►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest itszmaeee

LOL @ the person who said maybe Bommie's hair is eggplant color. PWAHAHAAHAH.

Anyways the girls all look pretty and omg! BOM why are you all covered up? The other girls all have their hair showing [not really] and you're not leaving us a single clue. CL blonde? I've never seen her go "that blonde" because she always had that brown blonde hair color. Minzy is probably wearing a wig. Her hair is too jet black and shiny fake imo. They should dye Dara's hair black!!!!!!! She'll loook younger than she already does.

AWWW I missed seeing them perform on stage. I almost cried and I'll probably cry more on the 9th. heuk heuk heuk. LOL I knew the girls would be all covered up. I thought all four of them are going to wear shorts or go sleeveless to match the summer theme.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CLWIFE

LOL @ the person who said maybe Bommie's hair is eggplant color. PWAHAHAAHAH.

Anyways the girls all look pretty and omg! BOM why are you all covered up? The other girls all have their hair showing [not really] and you're not leaving us a single clue. CL blonde? I've never seen her go "that blonde" because she always had that brown blonde hair color. Minzy is probably wearing a wig. Her hair is too jet black and shiny fake imo. They should dye Dara's hair black!!!!!!! She'll loook younger than she already does.

AWWW I missed seeing them perform on stage. I almost cried and I'll probably cry more on the 9th. heuk heuk heuk. LOL I knew the girls would be all covered up. I thought all four of them are going to wear shorts or go sleeveless to match the summer theme.

OMO i was gonna post the exact same thing, today i had goosebumps, i wonder what will happen to me at their very first comeback performance :tears:

Dara Me2day update

21dara128231538429981me.jpg

에뛰드 핑크플레이 콘서트 마치고 숙소로돌아옴! 오랜만에 공연이라 또 재밋게놀다왔지요 ㅋ 재밌었어요? 비밀많은 여자들이라 꽁꽁 싸매고갔지만.. 좀만 기둘려봐바요^_^ㅋ 오랜만에 랙잭이들봐서 기분좋앗어요! 아 글구 이거 ㅋ 아까 모 멤바의 애교표정이랑 똑같지않아요? ㅋ

We finished the Etude Pink Play Concert and we're heading back to the apartment! Since it was our first performance in a long time, we had a blast again ke Did you guys have fun? Since we're girls with a lot of secrets, we went to it while all wrapped up but.. just wait for a little bit ^_^ ke Since it was the first time seeing Blackjacks in a while I felt great! Also this ke Doesn't this have the same aegyo expression that some member made a little while ago? ke

21dara128231712854184me.jpg

아이들을 숙소로 보내고 난 짱매와 삼겹살먹으러옴 ! ㅋ 배가 고파서….^^; 먹고 이제 쉬어야되여! 잘먹고 컨디션 조절 잘해야하거덩요! 내일두 ~ 열심히 찍어야..헉 흠흠흠 매일매일 연습 등등으로 준비중이라~^^ 으히히! 홧팅홧팅 야야야!!!

Sent the kids back to the apartment and I came to eat Korean barbeque pork with Jjangoo manager ! ke Because we were hungry....^^; After eating now I should go rest! After eating a lot, I have to ensure that my condition is good! Tomorrow too ~ must work hard to film.. huk hmm hmm hmm Every day we're busy practising and preparing, etc~ ^^ Ehehe! Fighting fighting ya ya ya!!!

© Gee@YGladies

Guest polka_dotts

LOL all this hair talk is exciting. I can't wait to see their comeback looks revealed. I'm sure their new stylists, VIVA H, will bring something new and amazing to the table.

Guest itszmaeee

LOL all this hair talk is exciting. I can't wait to see their comeback looks revealed. I'm sure their new stylists, VIVA H, will bring something new and amazing to the table.

*crosses fingers*

HOPEFULLY they do. I wonder if the girls will come out fierce or with a more feminine concept. They are seriously not giving us enough clues which hypes up the suspense on what they are going to come out with. Excited excited. And hopefully VIVA H make our girls look beeeyond gorgeous. I'm sure they will. Makes me wonder if they're going to use one of the online shop's clothes for the girls haha since they have one.

Thanks for sharing those FANCAMS @ ETUDE PINK

PAY CONCERT.

