[variety] Sang Sang Plus Season 2 상상플러스 시즌2

Guest silverwingz

Guest fresh

lol i was cracking up when they thought patty-cake was party cat and the translation for wrinkles was rainbow haha :lol:

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bliss_

LOL I love watching this show. I'm so happy I came across the YouTube channel that subs it lightning fast.

It's so much fun watching them translate words to English cause they come up with the randomest things. Hyori is actually pretty good in English, just her pronunciation needs practice. Other than that, her listening skills is extremely well. And SJH is hilarious! He always makes me laugh in every show he's on. And Solbi.. what can I say? I like her since she's in We Got Married.

I hope the ratings go up and that the show does well. :)

Guest baqinardo

Hi guys..

i'm newbie here :blush:

I'm searching new variety after my fav variety being cancelled (Hi-5 :tears: )

n then i tried this.

Just finished watch 1st episode.

hm.. Not bad, though.

i was so happy coz Lee Seung Gi and Soo Geun (1N2D) in 1st ep.

after watched 1st episode, i wish Hyun Young or Chae Yeon will come too, n thanks god Hyun Young will appear in ep. 6.

wah.. cant wait.. :w00t:

gonna continue ep. 2-5 tonight :rolleyes:

Guest yont010

hahah i use to think chae yeon was pretty cool back in the day...... however, i got over her she getting kinda old.... i think.... i cant wait for eps 6...

Guest silverwingz

Hi guys..

i'm newbie here :blush:

Just finished watch 1st episode.

hm.. Not bad, though.

i was so happy coz Lee Seung Gi and Soo Geun (1N2D) in 1st ep.

after watched 1st episode, i wish Hyun Young or Chae Yeon will come too, n thanks god Hyun Young will appear in ep. 6.

wah.. cant wait.. :w00t:

gonna continue ep. 2-5 tonight :rolleyes:

hey~!! welcome to this thread! hehe..

you've just gotta see episodes 2 & 5. they're by far the funniest and make you like the show more! :lol:

episode 1 and 3 weren't that great. :sweatingbullets: episode 4 was good tho. lotsa funny stories.

the format changed from episode 5 tho... just letting you know!

hahah i use to think chae yeon was pretty cool back in the day...... however, i got over her she getting kinda old.... i think.... i cant wait for eps 6...

aww.. that's kinda mean.. i think she's pretty cute now (after watching her on Hi Five).

i prefer her cute side, rather than her sexy side.

i suppose you think Hyori's getting old too then? lol...

i think she is, but she's still pretty cool. i'm not sick of her yet!

-edit-

Next week's guests:

Andy & Kim Goo Ra!

sspio9.jpg

I can't wait! Andy's on! You all know what that means...! :lol:

Guest coffinhouse

WOOO... andy and kim gura....

its more AnBI and lots of laughter from kim gura's infamous mouth... *haha*

i can't wait!!

Guest bliss_

OMG! Andy's coming in the next episode?! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Can't wait for AnBi moments and the MCs grilling them with questions. Last eppie was hilarious when they asked Solbi questions after questions after questions. :lol:

But today's eppie is Hyun Young and the woman linked to SJH, right? HAHAHA can't wait for that either! I love SJH since XMan. :D

Guest slightlychinita_kristene

i'm so excited..andy will be there.,...

i'm excited for anBi couple moments..hahaha...

i love it!!!...

i'm really hoping and wishing for this..hahaha...

thanks!^_^

Guest polkadots

Oohh it's Andy next week yay :w00t: !! seems like I only floats around the forum when shinhwa's on 55

Anyway, now we'll got see his English skills which he rarely shows

But I really wanna see How many questions they're gonna get... How many did KSE and SJH got?

Just wish the questions for Andy and Solbi wouldn't be something like "If you date...An/Bi" stufff like that. So many of them already benn asked already!

Guest baqinardo

hey~!! welcome to this thread! hehe..

you've just gotta see episodes 2 & 5. they're by far the funniest and make you like the show more! :lol:

episode 1 and 3 weren't that great. :sweatingbullets: episode 4 was good tho. lotsa funny stories.

the format changed from episode 5 tho... just letting you know!

