►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest funkdreamer

OMG...i have to be really slow to realize only after a day that Bom's hair was hidden. I thought the jacket collar was her hair and I was so pumped! ahahhaha...

now, IM EVEN MORE PUMPED.

If CL went blonde...it actually looks the same as before...hopefully it'll be different.

If minzy has long hair...i'll die and go to heaven :)

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

^don't worry i did the same thing for CL. the picture that shows her blonde hair braid peeking out, i thought it was part of her earring or something :vicx:

dara's me2day with the food looks soo good~~

i want some korean bbq now!

ah, cute vid!

CL doing some aegyo haha. oh but she's naturally cute. no need for aegyo.

Bom had that mischievous smile, i wonder.

hope this gets sub soon.

looks fun and they all look great.

Guest sukira91

Isn't it too late to be taken down? There's a picture of CL with her braided blonde hair showing on Nate...and in full view too.

ch128235144612340535281.jpg

Thanks to babymodz ^^ for taking down the pic. I really appreciate it.

To itsmaeee- I know it's kinda too late to take it down now since words are out about it. I saw the picture you posted too ^^; but since it's my friend pic AND she wanted it down, I'm just relaying the message. So, I'm just asking if the poster take that picture down as requested by K-black jacks.

Like everyone I'm counting down to their comeback, it'll be mind blowing. It felt so good to see them on stage again. Aja black jacks! Keep the thread alive.

Guest itszmaeee

Thanks to babymodz ^^ for taking down the pic. I really appreciate it.

To itsmaeee- I know it's kinda too late to take it down now since words are out about it. I saw the picture you posted too ^^; but since it's my friend pic AND she wanted it down, I'm just relaying the message. So, I'm just asking if the poster take that picture down as requested by K-black jacks.

Like everyone I'm counting down to their comeback, it'll be mind blowing. It felt so good to see them on stage again. Aja black jacks! Keep the thread alive.

Oh I totally get where you/she/them are coming from. I mean don't spoil the fun right? It's more fun to build up the suspense on what the girls are really going to come out with. It makes their comeback more exciting and plus Dara has been me2-ing about food and dolls and stuff so we don't have a single clue on what her hair NOW looks like.

Me2day updates

14sld6t.jpg

얼마전 더운 촬영장 에어콘앞에서 여신 흉내내는중인 봄여신 ㅋㅋㅋ

Goddess Bom imitating a goddess in front of the AC when we were at a hot photoshoot from a while ago ke ke ke

30mqrmw.jpg

어젯밤 맛있게 구워진 삼겹살~ 지글지글…냠냠냠!!!ㅋ 박수쳐어~ 박수쳐!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 맛있는 음식 딱~ 나오면 박수가 절로 나오는 그 기분 알아요?또 먹고싶넹 ㅠㅠ 요즘 갈수록 먹는거랑 미투하는게 내 인생의 행복한순간이네요 ㅋㅋ 빨리 컴백해서 무대에서야징!^.^

The deliciously barbequed pork from last night~ sizzle sizzle... yum yum yum!!! ke Applause please~ applause! ke ke ke ke ke Do you know that feeling where you automatically clap when super~ yummy food appears in front of you? I want to eat it again ㅠㅠ Lately, going to eat barbeque and doing me2day has become a happy moment of my life ke ke We should come back quickly and come out on stage!^.^

cr:Gee@Ygladies

Guest blackjackVip

aww they are soo pretty on the interview!!

i hope their concept is somewhat like that for their comeback..

kinda girly and pretty...not too dark and fierce? for a change? but not too girly though...hehe

anyways, *GASP* @BOM's hair!!

they dyed it red? and cut it?!!!

OMO!!!

i really liked her looong hair though...

hmmm...

i wonder how it will look like on their comeback!

really can't wait! :D

Guest tazanya

So many goodies lately, wowo.

Makes me even more excited for the girls. 

These are my fave caps of the Ent Relay interview.   -- CUTER THAN EVER

2qukq5h.jpg

(ha ha ha bommie's expression is like "say what")

aow5sp.jpg

2woj48i.jpg

33wky15.jpg

All Credits to kazzy @ ygladies. (thanks girl)

PS  -- tiny tiny note, just to help out the thread, there are several people quoting pics in there post.  We could get in trouble for that, so if you could remove the images from the quoted portion of your posts that would be great.  :)

Guest babysweet

On Dara Me2day, she's been updating alot lately.....Looks like the GODDESS is often out for Late Nite Supper. iT'S GOOD to know that she's eating well & not starving herself. She really needs to eat well in order to gain abit of weight cos' she's too skinny....hahahaha.

Counting down to their comeback!!!! Can't wait & i'm still hoping to see their new hairstyle soon!!!!

Guest NV4ever

hahaha i love the new CF~!! Cl-roo is sooo kuteeee~~ her aegyo is totally adorable ^^ no wonder Dara said CL is really good at doing aegyo :lol: and she's naturally kute so it doesnt look force u know...cant wait for the girls to comeback! we'll be seeing more awesome dorky moments on 2NE1TV soon!!!! im soo excited hahaha

Archived