Behind The Scenes: Miley Topless In Vanity Fair

Guest leongfun

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ~LovelyGirl~

WTF?! :crazy:

Why the hell would someone pose like THAT with her own dad.

Seriously what was VF thinking of allowing a 15 year old-girl to pose like that!?

More so, topless?! OMG!

Ang cmon, I don't even have the slightest clue why the hell would her parents allow her

to pose like that! C'mon, she's simply just too young to pose in magazines like that. :wacko:

Guest naomz

i dunno why but i love miley. she hasn't really done anything that really bothered me. if she's taking drugs, caught DUI, jailed, got pregnant, then that's the only time i would say she's not someone i would want my sisters to watch. and besides that's vanity fair. i like her pics!

Guest ( BEAUTIFUL; life )

WOT!!! why? -___-; miley girlie, you're only fifteen.

though i like this picture :

http://i27.tinypic.com/fbbxbq.jpg

except i get creeped out when i remember she's fifteen && that's her father.

-__-;

& tbh the topless one isn't a very flattering photo of her.

-edit

just going to edit rather than re-reply.

she may be COVERED but she is still TOPLESS. just bc you're covering your breast doesn't mean you're no longer topless. if you're not wearing a shirt, a bra or anything else of that sort, you're TOPLESS. you can't hold a sheet around and claim you're not topless.

& i think the reason why this whole thing is causing controversy is because she's a role model to a lot of YOUNG girls. these kids look up to her, she's their idol && you know how kids are. of course not every child will try & imitate their fav celeb, but there are who will... it just gives these 10 year old the idea that it's ~classy~ or ~artsy~ to take pics topless or scantily.

there is nothing wrong with the picture

she's not nude, it isnt whorish or raunchy

I swear people need to get lives, everyone is so judgemental and just looking for reasons to trash Miley.

I understand she's 15, but the picture isnt that horrible.

All I see is a bunch of hypocrites on this forum, I don't hear anyone complaining about those underage JE boys posing topless and touching each other. I swear I just opened my DUET book and the first thing I saw was HEY!SAY!JUMP (All underage) topless.

It's not like Miley has her legs opened and in the picture or anything, the picture isnt as bad as people make it out to be. It just looks like her back is out, you can't even see any cleveage in the photos

and yall act like a bunch of 3rd graders "Ohhh she's naked that's soooo nasty" give me a break

yall know yall need to stop tripping. If you look closely her upperbody is completly covered up,there is no hint of breast or anything.

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

ew sorry. but this is disturbing. shes a MINOR! shes only 15 wth were her parents thinking allowing this to happen.

yeah shes not showing anything but its the idea behind the picture that she is topless and only covered with a cloth.

ew sorry. but this is disturbing. shes a MINOR! shes only 15 wth were her parents thinking allowing this to happen.

yeah shes not showing anything but its the idea behind the picture that she is topless and only covered with a cloth.

....and what idea is that??

please tell me what the idea is behind someone wrapped up in a sheet :rolleyes:

and wait a second

I just read the Wondergirl's bios.....I always see them dressed in hoochie outfits, shorts that look like underwear and what not

and how old is Sohee and Sun Mi???...15 same age as Miley

like I said a bunch of hypocrites

Guest crazy lulu

She does not look good at all. Everytime I see her pics, I always feel like...what are people looking at? She's not really attractive, has no great singing ability (listen to her national anthem at the white house :crazy:), and she's 15, thinking that she can get away with anything just because she apologizes for her mistakes. Hope for the best for her though and the girls who admire her.

Guest SatinDoll

I don't think it's as bad as you guys are making it out to be. :huh:

She's still covered with that cloth, just think of it as some designer dress or something.

Yea...I actually think she looks good in these pics. The one with the dad DOES look a little too "sexy", but other than that, it looks nice. Miley cyrus has that porcelain doll-face look, imo.

And if anything, I think Vanity Fair should be scolded for approaching a 15 year old to do "topless". Second, should be her parents for consenting to it. I mean she is only 15, she does need her parent's approval... :phew:

And don't forget that she is a "star" now but she can only be a star for so long. So I can see why she and her parents would want her to be in the center of attention. Because after a while, she's just gonna fade like any other actress/singer, and then be forgotten. That's the cruelty of this industry I suppose.

Guest lovejyk

What the heck. Ugh, this is seriously way too much for a girl her age. I'm starting to think her dad is kind of creepy. If I didn't know better, I would of thought that the guy was just some seriously old model who is supposed to be posing "sexily" with her.

Archived