[variety] Sang Sang Plus Season 2 상상플러스 시즌2

Guest silverwingz

Guest silverwingz

Btw this is my first time of watching this sort of variety show... how long the season 2 is gonna last ? I found some episodes of the season 1 on youtube. some of them are so hilarious .. i wish Lee Da hae to be a guest in any episode sooner .. heheeeh :sweatingbullets:

well no-one can tell. it's up to the KBS... but Season 1 lasted more than 150 episodes. lol...

it's all about ratings, and so far it's been doing well, so there's really no reason to cancel the show yet.

also, shows on weekdays tend to last longer than shows on weekends, since there's less competition for ratings...

you see a lot of weekend shows getting canceled, except for the really popular ones like Infinity Challenge, Happy Together, 1 Night 2 Days, etc...

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest steffie

about Solbi and her 'diva' attitude... hmm at first i thought of that too but when i started watching we got married, i realized that she's really that kind of person who says things bluntly. she's pretty confident about herself and i like that about her. i mean, for me she can pull off that confidence without getting to the level of being a show off. without her on the show and hyori too i don't think it'd be this funny.

i'm so excited about the andy episode. i for one, am soooo NOT tired of this couple. but i don't think the new ep will be uploaded anytime now.

does anyone know who uploads it immediately after it airs?

Guest silverwingz

^ we weren't saying that Solbi had the diva attitude.. we were actually talking about Hyori.

we were all saying how we like Solbi on the show, so i think you must have misread...

but i personally don't really think Hyori is very funny on this show tho... i don't mind her tho...

Solbi is great tho (she's funny on all the shows she appears on)...

but Shin Jung Hwan's my favourite MC on this show~!

anyway, no-one really uploads this show immediately after it airs (like with WGM),

but the person who uploads the RAWS fastest is probably DKYang.

he has a blog (there's a link to it in the first post). there is also a person on YouTube who subs this show very, very quickly.

usually a day or two after it airs, unless something comes up, like he can't download the file or something...

but you never know, considering how popular AnBi is at the moment, someone besides the usual uploaders might upload it really fast.

Guest steffie

oh really? it was hyori you were talking about? hahaha well that means i'm the odd one out because i was thinking about solbi. haha. anyway thanks for clarifying that.

and yea, shin jung hwan is also my fave host here. i don't think he'd get so many shows if he weren't that funny. that ep with the girl he was being rumored with was a lot of fun! i watched it even if i wasn't a bit interested in the guests.

i don't know if i'm allowed to repost links but someone already posted the link for the streaming version of the most recent ep. it's at the anbi thread. :) i don't understand a thing but i'm still watching. haha. so far so good.

Guest silverwingz

i don't know if i'm allowed to repost links but someone already posted the link for the streaming version of the most recent ep. it's at the anbi thread. :) i don't understand a thing but i'm still watching. haha. so far so good.

oh please repost the links ^^!! it should be fine, unless the uploader specifically said not to repost his/her links.

and of course you should add proper credits too. thanks steffie!

Guest dbsgyunho

THE episode with Andy on dissapointed me a bit. I expeted him to be in the english game too, but They didnt play the game. But anyway I hope someone subb=)

Guest steffie

http://www.dabdate.com/player.php?idx=1119&pr=1

the link was posted by coffinhouse. :)

i think the subs for sang sang come pretty fast, right? it takes about 2 days for vinchenzo? can't wait!!!

and by the way, what's that game they played at the end. the one with the pig farting? haha. i personally would have wanted the english song game although i think this one's funny too.

about Solbi and her 'diva' attitude... hmm at first i thought of that too but when i started watching we got married, i realized that she's really that kind of person who says things bluntly. she's pretty confident about herself and i like that about her. i mean, for me she can pull off that confidence without getting to the level of being a show off. without her on the show and hyori too i don't think it'd be this funny.

i'm so excited about the andy episode. i for one, am soooo NOT tired of this couple. but i don't think the new ep will be uploaded anytime now.

as silverwingz said,we were talking bout hyori.. i on the other hand,really like solbi~ she is one of the factor that SSP is so interesting now~ her straight forwardness is one of her traits that makes her so popular now~ and not to mention SJH!!~~ he is just genius!!~~ his sense of humor is GOOOOOOOOOOD!~

Guest Diavle

Its interesting how far the Heroine 6 crew has come. Ji Suk Jin, SJH, HY, Jo Hye Ryun, Jung Sun Hee, Kim Jong Min, Lee Hye Young, all have made quite the name for themselves. Lee Jung has pulled one heck of a disappearance act thought, I don't see him anywhere at all.

does anyone know who uploads it immediately after it airs?

I don't think ppl see a point to do that because of vinchenzo, subs are a must.

If you want it fast then use Clubbox.

and not to mention SJH!!~~ he is just genius!!~~

Thats actually one of the nicknames I use for him lol.

