Behind The Scenes: Miley Topless In Vanity Fair

Guest leongfun

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pandoras0nymph

i can see this girl going down the same road as lindsay lohan and many other teen stars ....

i dont understand how her father can allow her to do this

she's only 15,she should not be taking pics like this ...

yeah, and of course she said yes to this even though its ARTSY and VF took advantage

Guest magicalspeaker

the shot with her dad is kinda creepy :[

her midriff is showing and they're holding hands and posing ~sexily~

ughhh gross >_>

also i hate how she's making it seem like she's the victim. the eff? it's a TOPLESS photo. yeah i guess it could be artsy but i don't think you can get away with it being artsy if you were 15 :/ sorry bb.

on the other hand, though, i do really really like her hair, err, except for when it's toussled and stuff in the topless pic.

Guest xxnina

Even if Vanity Fair approached her, she shouldn't have agreed to go topless anyway. :/ She's only 15.

Good girl, psh. I'll wait and see what happes anyway. Har har.

Guest chibi_seiya

A lot of people mentioning Britney Spears in this post. So I'm posting these for a comparison:

Britney Spears - Age 17 - 1999 in RollingStones Magazine:

britney2sf7.jpgbritney3xt5.jpg

britney5tz4.jpgbritney6fe2.jpgbritney1zo7.jpg

britney4jj0.jpg

These pictures were Britney Spears' first real scandal. Taken right after she turned 17, and published in RollingStones when she was 17 and 4 months. It was a real "lolita" theme. And a lot of parents were outraged.

Britney's were a lot more sexually suggestive than Miley's. But then, Britney was also two years older than Miley. Looking at the photo, it isn't that bad, until you realize that Miley is a 15 year old in a topless photo, and is supposed to be the biggest role model for kids ages 3 to 14. THAT'S where all the problem starts. I'm surprised Vanity Fair didn't think more thoroughly before deciding on this shoot. In fact, I'm surprised Vanity Fair named the article, "Miley Cyrus Takes Off." That pun is just asking for controversy. @__@

Guest Atmosphere.

That one topless photo of her looked like she was trying to try out for the next Grudge movie -___-;;

I loved the other pictures of her not topless and with her dad, so cute!!! and father and the 8 year old daughter, AW!

Anyways... she said she was trying to create that artistic figure, I think I know what she meant by that.

She almost looked like it, but somehow it came out bad o__O

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

omg guess american teens are quite free to do these things

I mean I live in a western country too, but just thinking, asian celebs DO NOT do these things even when they're 18-20

woah miley's growing up too fast

not helping that her parents aren't exactly great at parenting...

Gosh, topless? Already... errr.

Yeah, her parents must be going crazy... if I were them I would NEVER approve of my 15 year old daughter going topless, even if it was for money. :/

She looks so ghostly in the first few pics.

Guest xxCharybdiSxx

i dont wanna say anything bad against her.

i just think that miley is proving people that she could be flexible and that she is able to do other things..

like posing like that..

haha!! just kidding..

but she's too young to pose like that.

why does her parents allow her to do those things??

asking a 15 year old to pose topless. GEEZ <_<

she is a pretty girl, but she's not photogenic. ( and no, i'm no fan of hers)

Guest milkbottle.

I thought her parents would be reacting big over something like that.

Man, she's gonna bring herself down.

Actually, she already did.

Archived