Behind The Scenes: Miley Topless In Vanity Fair

Guest leongfun

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lindoodoo

Wow. Rofl. So much hate. .__.;

Her acting/looking older than she really is isn't agreeable, noting that she has many young fans, but this is actually meant to be an artistic shot. Really, it's actually beautiful. And in the photo, you can really see a 15-year-old innocence in her eyes. Some people in here just pay attention to the fact that she has no shirt on.

Plus, SHE'S NOT NAKED, GUYS. CALM YOURSELVES. -.-; She's covered up. Only her back and arms are exposed, like how it would look if she were to wear a bathing suit.

But don't get me wrong, I'm not defending her every move, it's just that this isn't something people should be overreacting about. And bashing her like this is just not right. >_>;

Guest je_amourx

Lindoodoo; Though she is not completely "nude" she is topless and it's definitely a suggestive photo. Anyone else who takes the picture is fine but NOT MILEY. Why?

She's a 15 year old pop sensation that little girls all over look up to. And by agreeing to do this photo shoot, does that mean other little girls who look up to her can be topless and have sheets covering them and provocative take pictures like that? Think about it. She really took a gamble doing this shoot. Everyone's at fault for this; the photographer who suggested this, her parents allowing it, and her - herself.

People are not over-reacting, a 15year old Disney star should not be doing this. Once again, she's gambling with her career. As if her other self-taken pictures weren't scandalicious enough. I'm no fan or am bashing her, I'm just stating what she's doing is not necessarily the smartest thing to do ...... and how it will affect her.

Lindoodoo; Though she is not completely "nude" she is topless and it's definitely a suggestive photo. Anyone else who takes the picture is fine but NOT MILEY. Why?

She's a 15 year old pop sensation that little girls all over look up to. And by agreeing to do this photo shoot, does that mean other little girls who look up to her can be topless and have sheets covering them and provocative take pictures like that? Think about it. She really look a gamble doing this shoot. Everyone's at fault for this; the photographer who suggested this, her parents allowing it, and her - herself.

People are not over-reacting, a 15year old Disney star should not be doing this. Once again, she's gambling with her career. As if her other self-taken pictures weren't scandalicious enough. I'm no fan or am bashing her, I'm just stating what she's doing is not necessarily the smartest thing to do ...... and how it will affect her.

...please tell me what is provacative about the shot?

provacative is what you see on the cover of FHM

like Lindoodoo said

you can still see the 15yr old innocence in her face

like I said it's a bunch of girls in here bashing her

TSK TSK shame on yall

If they said it was a dress (which it looks like) would yall still bash her?

Guest schokolade

I like the topless one, it looks artistic and chic

and the white skin actually suits her well.

if you put the fact that she's HANNAH MONTANA aside,

I like the pictures. and the topless one looks actually

innocent and sophistacated.

way better than lindsay lohan's weird topless pictures

or vanessa hudgens. their topless pictures are just like

ew and yuck.

Guest antivogue

wtf. people are taking this too seriously. it's meant for artistic purposes.

people are reading too much into it. and it's not even that bad. i thought it was SUPER DUPER ULTRA OBSCENE AND LASCIVIOUS AND SUGGESTIVE like lindsay lohan's pictures. but theyre not. to me theyre pretty tame.

people should get the stick out that woo-haaa. god. making crap out of nothing.

Guest SUPERSTAR

dude it seems like she's been 15 forever.

she was never a good girl, only pretended to be one because of HM.

Guest ` ilytoo;

in those pictures, she looks like her dad is her lover or some thing like that.

which is scary. shes like ghost pale dang.

technically she is not TOTALLY topless she is just exposing her back and it isn't suggestive at all and I get a more of innocent feel from it. It's suppost to be artistic which is exactly what it is. I think people are overreacting and in doing so just giving her more fame. I agree that she is too young to be doing photoshoots exposing skin like that (plus I'm the same age as her) but it isn't distasteful and my mom agrees (she is 50 btw) we both find it hilarious that you guys are giving her the time of day and you could just simply ignore it. Also SHE is the one who agreed to it and now she is saying that she didn't realize that it would create such a stir. Sure.

Archived