome. I can even see some blackjacks fangirling on their dancers. keke. What's up with some negative news saying that our girls are cold and ignored the fans?

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like I'm failing miserably as a fangirl. Even though the girls now are in my own country, I couldn't come to greet them and enjoy their epicness with my own eyes. My job doesn't allow me to take several days off to travel quite a long distance :tears:

I'm really proud of Vietnamese Blackjack for showing 2NE1 how much they are loved here and especially for their well manners. No pushing, pulling, fainting and making a riot like the last times when other KPOP groups visited Vietnam.

Next time, please hold a concert in Ho Chi Minh city YG papa. Please please, pretty please :(

@dragon-rider: Will you attend tomorrow's show?

Guest dragon-rider

@ cristina: That is a stupid tabloid which reported that 2NE1 had cold expression towards the warm welcome of Vietnamese fans. It is so untrue. By the airport press photos, we all can see that the girls are quite friendly and they keep waving to fans though they are tired. Believe me, no one cares about that stupid online newspaper. It has been boycotted by Kpop fans for 2 years because of its multiple untrue articles about Kpop artists.

And yes. Blackjacks were fangirling with the dancers and even manager Jiangmae too ^^. We have a lot of fans of Ji Hye and Kwon Twins here. Check out the fancams of they welcoming the dancers and managers.

[Fancam] V-Blackjacks welcome Hi Tech and Crazy (1)

[Fancam] V-Blackjacks welcome Hi Tech and Crazy (2)

[Fancam] V-Blackjacks welcome Hi Tech and Crazy (3)

Cre: Apples2sungie@YT

@ lumos_x : I'm in Ho Chi Minh City . I didn't go to the airport this morning. Tomorrow neither. I'm busy with my schedule too so I cannot go to meet the girls :( . Let's pray next time we will have a 2NE1 concert in HCMC.

Guest cristina0422

2NE1 on Mnet Asian Music Awards Promotion

credit: Mnet

Don't forget to vote for 2NE1 - http://mama.mnet.com/en/vote.asp

[PHOTO] Unseen Dara's pic for Japan Official Fanclub

449904272.jpg

Taken From: the2ne1hour

[PHOTO] 2NE1 for 10+Star Asia

449935929.jpg

Taken From: WeLoveDara

[iNFO] 2NE1 won New Artist Award in 53rd Japan Record Awards alongside with other winners Ito Miyu, SUPER☆GiRLS and Fairies and these 4 New Artist winners will compete for the "Rookie of the Year"

Date: December 30, 6PM

Broadcast: TBS

source

bigger pic

449849721.jpg

Source: @4portrait

MTV Iggy taps social media to push global music envelope

LR: Why did 2NE1 win?

ND: The band itself, is a girl group, pop music band, in the truest, coolest sense of the word. They’re slick, amazing dancers, sing well, they have a strong sense of style. Beyond all of that they have attitude. They’re taking the best of Western Pop music and making it their own. They’re so incredibly cool.

The Korean Pop Music industry is mature. They spend years in training before they put out their first song. They apply rigor to their pop music that they should apply. There’s too much music that’s not deliberated.

LR: What’s next with Iggy?

ND: There will be a Times Square performance on December 12th. We will bring that band [2NE1) to the heartland for a big global concert. It will be a multiplatform event, in two or three venues, concert streamed online. One of the MTV channels will carry it.

source

2011MAMA in Singapore fabulous artist lists are here.

2NE1 / Girls's Generation / YB / Dynamic Duo Yeah ~ 2nd Powerful performance line-ups coming very soon :)

Source: mnetmama facebook

Guest dragon-rider

Press Conference:

111119Star2NE1HB7.jpg

111119Star2NE1HB6.jpg

111119Star2NE1HB5.jpg

111119Star2NE1HB4.jpg

111119Star2NE1HB3.jpg

111119Star2NE1HB2.jpg

111119Star2NE1HB1.jpg

Performance line-up:

111119Star2NEHB1.JPG

Source: http://kenh14.vn/c1/2011111901466660/truc-tiep-hop-bao-2ne1-4-thanh-vien-bat-mi-cam-nhan-ve-viet-nam.chn

Archived