Thanks silverwingz...

i always see u in every variety threads. :rolleyes:

u r really the King (Queen? :unsure: ) of the variety show.. :lol:

last night i just watch half of ep.2 (2.00 AM). cant finished coz so sleepy.

n i little bit didnt understand. i think i have to improve my korean lang :sweatingbullets:

gonna continue tonight... :rolleyes:

cant wait watching MC Mong in English :w00t:

aww.. that's kinda mean.. i think she's pretty cute now (after watching her on Hi Five).

i prefer her cute side, rather than her sexy side.

i suppose you think Hyori's getting old too then? lol...

i think she is, but she's still pretty cool. i'm not sick of her yet!

I agree.

Eventhough she was 30, but she's still cute n pretty n absolutely sexy :blush:

is Hyo Ri n Hwang Bo siblings? :unsure:

Andy & Kim Goo Ra!

sspio9.jpg

I can't wait! Andy's on! You all know what that means...! :lol:

hope the rating will rise up :rolleyes:

but the picture dont look like Andy :sweatingbullets:

Guest theLEGEND

I just finished watching the latest episode. I need to re-watch it when the subs are available.

There are so much talking and I bet there are a lot of interesting stories going on.

Shin Jung Hwan even talked about Kim Jong Min during Heroine days (if I'm not mistaken, it's Heroine 5?).

*I guess that was when KJM started to like Hyun Young? He showed his sour face when she danced with other guys

and he didn't even join the catch mouse and water games* -- I'm not really sure about this.

Btw.. Hyun Young was not there for the singing segment and instead, it was Moon Hee Jun.

Let's just wait for the subtitle. I don't think what I've interpreted is correct at all.. :P

EDIT: WOOT! Andy is gonna be on for next week's episode? Woohoo~ Definitely can't wait! :D

Guest silverwingz

[LQ] Sang Sang Plus Season 2 Episode 6 (080513)

http://www.badongo.com/vid/714650

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PIDQZNJT

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=056...a52a4f433281fa4

Credits: DKYang's Blog

HQ video download links available at the blog.

By the way, the subber posted something, saying that he's having problems download the video, so there's gonna be a delay in the subbing.

I think he said it'd most likely be available Wed or Thu California time... something like that! :D

...lots of laughter from kim gura's infamous mouth... *haha*

haha! that's very true! he just doesn't know when to stop talking!

Just wish the questions for Andy and Solbi wouldn't be something like "If you date...An/Bi" stufff like that. So many of them already benn asked already!

that's true, but i never get sick of it! they're just too cute. even when they act all embarrassed about it.

i always see u in every variety threads. :rolleyes:

u r really the King (Queen? :unsure: ) of the variety show.. :lol:

LOL~!!! that's the first time someone's called me that!!

well, i love watching variety shows! i also watch dramas and movies, but i'm not that active in those threads...

last night i just watch half of ep.2 (2.00 AM). cant finished coz so sleepy.

n i little bit didnt understand. i think i have to improve my korean lang :sweatingbullets:

you don't need to improve your Korean... it's English-subbed. why not just watch those?

is Hyo Ri n Hwang Bo siblings? :unsure:

umm... no... why do you think so?

but the picture dont look like Andy :sweatingbullets:

i thought at first glance too! but the name says it's Andy... and if you look closely, you can see that it's him.

Btw.. Hyun Young was not there for the singing segment and instead, it was Moon Hee Jun.

aww... Hyun Young wasn't in the singing game... but i guess i don't mind, since Moon Hee Jun's so hilarious!

i would've loved to see Hyun Young in the singing part tho...

EDIT: WOOT! Andy is gonna be on for next week's episode? Woohoo~ Definitely can't wait! :D

i knew you'd be excited!

Guest baqinardo

LOL~!!! that's the first time someone's called me that!!

well, i love watching variety shows! i also watch dramas and movies, but i'm not that active in those threads...

:)

last time i didnt like watching variety coz its just too boring...!!??? (Dunno why i thought like that)

but now, i'm crazy about variety. coz from variety i know so much about korean artists n singers.

X-man made fallin love with variety. :rolleyes:

you don't need to improve your Korean... it's English-subbed. why not just watch those?

owh really?

where? Youtube?

or it's softsubs?

if it is in youtube, i rather watch non-subbed.

i dont like video's quality in youtube :sweatingbullets:

thanks to my dictionary which always accompany me while watching korean.

umm... no... why do you think so?

it just long time ago (In x-man if i wasnt mistake) someone ask Hwang Bo, "so, are you jealous with Lee Hyo Ri?". n the question seems like Hyo Ri n Hwang Bo have close relation. n Hwang Bo jealous coz Hyo Ri more famous than her.

something like that...

