[variety] Sang Sang Plus Season 2 상상플러스 시즌2

Guest silverwingz

Guest silverwingz

huh.. i hope someone will upload subbed one in veoh :sweatingbullets:

i don't think that'll happen.. the subber just posts his videos to YouTube... he communicates through his channel and stuff...

another question..

since this variety is Season 2, can someone direct me season 1 thread?

or it season 1 was different show?

or what?

you can just go to the Official Thread Directory and get it... :D

so, u can speak korean silverwingz?

i guess so. :rolleyes:

coz u like to watch many variety - which most of them are non-subbed :sweatingbullets:

i envy u...

nope! i can't!! so there's no need to envy me! lol...

i just enjoy it more than the show they have in Australia...

these are more entertaining... well the good ones, of course. there are some K-varieties that a pretty bad too...

but overall, i like the type of humour i see on these show... i rely on physical actions/expressions and/or subs tho...

Lee Hyo Ri on her “scandal partners”

May 14, 2008

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/2070/hy...rscandalxo1.jpg

Lee Hyo Ri confessed in last night’s “Sang Sang Plus Season 2″ the truth about rumors linking her to different celebrities.

She was first asked who among her “scandal partners” was the most absurd one and Lee Hyo Ri answered that it was the one with Shin Dong Yup and Park Soo Hong. She also added that the rest of the rumors were true.

Hearing her answer, Shin Jung Hwan made a follow-up question and said, “There were only two which are not true?” Hyo Ri then replied, “Those were the absurd cases. There were other rumors that were entirely true but there were also others that were partly true.

Lee Hyo Ri was then asked about the truth on rumors on her relationships with actors.

She answered, “I didn’t have one with an actor.” Then after saying that, she took it back and said “I did have one with an actor,” an answer that made the the the celebrities in the studio laugh.

Source: Hankyung + krnloop

thanks for sharing! i can't wait to see the whole thing.

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest htruc

Hey, thanks Ann for creating this thread. I just recently watched all the subbed episodes on YouTube and I love the Splash Song segment. The one with MC Mong, Lee Seung Gi and Shinhwa was hilarious. MC Mong selling his own appliances for such cheap prices is one that I remember.

I thought Kim Jung Eun on was just to create attention. Didn't know she'll be actually on right after that talk.

I talked to my mom today about the "Mountain Rabbit" song, and I showed her the song part of the first episode.

And my mom thought it was funny and said that it should be very good for me...lol, as in it'd help me with Korean XD

So then we watched all the song parts of episodes 1-5

My mom was so confused about how DongWan confused "wrinkles" and "rainbows" XD

But we both were laughing so hard when DongWan asked the English teacher if people confuse wrinkles and rainbows often..... LOL!

And she thought they wouldn't get "patty-cake" b/c she said the first time she ever heard that phrase was in America :X

I didn't think they'd end up getting it either ^^;;

Guest plastictrees16

I talked to my mom today about the "Mountain Rabbit" song, and I showed her the song part of the first episode.

And my mom thought it was funny and said that it should be very good for me...lol, as in it'd help me with Korean XD

But we both were laughing so hard when DongWan asked the English teacher if people confuse wrinkles and rainbows often..... LOL!

And she thought they wouldn't get "patty-cake" b/c she said the first time she ever heard that phrase was in America :X

dongwan is so cute and funny huh? wrinkles for rainbows hahah he was SO CONFIDENT too when he said it lol

i love eps 5. ....ah andy is going to be on this show..eps 7. yay! solbi and andy together haha

Guest kpopit

I just finished watching the latest episode. I need to re-watch it when the subs are available.

There are so much talking and I bet there are a lot of interesting stories going on.

Shin Jung Hwan even talked about Kim Jong Min during Heroine days (if I'm not mistaken, it's Heroine 5?).

*I guess that was when KJM started to like Hyun Young? He showed his sour face when she danced with other guys

and he didn't even join the catch mouse and water games* -- I'm not really sure about this.

Btw.. Hyun Young was not there for the singing segment and instead, it was Moon Hee Jun.

Let's just wait for the subtitle. I don't think what I've interpreted is correct at all.. :P

EDIT: WOOT! Andy is gonna be on for next week's episode? Woohoo~ Definitely can't wait! :D

SJH told the story from the H6 days. He said during the show's Guam special there was a segment where the participants just had to do whatever they were told to do. They told HY and LJS to kiss. I guess he just kissed her on the hand but this pissed off KJM. They all realized that he just disappeared afterwards and he didn't show up for a whole day. Everyone thought he just flew back to Korea.

