[variety] Sang Sang Plus Season 2 상상플러스 시즌2

Guest silverwingz

Guest yont010

I think the eps 2 was the best.... still and I cant wait for the next eps does anyone who the guess are?? Also how long does this season gonna go for??

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest silverwingz

does anyone who the guess are?? Also how long does this season gonna go for??

1. take a look at the first post... the answer's there...

2. nobody knows...

-edit-

I think Hyun Young will be on this show soon.

I saw a pop-up at the official website which stated (with a nice picture of her, lol) that she has been invited on the show.

So maybe it's next week's episode... unless people have been wrong about Junjin & Dongwan being on tomorrow. We'll find out soon enough.

Diavle must be jumping for joy. =P

Guest theLEGEND

Taken from Shinhwa's Thread. Woohoooo~ Absolutely can't wait to watch! Dongwan and Hyori's blind date<33. LOL! :D

[08.05.05][trans] Sang Sang Plus Season 2 preview - Junjin & Kim Dongwan

♠ Broadcast time: 6 May, Tuesday, 11.05pm on KBS2 (Seoul time)

♠ MC:Lee Hyori, Tak Jae Hoon, Shin Jung Hwan, Solbi

♠ Guests: Junjin, Kim Dongwan

<Balloon Talk! Exploding soon!>

Revealing everything that viewers want to see!

Answering everything that viewers want to know!

Balloon Talk!

Shinhwa making a comeback to the gayo world with their solos! Kim Dongwan, Junjin!

Lovable guy Kim Dongwan, what if he now goes on a group date with Lee Hyori again?

The truth about his group date with Lee Hyori 12 years ago!

100% charisma - Junjin, what's his love style?

Discovering gentle guy Junjin's charm after you get to know him better!

Mohm-jjang Kim Dongwan and Junjin

Their arm-wrestling match! What's the final result?

Kim Dongwan, Junjin

In Sang Sang Plus Season 2!

All questions about the 4 MCs Lee Hyori, Tak Jae Hoon, Shin Jung Hwan and Solbi

Will all be answered!

Nervewrecking Exciting

Balloon Talk! Coming to you soon!

<Splash! Children Song!>

Singing our children's songs in English! To the world!

The interesting combination of English and our children's songs!

The heroes of the stage! Kim Dongwan, Junjin!

Are back as the wacky guys of <Splash! Children Song!>

<Splash! Children Song!> takes place on a full tank of water

Can they complete the song successfully?

Join us for Sang Sang Plus this week!

Source: KBS2 & oceans6

Chi trans: 糯糯@Double J中文网

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

Guest silverwingz

^ thanks mJ~!! omg, they're gonna talk about the blind date! i've always wanted to hear about it in more detail!

all i've ever gotten was how they didn't like each other at the time, and how she was one of the beauties of her school year.

can't wait to hear more! i hope they don't hold back!

Guest theLEGEND

^ thanks mJ~!! omg, they're gonna talk about the blind date! i've always wanted to hear about it in more detail!

all i've ever gotten was how they didn't like each other at the time, and how she was one of the beauties of her school year.

can't wait to hear more! i hope they don't hold back!

You know how popular baggy pants was back then right?

Hyori was wearing baggy pants when she met Dongwan and he didn't like the style!

It's like Dongwan's first impression of Hyori. He even mentioned it on YSMM. LOL! :P

Can't wait to watch it either! I bet it's gonna be a hillarious episode (Shinhwa and Hyori+FinKL olden days). :D

Guest silverwingz

^ yeah that's right!! i forgot that detail! i remember watching that episode of YSMM tho... luckily it was subbed (since Shinhwa were in it).

the episode with Shinhwa in them were some of the classics of YSMM. they shared such funny stories.

i bet today's episode of SSP S2 is gonna be a funny one too! and they're gonna be doing the song segment too!

can't wait for vinchenzo79 to get it subbed so i can watch it ^^ he's one of the most loved people on YouTube right now. hehe...