The girls did amazing or even

better than ever with

their performances.

I am super glad to be

able to see them performing

onstage once again.

I feel that Minzy & Bom

improved so much in terms

of their expressions & body language

when performing.

I love the way the girls said

'2NE1' to replace with 'In the club'

blush.gif

P.S Really excited about their

concept upon their comeback,especially

when they are rather secretive and all.

Guest danick

I watched all the Etude event fancams and I got so giddy with excitement.

I can't wait for September 9!!!

I think Bommie will be blond while CL will have a different hair color on the upper part of her hair. Minzy with crazy asymetrical haircut and Dara with a short hair just like the one in the magazing.

Oh well, I just can't help but imagine their new hairstyles.

2NE1 Rules!!!

Guest itszmaeee

I just to post somethnig about CL's braided blonde hair. I don't know why but I feel like she have the same hairstyle as my friend [maybe not, but this is just a guess]. Her hair is probably black but the inside bottom part of her hair is dblonde. Not the whole bottom half but partially. I don't know a way to explain it. I might be wrong though. Makes me wonder about her bangs. No bangs or with bangs?

Here's an example:

http://0.tqn.com/d/beauty/1/0/i/G/haircolor7.JPG

Guest MidnightByul

@mae

Oooh~

Chae would totally rock that hairstyle. But, we know one thing for sure either way, she has blonde in there.

Bom's is a complete and utter mystery. We may be surprised more with her hairstyle, and Min.

Speaking of Min. Either they kept her hair short, and dyed it.

Or they are gonna put extensions in it. who knows.

It's just gonna be so hard to wait for the 9th. But, soooo worth it.

Guest sukira91

Hey,

Can the person who posted the pic of CL showing the blonde remove it?

My friend took that pic and she immediately removed it. When Dc'ers realized the mistake

they removed it immediately too. I'm asking on behalf of k-black jacks to remove it since

it was supposed to be a secret and out of respect for the 2ne1 and the poster. It's not wrong to

speculate, but we're asking if you can just delete it. If you post it at your sites or blog please take it down.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Anyway, the girls looked great last night.

Guest babymodz

Hey,

My friend took that pic and she immediately removed it. When Dc'ers realized the mistake

they removed it immediately too. I'm asking on behalf of k-black jacks to remove it since

it was supposed to be a secret and out of respect for the 2ne1 and the poster. It's not wrong to

speculate, but we're asking if you can just delete it. If you post it at your sites or blog please take it down.

deleted it :)

i'd just thought of sharing it with everyone -

sorry that it kinda ruined the surprise the girls have been working very hard on...

but now most of us already know about it.

O.O

oh well...

Guest itszmaeee

Hey,

Isn't it too late to be taken down? There's a picture of CL with her braided blonde hair showing on Nate...and in full view too.

ch128235144612340535281.jpg

^

Yeah it is a bit late but we could still do some

damage control. I know there's more to CL's hair

than meets the eye. BTW I hope they cut Bom's hair,

she always looks the same so I want something new

and different. I want Minzy's hair long too since

she said she's letting it grow for the comeback.

& Dara's hair is defintely more brown/orange and

shorter too.

Guest sjaikb

DARA ME2DAY

21dara128236680031436me.jpg

어젯밤 맛있게 구워진 삼겹살~ 지글지글…냠냠냠!!!ㅋ 박수쳐어~ 박수쳐!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 맛있는 음식 딱~ 나오면 박수가 절로 나오는 그 기분 알아요?또 먹고싶넹 ㅠㅠ 요즘 갈수록 먹는거랑 미투하는게 내 인생의 행복한순간이네요 ㅋㅋ 빨리 컴백해서 무대에서야징!^.^

21dara128237856541085me.jpg

얼마전 더운 촬영장 에어콘앞에서 여신 흉내내는중인 봄여신 ㅋㅋㅋ

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

gUYS......BOM'S HAIR IS NOW SHORT AND RED...I THINK not really sure...TAKE A LOOK AT THIS PIC....from: dc 2ne1

1282399944_201008212313387155284601_0.jpg

Guest Viscount

I really hope that 2NE1's new hairstyle won't distract me like what SHINee's Key did. D:

I can't wait for 09-09-2010 D: D: D:

Archived