Guest shinhwa_xoxo1003

THE episode with Andy on dissapointed me a bit. I expeted him to be in the english game too, but They didnt play the game. But anyway I hope someone subb=)

awww.... really, hix, i always hope that he can talk in english in that show. hopefully someone post on youtube soon!!!!

anyway, i still luv to see Andy on the show and luv this show too!!^^

Guest s3nsational

I haven't watched the recent episode with andy yet, but from readint he posts, I kinda got disappointed..

before I was soo happy to finally get to see andy on SSP (because i wanted to hear him speak english during the "translate the children's song" segment) but darn it!! they just had to change it right when andy comes :(

lol oh well, I'm sure whatever replaced this segment is fun to watch too? can't wait to watch the subbed version when it comes out!

anbi moments?!?! <3

Guest lynn_feb14

well no-one can tell. it's up to the KBS... but Season 1 lasted more than 150 episodes. lol...

it's all about ratings, and so far it's been doing well, so there's really no reason to cancel the show yet.

also, shows on weekdays tend to last longer than shows on weekends, since there's less competition for ratings...

you see a lot of weekend shows getting canceled, except for the really popular ones like Infinity Challenge, Happy Together, 1 Night 2 Days, etc...

yo ~ thanz for the info .. sorry for keep asking questions :sweatingbullets: hope ratings won't go down as it's enjoyable show so far .. i dnt want anyone of them leave the show ..

i think the subs for sang sang come pretty fast, right? it takes about 2 days for vinchenzo? can't wait!!!

and by the way, what's that game they played at the end. the one with the pig farting? haha. i personally would have wanted the english song game although i think this one's funny too.

thanks a lot for the link .. despite i have no idea what they are talking i can't stop watching it .. i'm agree with you that i love the english song segment more .. m gonna wait until the sub out, right now i've no idea what game they are playing and why it's so funny .. without vinchenzo's sub, i enjoy the show 40% only! :sweatingbullets:

I haven't watched the recent episode with andy yet, but from readint he posts, I kinda got disappointed..

before I was soo happy to finally get to see andy on SSP (because i wanted to hear him speak english during the "translate the children's song" segment) but darn it!! they just had to change it right when andy comes :(

lol oh well, I'm sure whatever replaced this segment is fun to watch too? can't wait to watch the subbed version when it comes out!

anbi moments?!?! <3

yeah yeah i thought Andy is going to speak english during the second segment .. after all im a bit frustrated .. perhaps they don't want him to fall in :phew:

Guest polkadots

I haven't watched it yet, but no kiddie songs anymore? Well...

But even if it's nice to hear Andy speaks English once in a while, the PDs prolly thinks it'd be too easy for Andy hence the show won't be fun would it?

I mean, he's prolly solved the song real quick since he pretty familiar with English.

If that so then, What's the new game?

Guest theLEGEND

I haven't watched it yet, but no kiddie songs anymore? Well...

But even if it's nice to hear Andy speaks English once in a while, the PDs prolly thinks it'd be too easy for Andy hence the show won't be fun would it?

I mean, he's prolly solved the song real quick since he pretty familiar with English.

If that so then, What's the new game?

Yeah.. They've eliminated the english song. Sadly, I'm not korean so I don't really know what's going on.

All I can see is that there's a pig statue, you're gonna be blown by air (pig's fart) if your answer is wrong and get a pillow(?) if you're right.

Again, my spoilers can be wrong so let's just wait for the subs to be released. :sweatingbullets:

Guest SS512

Yeah.. They've eliminated the english song. Sadly, I'm not korean so I don't really know what's going on.

All I can see is that there's a pig statue, you're gonna be blown by air (pig's fart) if your answer is wrong and get a pillow(?) if you're right.

Again, my spoilers can be wrong so let's just wait for the subs to be released. :sweatingbullets:

what! they're no longer doing the english song >o<~~~ I loved that segment! It was sooo funny!! =( Nonetheless I'll check out the new segment.. but they still have the balloon talk segment right? srsly.. how far a balloon can be squashed before it pops... its amazing, i would never have known O_O lol

Guest justanotherguy

Its interesting how far the Heroine 6 crew has come. Ji Suk Jin, SJH, HY, Jo Hye Ryun, Jung Sun Hee, Kim Jong Min, Lee Hye Young, all have made quite the name for themselves. Lee Jung has pulled one heck of a disappearance act thought, I don't see him anywhere at all.

If you want it fast then use Clubbox.

Thats actually one of the nicknames I use for him lol.

Lee jung is acting on the sitcom The Unstoppable Marriage. I haven't seen him on much else lately, but I know he plays a role on that sitcom.

Guest silverwingz

Sang Sang Plus Season 2 Episode 7 Ratings: 11.7% (Nationwide), 12.7% (Seoul)

It's gone up again!

Last week it was 10.9 & 11.9...

aww... i wanted to see Andy in that game!!

i saw Andy's name in both summaries of the segments and thought the second one was the Splash! Children Song game...

sorry for telling you guys that he was in that segment too... i wasn't aware that the 2nd part of the summary was on something else.

i can't read and understand Korean! :(

thanks for the link ^^.

yeah, the subs come out really quick by vinchenzo79. usually a day or two after it airs.

Lee Jung hasn't disappeared. he's been in a daily sitcom called Unstoppable Marriage on KBS. he's got one of the main roles.

i happen to sub this sitcom. and he's one of the reasons i watch it. his character in it is so adorable. hehe...

oh, and he's just released a digital single.

lol... you're talking about AnBi lovers here... they need their fix!!

hope ratings won't go down as it's enjoyable show so far .. i dnt want anyone of them leave the show ..

well as you can see, they've recently been going up! :D

Sang Sang Plus Season 2 080520 LQ

thanks for posting up the links Carmen ^^. off to add them to the first post!

Guest ddukkman

does anybody know if you can download vinchenzo79's subs anywhere or are they just on youtube?

Archived