Behind The Scenes: Miley Topless In Vanity Fair

Guest leongfun

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest the kite

I like the photos with her and her dad though.

Except.. it doesn't really look like it's a father and daughter relationship :unsure:

Guest efflorescence

dude...I seriously DONT SEE what the fuss is about.

First, Vanity Fair is a decent magazine. Not freaking US Weekly or whatever american equivalent of FHM or ZOO weekly in Australia. Second, she's not even like showing ANYTHING. She's like bundling a humungous sheet around her. It's lyk the equivalent of an oversized boob tube. I really don't see what the fuss is about.

The tabloids are obviously trying to rip apart her squeeky clean image, with all these supposedly 'racy' photos.

For god's sake, she's like showing her back. And she's got her pants on as well.

Guest lurve_kdrama

Miley looks scary in her topless photos, she looks really skinny too. Is she the youngest star to do topless in Vanity fair?

But I love Miley's life! Rich and Famous, she's so lucky!!

I heard that she's the youngest - richest celebrity now..^^

Guest jurin

I think those pictures are gorgeous. Especially the topless pic is very beautiful piece of art. I don't blame Miley she's an artist she can portraite the other side of art

Guest xxiiyabbyxx

omg! the GRUDGE!!!!!!!!

kidding.. :]

miley, your too young to be posing topless.. tsk2.. it would'nt be a good image for your fanss...

but i have to admit.. it looks like one of those Greek paintings

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

I was 13 a loooooooooooooong time ago, princess.

I don't care whether you don't want to be crap at singing and horrible at acting because chances are, you probably already are.

That said, calling someone a fcktard that can never keep their mouth closed? Now THAT sounds like something a 13 year old would say. Hypocrite.

Why can't she keep her mouth closed? She's an entertainer genius. It's her job to act and sing... and you want her to shut up?

Here's some advice: Can't stand Miley? Ignore her.

I never thought I'd be defeding Miley Cyrus of all people but the bashing this girl gets is ridiculous.

What you're not getting is the fact that Miley and her parents were clearly manipulated. Why are you ignoring that fact? They had no idea that this was going to happen at all yet the ridiculing continues.

:mellow: If you were 13 a long time ago, I'm REALLY surprised at what you wrote. I would think that at your age (I assume you're around my age) you would know that when ppl dislike sb, it doesn't mean they're 'jealous' of them.

About her mouth, I don't mean her talking and singing wise, I mean in pics, you always see her with her mouth gaping open. It looks really....

And don't you don't you should just mind your own business too? This is a board, I have my opinion, you have yours.

Also, guess everything has been manipulated if we follow your logic. Any responsible parent wouldn't let their daughter that's UNDERAGED pose like that for a magazine. I don't care if she's not showing anything, it's what it's implying that's worrying me.

And don't get me started on her other pics circulating around.

Also why did her parent allow her to wear such low cut dresses for some of her recent performances?

first of your comparing GUYS to girls

for god sakes, no one cares if guys show their chest

isn't it pretty common

and about wondergirls, you're comparing miley's TOPLESS pics and pics of her with LOW cut dresses to sumni and sohee wearing short shorts?

grasping at straws much?

??? this is why that's a problem

I guess it's okay for underage boys to pose topless and touch each other like lovers

and wtf? Miley isnt Topless

Topless means nothing covering your chest

as you can see she has the sheet wrapped around her clutched tight

and please, even before this people said Miley dressed slutty just because she has cleavage (which she didnt because she has no boobs) but those Wondergirls can dress the way they dress right?

and they act far more grown for there age than Miley does.

Oh my God, this is getting ridiculous.

Alright, now I don't like Miley one bit, but some of you are just being plain UNFAIR.

It was bad decision IMO because of her little fans, but I do not condemn the photos themselves. They are NOT risque, seductive, or anything like that. If anything she looks creepy. O.o

And to go and criticize her because she is 15?

You guys DO realize that a lot of models start their career her age or younger and take much worse photos then this. If you disagree with the photos being taken because of her age, fine. But be john teshing consistent. I know some of the people who posted here are Gemma Wards fan, and she began modeling at Miley's age. And there are a bunch of girls who start much younger than Gemma.

Hmmmm.

Agreed

I definitely agree. In the behind the scenes photos, you can even tell how high she is clutching the blanket/top thing. It's scooped way down low for the final product, which makes me annoyed at Vanity Fair more than Miley. They CHOSE to put that one on the cover rather than one of the more conservative ones.

