Behind The Scenes: Miley Topless In Vanity Fair

Guest leongfun

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kalesty

SERIOUSLY.

Are you KIDDING me.

Once in a while I wish there was a teen idol who doesn't pose topless/post nude pics on the internet/get pregnant.

Guest CitrusFlower

SERIOUSLY.

Are you KIDDING me.

Once in a while I wish there was a teen idol who doesn't pose topless/post nude pics on the internet/get pregnant.

their use to be, Raven I think. I don't know, she was from disney and I haven't heard anything bad about her

Guest emceej

ohemgee.

what is she getting into these days -_-

is she looking for attention or what ?!

wtfff .___.

this is disgusting. where's her dad ?!

Guest saltnpepper

i don't understand why she's doing shoots like this >.>

she's a disney channel idol..

kind of seems like a lot of disney people turn out bad though

Guest Special Kay

at least britney was legal when she started doing stuff like this! why is her dad letting her doing this??

Guest chibi_seiya

:sweatingbullets: They made her skin look like smooth porcelain in this shoot, with dark wild hair. Were they trying to imitate a classic painting for this photo?

Its a nice photo. But whatever is the case, I agree. Its a little too young for her to be even "implied" as topless.

Guest xbaaByette

Even though this isn't over the top, she's still too young to be doing "topless" photoshoots .

I can't believe her dad isn't doing anything ..

Guest je_amourx

What are her parent's thinking? It's so wrong at every level. Not to mention, the photo looks quite scary rather than "fashion"able.

Guest homiegina

her face still looks like a baby.

even if this was done "artistically," its just too much considering her age. it's like another Brooke Shields

Archived