HY said she later asked KJM about it and he said he went to a nearby hotel with air conditioning ordered an iced tea and fell asleep at the table and woke up later that night and was too embarrassed to go back to the show. he he. :w00t:

______

www.kpopit.com

Guest Charlot

I still miss the old format. It was really informational and the chemistry between the MCs and guests were great. It was going downhill when the host changed though, but didn't think they would actually form a completely new show XD.

AnBi is all I'm hearing about. It'd be interesting if they actually DID get together. I'm more interested in the scandal between Kim Sung Eun (Eun Sung?) and Shin Jung hwan. One of my favorite comedians and the tone deaf yet charming actress/MC; will it die down or will it happen?!

Good laughs. Not the best though. 1N2D and Infinity Challenge shall forever capture my heart (and Happy Together S3). Yeah, I like all the shows that are popular in Korea XD but they're really funny. lol, I sound like I'm advertising. But I do still like this show (waitingforsubs).

What'll happen if they run out of children songs? Pop songs? I'm betting a change in format. Of course, it depends on the ratings (and I kinda guessed High Five would get canceled. I mean, they're in the same show as two pretty popular shows--1N2D, with Lee Seung Gi pplz, and Immortal Musical Classics. It never struck me as funny--I really did try--but for some reason, my dad would wheeze over it, and then bash it later. Sighs, men.), but the new format for the first half, I think, is a pot o' gold. Celebreties revealed!

Guest axduong

i'm so happy this show is subbed. it's gonna be my next favourite show.

i love the format and the singing game is so funny. the celebs are so lost when in comes to English.

especially Dongwan. he was so cute believing to hard that wrinkles = rainbow! and no-one really questioned it either! LOL!!

Hyori's pretty good in English compared to the others... too bad everyone thought she was mole. hehe...

can't wait for this week's episode to get subbed AND for next week's. Woot~ Andy's on!!!

Guest baqinardo

i don't think that'll happen.. the subber just posts his videos to YouTube... he communicates through his channel and stuff...

really? :tears: youtube.... :tears:

you can just go to the Official Thread Directory and get it... :D

nope! i can't!! so there's no need to envy me! lol...

i just enjoy it more than the show they have in Australia...

these are more entertaining... well the good ones, of course. there are some K-varieties that a pretty bad too...

but overall, i like the type of humour i see on these show... i rely on physical actions/expressions and/or subs tho...

owh.i forgot about that.

thanks for remind me silverwingz :)

so good in Australia has that kind of show.

i'm currently in Malaysia, n there r no variety show in here :crazy:

But in my hometown (Indonesia), there are several varieties.

even they copied Jihwaza 1st game.

they call it Hole in the wall.

but not funny at all. :tears:

but i like talk show in Indonesia. i can say funnier than korean :rolleyes:

Guest sleepysa

I'm more interested in the scandal between Kim Sung Eun (Eun Sung?) and Shin Jung hwan. One of my favorite comedians and the tone deaf yet charming actress/MC; will it die down or will it happen?!

hi everyone! my first post in this thread.. really like this show very much.

i am also interested in that scandal too! lol. especially aft watching last wk's episode, where they grilled shin jung hwan. he kinda looked flustered.

just saw the latest ep w/o subs on kbsworld just now. lol, i nv knew kim sung eun is 170cm, same as hyun young. and she's so brave, just keep on turning until the balloon burst, whereas hyun young was like screaming away. lol.

although i didn't really understood wad was going on, but i think they were teasing both kim sung eun and shin jung hwan.

then the part abt shin jung hwan talking abt kim joong min being angry in heroine 6 at some guam episode (i think..cos tt's wad i tot i heard). quite funny to see the last part where both kse and sjh were turning that equipment thing to burst the balloon. sjh wanted to give kse a fright, but i think she wasn't scared by him. lol. then tak jaehoon said sth like they're like some couple fooling and playing ard. lol.

some funny parts at the children's song. moon hee jun teaching them how to sing the song in his style..solbi trying to follow suit, then sung eun's rnb style. lol.

on the side note, looks like the eng teacher isn't here in this ep. (i think i'm the only one who cares abt tt. haha)

Guest silverwingz

Sang Sang Plus S2 Episode 6 Ratings: 10.9% (Nationwide), 11.9% (Seoul)

TNS Media

Ratings went up ^^

i know he must have misheard 'wrinkles' as 'rainbow' while they played the song at 1.5x the speed...

but you'd think that they'd know what rainbow meant to rule it out!!! lol...

i guess because Hyori justified it with her explanation, they all just went along with it.