Guest theLEGEND
Guest Diavle

I think Hyun Young will be on this show soon.

I saw a pop-up at the official website which stated (with a nice picture of her, lol) that she has been invited on the show.

So maybe it's next week's episode... unless people have been wrong about Junjin & Dongwan being on tomorrow. We'll find out soon enough.

Diavle must be jumping for joy. =P

bangai-o-2.jpg

Must have stabilized her schedule, she appeared on Golden Fisheries last week

The show's ratings increased noticeably during her episode, could that be the reason for her invitation here?

If I must suffer through Shinwawhatsamajig to get to the goodness then so be it.

Guest SuhHyunMine

The best parts of this episode (WARNING: spoilers contain in this reply)

Jun Jin: I like girls who can take care of my parents even when I'm gone. SJH: even when she doesn't have a brain?

Jun Jin: what's your name?

Shin Jung Hwan: My name's Chucky. Your name?

JJ: My name's Jin.

SJH: Chung Bwa Ji (jean)?

JJ: you're so beautiful (to hyori) Are you hungry? (to SJH)

SJH: I like Hungary (the country)

Dong Wan saying that patty cake is party cat and wrinkles is rainbow LMAO

Solbi saying that it's party tonight then saying party people

Shin Jung Hwan: so warrior was a han soom man??? (worrier; literally translated as worry man. loooool)

SJH: Han soom=worry. Doo soom=worries (when trying to figure out whether it's worry or worries)

Jun Jin's whole douting thing with Hyori (and then even Dong Wan later on)

Dong Wan (in reference to Hyori's knowing of the whole song but acting that she doesn't know it): probably getting bonus if she makes everyone fall into the water

SJH (tapping Hyori): THANG! (means unfrozen from freeze tag)

Dong Wan: Mommy's mullet (when they sing on their third try)

When Tak Jae Hoon eats the gummy worm from his glasses (and when Jun Jin tries to copy TJH)

This episode was just too funny. I just had to share the best parts. SHIN JUNG HWAN IS TOO HILARIOUS. He's probably the funniest guy in the Korean entertainment business lol just gotta love him. everyone has to watch this episode lol

Hey everyone!! Just stopping by to say share this!!

Sang Sang Plus with Junjin (and Dongwan)

121008966020080507002bq0.jpg

http://clubbox.co.kr/shinbiz under this file name --> 080505 SS+ E180 [sHINHWA.BIZ].avi

Happy watching!! :lol:

Guest theLEGEND

They've changed both formats of talking and singing.

They also have reduced the amount of balloons and chances into 3 balloons and 3 chances.

When they reached their last chance during the singing part, they had to do a relay..

*I'm really bad at explaining things so you might not understand what I'm talking about!* :sweatingbullets:

EDIT: Yay~ vinchenzo79 has uploaded the latest episode with subs! Check it out! <33. :D

Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 >> Dongwan with his party cat and rainbow. LOL! :lol:

Guest silverwingz

Sang Sang Plus S2 Episode 5 (080506) English-Subbed by vinchenzo79

Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6

-edit-

oh mJ, you edited ur post with the links... hehe, oh well~

i'm still in the middle of watching it. so far it's been great! will come back with comments soon!

Guest grrly

I just finish watching it!! :w00t: I love this episode! :wub:

I'd say this has been the best episode so far!

Dongwan was funny! rainbow = wrinkles! :lol: hahaha...

Guest Diavle

A really fun ep, the format has changed for the better.

The singing was fun, they all thought Hyori was there to screw them over

when she was the only one who knew what she was talking about

lol.

The second guest next week might be the female MC from Immortal Musical Classics.

Guest silverwingz

just finished watching it. this episode was great! the changes they made were really good.

so much better than the teddy bears thing. i liked the idea of the guests coming in with questions, but earning teddy bears was a bit lame...

anyway, about this episode... i totally knew they'd ask Solbi about her relationship with Andy.

it was funny how Dongwan kept referring to how much she loved smacking his butt.

