►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Dara updates with a vid - Aug 24, 2010

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6F6U69POlxo

??team, really… Playing with soap bubbles in the practice room! ㅋㅋㅋ Everyone becomes a baby in rest time~ㅋ What ㅋㅋㅋ These children!!! I’m trying to slide! Things!ㅋㅋㅋ

Translated by aa-chan tinyurl.com/2fzsvkk

is baby minkki singing one of their new tracks? or is it an existing english song? iunno rly..

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, the increase in sales of Bean Pole is really wonderful. it shows the girls' influence. it's true, Korea has shown them so much love ^^ i wonder how much increase in sales the other brands have experienced. they must have too since they stuck with our girls.

Guest MidnightByul

^

DAMN!

CL and D look GORGEOUS!

I love that hair color on CL, in a way it kinda makes her glow more.

How many days are left? Ugh. I don't even wanna count, it will make me more anxious.

xD

Guest Sonia.Shin

wow CL really looks good!

the blonde looks so natural in her~

btw... what ever hairstyle 2NE1 is coming with.... people should just trust them.... they will come back as beautiful... I think the girls won't disappoint....

Guest NV4ever

Dang!! ChaeRa are soo stunning~! drop dead gorgeous! i love CL's hair color like tat ^^ Dara too, makes them litterally shines :lol: my 2NE1 girls are soo beautiful hahaha

Dara's new metoo vid~~ lol they're playing bubbles in their practice room?? lol these girls are just full of

kuteness and fun hahaha is baby minkki singing their new song? knowing dara she loves to give hints and teases us ^o^

The increase in sales for Bean Pole~~ no suprise there, it's the 2NE1's Effect!!

i love all their BP ads, the girls really fit their image...and they look soo beautiful, perfect in those jeans!

wish how they would have those in the States too!

Their skin looks really beautiful for the allure shoot. I love the photos!

2ne1′s STAR CALL is coming~

toanyone2ne1.jpg

TRANSLATIONS:

2NE1′s star call is coming!

Full of characteristics the 2ne1 girls are coming to star call!

Aren’t ya all excited?

The excitement of waiting for 2ne1′s star call is about to start right now!!

<Be friends with 2ne1 star call>

1)How to receive star call from 2ne1

Necessary to select 2ne1 as receiving star then wait with excitement!

2)How to send video fan letters to 2ne1

First, dial 2ne1 star call 010-4193-0021

Second, press video call button and record the message for 2ne1

Third, be done with the recording and send it!

<Event Prizes>

Prize for randomly selected participants ->> 2ne1 star call JOIN

Due date: 2010-8-23 ~ 9-6

Translated by: Alex Seo aka BluebirdJay2010 of Lets Play 2ne1

This may only be for kBlackjacks

Guest sjaikb

DARA ME2DAY

21dara128266652039644me.jpg

와쌉?!ㅋ우리 컴백하면 보러올거에요?작년에 파이어 첫방때 천명이 오셧더라고요! 그이후론..줄어들긴햇지만..^^;; 변햇니..니맘속에..이제 투애니원 없는거니 ㅠㅠ ㅋ농담이규~직접와서 같이 즐기자구요!^^ 사녹때 이제 대화를 나눌수도잇을거같어요!쑥스럽지만..^^;히히

Guest ch1nky

^ translations

?! When we come back, will you come to see us? Last year during the first broadcast of Fire, 1000 people came! Afterwards.. it decreased but..^^;; Have you guys changed.. in your heart now.. is 2NE1 no longer there? ㅠㅠ ke Just kidding~ Please come and we can have fun together!^^ When we’re prerecording, it seems like we’ll be able to talk with you guys now! Even though I’m shy..^^; he he

credit GEE@YGLadies for trans <3

^me 2 i think they would look stunning.. btw i really liked te picture of minji with hwangssabu ..

i think he really adores her... just like i realy adore her...

i can't wait i'm sooo excited for the girls to come back.. the only bad point about this is that it's on a school day..

:( but i'll stay up to spazz with you blackjacks all night long yeah

Guest 2neblaq

Minji is first for Legend Worthy Best Dancer Idol.

yay!!! I'm glad she is first. Minji is really a good dancer for such a young age. ^_^

Anyway, a few more weeks to 2ne1's Comeback!!!

Guest elavip

chaera is looking gorgeous in the allure shoot! cl especially. wish there was bomji too :/ oh well.

looks like it'll be another teddy title track! dara and cl talked about it in allure interview.

edit/ o wait, just rmbed there'll be 3 title songs, lol. uh .. idk if all three will be by him.

idk why but 9/9 is coming sooo slowly :/ lol. come on yg, release some photos.

a cute "maknaes" gif

12827333012010082519522.gif

Archived