►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest NV4ever

^ is tat really the official 2NE1's FB page??

do u think YG will open twitter for the girls too?? im soo gonna spam it if they do hahahah :lol:

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest itszmaeee

^ is tat really the official 2NE1's FB page??

do u think YG will open twitter for the girls too?? im soo gonna spam it if they do hahahah :lol:

I don't think so. Taeyang is the only YG artist that have a facebook account. I hope the girls open their own twitter account!!!! YG PLEASE!

Guest darkaz619

I don't think so. Taeyang is the only YG artist that have a facebook account. I hope the girls open their own twitter account!!!! YG PLEASE!

is real they are all link together check Taeyang favorite page there 2NE1 and other YG artist.

Guest ygunited

Post deleted, posted wrong, should have posted in big bang forum (sorry for the confusion, both threads starts with YG so there goes, no need for some hateful bashing)

Guest ygunited

Posted it wrong. I opened Big Bang and 2NE1 thread, somehow I got to post it here by mistake. Sorry about that. There's no delete option

Guest itszmaeee

You can easily just edit your post and say something about 2NE1. How do you confuse a 2NE1 thread to Big Bang's thread? I don't get it. If you don't mind, EDIT YOUR POST at least.

ANYWAYS, about the schedule. They're not confirmed? I didn't see the "unconfirmed" ones. Sorry about that. Hopefully 9.7.2010 is 2NE1 TV SEASON 2 airing! It'd be a nice teaser before we get out of our hybernation state and stay up waiting for the full album, 3 MVs, and of course 2NE1!!!!

And I'd like to congratulate YGL & YGS for joining forces! It's about time <3 I love both sites tooo <33333

Guest tazanya

but tae's facebook links as favorites to 2ne1/bb/yglife and ygfam so i think its legit

You can easily just edit your post and say something about 2NE1. How do you confuse a 2NE1 thread to Big Bang's thread? I don't get it. If you don't mind, EDIT YOUR POST at least.

ANYWAYS, about the schedule. They're not confirmed? I didn't see the "unconfirmed" ones. Sorry about that. Hopefully 9.7.2010 is 2NE1 TV SEASON 2 airing! It'd be a nice teaser before we get out of our hybernation state and stay up waiting for the full album, 3 MVs, and of course 2NE1!!!!

And I'd like to congratulate YGL & YGS for joining forces! It's about time <3 I love both sites tooo <33333

i hope so too. i am stalking mnet for if they update the site with a date

'Comeback' 2NE1's first title song, 'Go Away' ... filming the music video

tn_1283153343_1798870699_0.jpg

With the news of 4 member girl group 2NE1's title song's named being confirmed and the music video being filmed, their comeback has been spurred.

2NE1 will release their first full length album on September 9th. This album will have 12 songs in total.

It is the first time they have released a new album since September of last year with their first minialbum and the title track 'I Don't Care.' It has been a year and two months.

2NE1, who has been preparing for their comeback and gaining interest, is filming the music video for 'Go Away,' one of the title tracks for their first full length. They started on the morning of the 30th.

For this album, 2NE1 has shockingly picked three title songs from their album. One song's name has been recently decided as 'Go Away'.

This afternoon, on MoneyToday's StarNews, 2NE1's entertainment company YG Entertainment has revealed, "We are announcing for the first time that one of 2NE1's title tracks will be called 'Go Away,'" and "Currently, the music video for 'Go Away' is still in progress. It's being directed by the famous Cha Euntaek, and seems like it will continue until tomorrow (the 31st.)"

They stated, "Leader CL has shockingly transformed into a female racecar driver. Watching CL's changed image, fans will probably enjoy watching it with a different type of happiness."

They added, "2NE1 has 3 title tracks for their first full length album, so there are still two songs left. For those music videos, another famous director, Seo Hyunseung, will direct."

Source: Nate

Translated by: elise@YGLadies.com

woahhhhhhhhhh!

finally, news!

i have been stalking this forum since yesterday ^^

i cant believe theyre just about to film the MVs!

i wouldve thought there's only one vid left to film or something since the girls have their hair done for he Etude party

CL as racecar driver. i can imagine it. i wonder if Dara got envious. haha!

oh the days are dragging by.

Guest cristina0422

'Comeback' 2NE1's first title song, 'Go Away' ... filming the music video

Source: Nate

Translated by: elise@YGLadies.com

Woah!

GO AWAY! Is this a shoutout to those new groups popping out of nowhere? kekeke. Oh yeah! The girls are back and they'll show you noobs how to do it! Teach them a lesson! I can't wait once the girls set their feet on stage. Geez 9 days to go.....But they're only shooting their first MV? For real?! And they still have 2 MVs to shoot? YG sure knows how to work in a limited time.

CL a race car driver? Hmm...didn't know CL knows how to drive. Or maybe it's not really like drive in an outdoor? Something like how she drive the big bike in Fire Space MV. I wonder who compose this song? Might be Papa Teddy...

Seo Hyunseung usually directs videos with no storylines so am thinking two of those videos will be like "fire" mv with just dance and the one directed by Cha Euntaek will have storyline like "idontcare"mv

Personally i love videos with storylines =) but it don't matter since we're getting 3 MVS!

Guest CLWIFE

hahahaha he likes to torture us, now i am wondering how GO AWAY sounds like, and CL race car driver now thats badass hehehe, well since the shooting of the MV is gonna finish tomorrow then i think they still have time for the other two, i just Hope that the editing wont take long, we all remember what happened during IDC lol

GO AWAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS : I JUST HOPE WE WONT HAVE A FANCAM TEASER OR SOMETHING LIKE WHAT HAPPENED IN I DONT CARE, i like surprises i dont wanna know anything about it until 09/09/2010 -_-

"go away" sounds so fierce and cool..

i was thing this will be like

i dont care thingy...but with a much

faster beat...

thank god yg ent. had announced some good news...

two songs and two mv's are left..

im excited to know bout those two song

and mv..

cha euntek is kinda familiar to me..

i heard that name before..and yess..he was

a famous director..i have already encountered that

name...two directors...i mean..famous directors

will be working with our girls...

sept. will be a big blast..

i got a question...regarding 2ne1tv do

you think guys they will show the yg family

vacation?...

Guest cristina0422

^ Yeah! Cha Euntaek must sound familiar to you guys because he's a director for some idols like BoA and Lee Hyori. Sounds familiar with VIPs coz he also worked with Big Bang. And he must sound familiar to us BlackJacks coz he is the one who directed Lee Minho and Dara's Kiss MV.

Guest CLWIFE

whaaaaaat !! noooooooooo, is he the one that made the Hurricane music video?? I really didnt like that MV and also i dont like hyori MVs :S

OH GOD i hope he is gonna do a good job with 2NE1 O__________O

EDIT : I hope so K-yoz, and yes i trust YG choices

^

thanks cristina for the info.

lol...that was the reason why

cha euntek was familiar to me...

@CLWIFE:

dont worry...we should trust cha

euntek..look at bigbang's mv..they are

good..so we should trust him on this one..

and he had been working with yg for

such a long time now..

Archived