Shin Jung Hwan's scandal with Kim Sung Eun was pretty funny too. it's not often that you get to see him flustered.

the song game was also awesome. this one and MC Mong's song games are my favourite so far.

Dongwan was so adamant that wrinkles = rainbow, it was so funny. and lol @ party-cat!

they were accusing Hyori of being a mole too! that maybe she gets a bonus if she can make them fall in the water. lol...

loved this episode. Dongwan and Junjin were great guests.

so Kim Sung Eun's gonna be next? was that caption actually telling the truth, or just teasing Shin Jung Hwan? lol...

well if it's true, i guess Hyun Young's episode is getting pushed even further...

(don't cry, Diavle!)

Kim Sung Eun's getting pretty popular these days... MCing IMC and that music show with Tablo, etc...

i hope we get to hear her sing. her singing voice is horrendous! :ph34r: but haha~ that's helped her get popular!

Guest Diavle

so Kim Sung Eun's gonna be next? was that caption actually telling the truth, or just teasing Shin Jung Hwan? lol...

well if it's true, i guess Hyun Young's episode is getting pushed even further...

(don't cry, Diavle!)

Kim Sung Eun's getting pretty popular these days... MCing IMC and that music show with Tablo, etc...

i hope we get to hear her sing. her singing voice is horrendous! :ph34r: but haha~ that's helped her get popular!

I was thinking more along the lines of them both being invited at the same time.

The singing part will be rather interesting when HY comes, wonder if they will jump into the pool right away and call it a day.

Guest silverwingz

I was thinking more along the lines of them both being invited at the same time.

oh yeah... you're right! that's prolly wat's gonna happen.

but how come the subber didn't state that at the end of the episode like he usually does?

oh well, they normally have 2+ guests anyway, so i think you're right.

i've never seen those two on the same show before.

i bet they'll ask Hyun Young about Kim Jong Min... and ask Kim Sung Eun about the scandal (once again!)

having Hyun Young & Kim Sung Eun in the singing game would be awesome too!

both of them can't sing. lol... and i know Hyun Young's English is pretty bad...

so not being able to sing AND having bad English skills is not a very good combination to have for this game.

at least all the guests so far can pretty much sing. we'll be seeing something different this time! it's gonna be hilarious!

-edit-

it's right. it will definitely be Hyun Young & Kim Sung Eun next week.

checked the website and the pop-up now has both ladies on it.

Guest Diavle

so not being able to sing AND having bad English skills is not a very good combination to have for this game.

Its the perfect combination for entertainment though.

"I am... Beef!" <-- Never forget.

HY did come to IMC so they have had contact before, they actually really hit it off during the show I thought.

it's right. it will definitely be Hyun Young & Kim Sung Eun next week.

checked the website and the pop-up now has both ladies on it.

Excellent.

Guest silverwingz

^ oh definitely! that's why i'm really looking forward to the next episode!

when i said "not a good combo for this game", i meant --> they're soooo gonna fail!

"I am... Beef!" ??? :blink: where was that from?

and oh yeah... i forgot about that. i didn't watch that episode if IMC, actually (well, i hardly watch it).

anyway, here's the pop-up thing which confirmed them being guests:

sspjq2.jpg

i just love how cute the official website is~

Guest Diavle

^ oh definitely! that's why i'm really looking forward to the next episode!

"I am... Beef!" ??? :blink: where was that from?

and oh yeah... i forgot about that. i didn't watch that episode if IMC, actually (well, i hardly watch it).

Likewise.

Oh how the mighty have fallen... Hi-5 episode 3. There is also one from Heroine 6 "I am... shower!".

Its still my fave episode of IMC, it actually ruined the show for me because I had so much fun that I haven't been able to enjoy an episode of the show since.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHRLxWqJwSU

i just love how cute the official website is~

*barf*

Archived