Honestly, I think a lot of the soompi girls have just a lot of blind, silly hate for someone they've never met. Pointing and typing, "SKANKY *beep* UGH GO DIE THIS IS DISGUSTING! She's going to be a big *beep* when she gets older*" really doesn't make you as oh so mature as it's clear that you guys want to be (by condemning a "risque" photoshoot). It just makes you look like a mass of bloodthirsty, immature teenyboppers.

And the pic with her dad...big deal. It's you guys that are thinking of incest that are making it sick. If she was posing with her mom like that, would you guys be all up in arms? Would you be calling her mom a pedo? But because it's her dad, you guys are really upset? It's clear that she has a close relationship with her father. Just because you guys are obsessed with thinking that it's incestuous doesn't mean that THEY are.

It's not even like I'm a Miley Cyrus fan. I've heard a whopping two of her songs and I get annoyed when I see her face in every magazine. But honestly, folks, you guys are craaaazy.

-ginger

Ginger you always speak the truth

and what's even worse is that majority of people in this thread calling her slutty and trashy are females as well, she isnt doing anything trashy or seductive!

and like Ginger said, people making fun of the pic with her dad is really going overboard and its disguisting that you would make that assumption her dad is a pedo, absolutly disguisting. :tongue2:

People need to stop reaching, wishing for her to be the next Britney Spears

and for someone to wish that on another person is terrible.

Guest ooo_it's_mE

dude...I seriously DONT SEE what the fuss is about.

First, Vanity Fair is a decent magazine. Not freaking US Weekly or whatever american equivalent of FHM or ZOO weekly in Australia. Second, she's not even like showing ANYTHING. She's like bundling a humungous sheet around her. It's lyk the equivalent of an oversized boob tube. I really don't see what the fuss is about.

The tabloids are obviously trying to rip apart her squeeky clean image, with all these supposedly 'racy' photos.

For god's sake, she's like showing her back. And she's got her pants on as well.

I agree with you here. as much as I can't stand her, she's doing nothing wrong here.

Guest JessiNY*

she doesn't have a very pretty face, but her talent is undeniable. she just has that thing where she can perform & make her fans love her.

HOWEVER, i was very surprised to see that she posed topless ... i think she's still too young

Guest trangtwo

I think it was a horrible decision. Yeah, I don't think the photos are skanky, but she's with Disney for goodness sake. Everything will be blown out of proportion in the media. It doesn't matter what the photographers and everyone on the set thinks. It's always a risk because once it's out in the media, people will try to tear her apart. Again, although I don't think it's skanky, soooo many little girls are looking up to her. It's just not a good idea, no matter how artistic they intended the photos to be. Come on now, they should have really thought of what the parents, kids, and media would think of this. A 15 year old, topless in a photo. Covered yes, and I know there are young models and everything, but those models don't have millions of young girls looking up to them. Everything is Hannah Montana now, so she really needs to be careful when it comes to her image. And it's stupid of Vanity Fair to even ask a 15 year old to pose topless, WTF? Everyone should have been aware of the consequences.

BTW, the photos aren't even good though. :blink: The topless one I mean. It doesn't look artistic or anything like that. It looks amateur-ish, and she clearly looks 15 IMO. Also, she's just not very photogenic, unless it's a happy/smiley picture. What is Vanity Fair thinking. Is anyone in the media even blaming Vanity Fair for asking her to pose topless in the first place???

Guest Miss Vivienne

This thread makes me -_-.

Stop using your age as an excuse. When you fail, it just puts a stereotype on all the younger kids.

I don't have a reason to hate Miley Cyrus. She has no talent? Well, it has nothing to do with me.

Has she ever done anything to you? Will flaming her and bashing her make up for it?

What's wrong with the picture or her and her dad? When you guys were all making odd statements, I expected to see some horrifyingly weird pose, but IT'S HER MILEY LAYING HER ARM ON HER DAD'S FRIGGGINN LEG, MAN.

A-Adfl;dsll;dl;d. What the. I am just gonna leave this thread now.

Guest Aironaz

Hmm what's up with all the hate? I don't think the photos were "scandalous" in my head I thought she was nude or something the whole situation is blown out of proportion let the girl live. We have no idea what she is like or her family how are we to judge them when we do not know the full story?

Guest lovemelody.

her face looks so photoshop in that picture.

and dude -________-

shes only 15 years old and already posting

topless for a magazine cover

Archived