Guest silverwingz

X-man made fallin love with variety. :rolleyes:

me too! that and Loveletter. i stumbled upon them on YouTube (the thing you hate! lol~)

and then continued watching them, and joined Soompi, etc... ^^

i wish all the shows nowadays were as good as the old x-man and loveletter... :(

owh really?

where? Youtube?

or it's softsubs?

if it is in youtube, i rather watch non-subbed.

i dont like video's quality in youtube :sweatingbullets:

YouTube... the links to it are on the first post... it's much better when you understand it tho...

using a dictionary every once on a while is a bit annoying isn't it?

ah well, whatever suits you best! :D

it just long time ago (In x-man if i wasnt mistake) someone ask Hwang Bo, "so, are you jealous with Lee Hyo Ri?". n the question seems like Hyo Ri n Hwang Bo have close relation. n Hwang Bo jealous coz Hyo Ri more famous than her.

something like that...

hmmm... it was probably implying that Hwangbo was jealous of Hyori's feminine features or something...

coz i remember they always teased Hwangbo on how manly she was! lol... but i dunno if they're close or anything... i didn't think they were...

Guest aindy

[08.05.14] [info] Andy to appear on Sang Sang Plus Balloon Talk

<Balloon Talk! Exploding soon~>

The lovable guy Andy!

Andy will be coming to Sang Sang Plus Season 2

The things you've always wanted to know about Andy!

You can find out now~

website address:

http://www.kbs.co.kr/2tv/enter/sangsang/bbs/talk/index.html

Source KBS Sang Sang Plus official website

Chi trans: 韩小国 @ BESTSHINHWA

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

Guest baqinardo

me too! that and Loveletter. i stumbled upon them on YouTube (the thing you hate! lol~)

and then continued watching them, and joined Soompi, etc... ^^

i wish all the shows nowadays were as good as the old x-man and loveletter... :(

I blocked youtube already on my connection. haha...

i prefer veoh. eventhough the videos not as much as youtube, but i love veoh :rolleyes:

Yeah me too...

after x-man, i think Jihwaza was fun. dunno why the rating was so low T T.

YouTube... the links to it are on the first post... it's much better when you understand it tho...

using a dictionary every once on a while is a bit annoying isn't it?

ah well, whatever suits you best! :D

Yeah, i checked at 1st page.

huh.. i hope someone will upload subbed one in veoh :sweatingbullets:

absolutely annoying. but with that i gained more vocabs. :phew:

hmmm... it was probably implying that Hwangbo was jealous of Hyori's feminine features or something...

coz i remember they always teased Hwangbo on how manly she was! lol... but i dunno if they're close or anything... i didn't think they were...

yeah i think so.

but i'm still wondering (Coz i'm big fan of Hwang Bo - n Chae Yeon of course)... why must be Hyo Ri. :sweatingbullets:

Ah.. just forget it.. think of it makes me :crazy:

another question..

since this variety is Season 2, can someone direct me season 1 thread?

or it season 1 was different show?

or what?

so, u can speak korean silverwingz?

i guess so. :rolleyes:

coz u like to watch many variety - which most of them are non-subbed :sweatingbullets:

i envy u...

Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Hyo Ri on her “scandal partners”

May 14, 2008

hyoriactorscandalxo1.jpg

Lee Hyo Ri confessed in last night’s “Sang Sang Plus Season 2″ the truth about rumors linking her to different celebrities.

She was first asked who among her “scandal partners” was the most absurd one and Lee Hyo Ri answered that it was the one with Shin Dong Yup and Park Soo Hong. She also added that the rest of the rumors were true.

Hearing her answer, Shin Jung Hwan made a follow-up question and said, “There were only two which are not true?” Hyo Ri then replied, “Those were the absurd cases. There were other rumors that were entirely true but there were also others that were partly true.

Lee Hyo Ri was then asked about the truth on rumors on her relationships with actors.

She answered, “I didn’t have one with an actor.” Then after saying that, she took it back and said “I did have one with an actor,” an answer that made the the the celebrities in the studio laugh.

Source: Hankyung + krnloop

Archived