SJH told the story from the H6 days. He said during the show's Guam special there was a segment where the participants just had to do whatever they were told to do. They told HY and LJS to kiss. I guess he just kissed her on the hand but this pissed off KJM. They all realized that he just disappeared afterwards and he didn't show up for a whole day. Everyone thought he just flew back to Korea.

HY said she later asked KJM about it and he said he went to a nearby hotel with air conditioning ordered an iced tea and fell asleep at the table and woke up later that night and was too embarrassed to go back to the show. he he. :w00t:

______

www.kpopit.com

that's so funny. i remember watching those episode of the Guam Special... and wondered where Kim Jong Min went! remember everyone? lol...

now we know why... that's why i like this segment of Sang Sang Plus S2 ^^. i just love hearing celebrity secrets.

so good in Australia has that kind of show.

i'm currently in Malaysia, n there r no variety show in here :crazy:

But in my hometown (Indonesia), there are several varieties.

even they copied Jihwaza 1st game.

they call it Hole in the wall.

but not funny at all. :tears:

but i like talk show in Indonesia. i can say funnier than korean :rolleyes:

i think you must have misread my post... Australia DOESN'T have these kinds of variety shows...

the only thing that comes close is Big Brother Friday Night Live (you'll know what i mean if you live in OZ). lol... and i'm not a big fan of Big Brother...

I think Australia's gonna have the Jihwaza game too. I saw an ad for it, asking for ppl who want to participate to call some number.

I wonder when it's gonna air... i don't think it'll be as good as Jihwaza tho. the guests and hosts of Jihwaza made it hilarious.

especially Shin Jung Hwan, the DOT. hehe...

Guest kpopit

If they aren't together like they claim...I think Shin Jung Hwan has a BIG crush on Kim Sung Eun. He looked embarrassed when she brought up the past...of how he posted a note/comment on her Hompie (Hompy)...he was like..."how can you bring this is up" :P

www.kpopit.com

Guest freezspirit

Just watched the episode and I have to say I really think they make a great couple. Shin lost the opportunity to ask her out cos she firmly said never would date and he looked gutted then. But saying this they also look like siblings that get on with each other.

Since her mum was in the studio they should of got her mum opinion on shin.

Guest bliss_

YAY finally got to watch episode 6 and the balloon game was freaking hilarious! Especially Sung Eun and Jung Hwan scandal. I think they are really cute together. I agree with one poster here, if they are not dating, JH must have a huge crush on SE cause he was getting flustered and all. I totally laughed out loud when the guy MC and Hyori said that SE had her head rested on JH when driving because she didn't know the location of the steam room. HAHAHA :lol: I just love it when celebrities talk about their scandals.

Guest trangx

haha dongwan "wrinkles" = "rainbow", i bet he will remember "wrinkles" forever now ^^;; also i was quite superised that they got "patty-cake" too because that usually only comes up in english children songs/games... :sweatingbullets:

and for the upcoming episode does anyone know if Andy is going to be on both parts of the show or is he just on the balloon talk portion?

Guest bliss_

I don't think they would get "patty-cake" if they didn't get the picture hint. The picture was of a lady who I think was called Patty Kim or something and she was holding a cake. I think that's how they got it. :lol:

As for the rainbow, I think it's because wrinkles are bent like rainbow? lol that's prolly just me but I think that's how DonWan got it. HAHAHA wither way, I had a great laugh.

Guest baqinardo

Sang Sang Plus S2 Episode 6 Ratings: 10.9% (Nationwide), 11.9% (Seoul)

TNS Media

Ratings went up ^^

wow.. i'm glad..

hope will much better next week :)

i think you must have misread my post... Australia DOESN'T have these kinds of variety shows...

the only thing that comes close is Big Brother Friday Night Live (you'll know what i mean if you live in OZ). lol... and i'm not a big fan of Big Brother...

I think Australia's gonna have the Jihwaza game too. I saw an ad for it, asking for ppl who want to participate to call some number.

I wonder when it's gonna air... i don't think it'll be as good as Jihwaza tho. the guests and hosts of Jihwaza made it hilarious.

especially Shin Jung Hwan, the DOT. hehe...

owh sorry.. :sweatingbullets: bad me.. :sweatingbullets:

Yeah.. for me, all of the varieties that have been copied from other countries (eps. from Korea n Japan) will less funnier than the originals.

i remember when indonesia copied "Masquarade" from Japan n "Jihwaza" from korea n also some games from Spain. not funny at all.

n also the he hosts n guest. <_< . yacks.. so "uncapable". :crazy:

better dont copy the show.

yep. Shin Jung Hwan, the DOT absolutely funny. the donat. haha so funny.

at first episode he was called "Mr. Zero" by Choi announcer. haha..

miss that show. n glad see him in this show.

Archived