[variety] Sang Sang Plus Season 2 상상플러스 시즌2

Guest silverwingz

I just finished watching too. Wahhh, I'm not familiar with Kim Gu Ra, but some of the things he said were mean. He just literally told Tak Jae Hoon how annoying he is and Solbi, wow, 'You won't last'. That must've hurt, even in a joking manner.

The balloon talk part was fun, but I must admit the story part was a bit blah. It has some funny moments, but it just wasn't as exciting.

they asked for it remember? for old time sake..they even said that KGR is famous of estimating a celebrity's life~he didnt want to at first but the MCs insisted..and the one that said TJH is annoying is actually hyori..she even repeated it more than once~ andy tried to save TJH by saying you would be good in a idol group but hyori said,its his annoying personality that wont make him successful as an idol..

yeah i've been wondering the same thing! why do they keep making their segments (besides the first one) related to kids things?

maybe the writers have heaps of kids and are influenced by them. lol...

LOL!~ must be that~ he/she got inspiration from their own kids~ "i was telling my kids fairy tales last time,but i forgot how...hey!~ why not make it a game!!~~" .. LAME~ ahahhaha

same here! they go out drinking and eat at a BBQ place all the time it seems.

and every time Andy says something about Shin Jung Hwan, he jumps up yelling, "TIME!" all the time. lol...

and just look at his expression,he panicked and you can here SJH's nervous laugh!~ its a huge giveaway~ you'll know that its true~ SJH just cant act~~ he's a bad liar and actor~ LOL

i think it's his harshness that got him famous... he said it himself, he'll do anything if it earns him income... and putting down others is one of them...

i just think it's such a low way of getting recognition...

i think i watched a ER episode about KGR saying that he is famous by trashing other ppl..even if its dirty way to get recognition,ppl loved it..otherwise he wouldnt be as famous~ so who ever loved it + the PD is to be blamed too..i think he even have a fight with either KBS or SGB bcoz of it~ hopefully someone who know about this will come and explain it to us~

theres a guy on the Gag concert even make a motto of wanting as much anti as possible~ he came on SGB last time.i forgot his name~ :unsure:

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kpopit

Does anyone know what happened b/w Hyori and KimKuRa when they first met when KimKuRa wasn't famous?

In 2003, when Hyori's solo career was really taking off, Kim Ku Ra was talking about her breasts. He referred to them as "Hyori's XX". He was basically saying that she was lying about not having breast implants. He said that all the food she's eating must be going to her XX.

I thought it was crazy that Andy was talking about Hyori touching his butt before he went on the show!! He said she just lightly patted his bottom as she walked by, and said "not bad". lol

www.kpopit.com

Guest Diavle

In 2003, when Hyori's solo career was really taking off, Kim Ku Ra was talking about her breasts. He referred to them as "Hyori's XX". He was basically saying that she was lying about not having breast implants. He said that all the food she's eating must be going to her XX.

Thats... it?

Guest lynn_feb14

I thought it was crazy that Andy was talking about Hyori touching his butt before he went on the show!! He said she just lightly patted his bottom as she walked by, and said "not bad". lol

www.kpopit.com

aww .. i see :blink: .. however if he is trying make a joke, it isnt funny at all .. it might hurt her reputation somehow .. i don't know but agree ppl does have different mindsets ..

i felt sorry for solbi when Andy admits she is not his ideal type .. is this a polite way of saying that he does not have any interest ??? :tears:

Thats... it?

^

exactly what i wanna say~~ thats IT?? maybe he made fun of it after that?ß and repeat it?? MAYBE?

No, that wasn't just it.

I don't remember exact words he said, but rather than the content, it was how he said it.

Kim Gu Ra is popular for his harsh comments but what he said about Hyori in 2003 was so unacceptable that even some of her antis were sticking up for her. (Some, not all) Yeah, he basically said she was lying but the way he said it was along the lines of, "Yeah-- 'my breasts are real' my a**, does the stupid b'tch think viewers are as stupid as her? If her richard simmons were the way they are now back in finkl, they wouldve sold over a million copies with their pics in the front." and then he and the other MC guys on the radio show were laughing and talking as if her breasts were "sucking toys"(?), talking as if they were something to be played with and made comments about them that were not only obviously offensive to her, but disturbing to all the women in Korea who at the time responded to him, "Even if Hyori were to forgive you for your comments-- being a woman myself, I cannot." A lot of netizens were furious and said that what he said were practically 'raping words.'

Two years after, he apologized and asked Hyori to appear on his radio show, but she had no response and never did she talk about this, even when asked about it. I'm surprised that she was actually able to laugh and go on with Sang Sang Plus with him-- but I guess she's moved on. =D

Guest kpopit

@ scribbles:

Wow...I didn't realize it was that BAD!! I never listened to his radio show. I just read a couple of articles online about their awkwardness being about her breasts but I didn't know he was that big of an richard simmons.

@ lynn_feb14:

Andy was saying that before meeting Sol Bi, she wasn't his ideal woman. But he said he's starting to like qualities about her. He even said if Sol Bi asked him out, he would start dating her.

www.kpopit.com

Guest Diavle

No, that wasn't just it.

I don't remember exact words he said, but rather than the content, it was how he said it.

Kim Gu Ra is popular for his harsh comments but what he said about Hyori in 2003 was so unacceptable that even some of her antis were sticking up for her. (Some, not all) Yeah, he basically said she was lying but the way he said it was along the lines of, "Yeah-- 'my breasts are real' my a**, does the stupid b'tch think viewers are as stupid as her? If her richard simmons were the way they are now back in finkl, they wouldve sold over a million copies with their pics in the front." and then he and the other MC guys on the radio show were laughing and talking as if her breasts were "sucking toys"(?), talking as if they were something to be played with and made comments about them that were not only obviously offensive to her, but disturbing to all the women in Korea who at the time responded to him, "Even if Hyori were to forgive you for your comments-- being a woman myself, I cannot." A lot of netizens were furious and said that what he said were practically 'raping words.'

Two years after, he apologized and asked Hyori to appear on his radio show, but she had no response and never did she talk about this, even when asked about it. I'm surprised that she was actually able to laugh and go on with Sang Sang Plus with him-- but I guess she's moved on. =D

Now that makes sense, thanks.

I thought he was a prick not a retard.

Now I understand why Hyun Young and Jo Hye Ryun wanted an apology from him on Gpzigi.

Guest marialolly

Now i realize why KGR has no manners. =/

While i'm reading about Hyori's part, i felt so furious to him.

Cause it's not funny at all, it's more like a celeb bashing. =/

He seems he learn a lesson, i hope.

Glad that his son is doing very smarter then him.

No, that wasn't just it.

owh that made a whole lot of sense!~ thanx!~ OMG!~ that was harsh!!~~ for hyori to be able to move on with someone like that,is great!~ i respect her more now~ but i think KGR learned his lesson somehow..he's even scared that somehow his past would catch up to him~ and how the hell did he,after all he did,become that famous?? he should be bashed or banned or something but that made him famous and according to the balloon talk,he is now one of the most wanted or whatever celebrity now~

i somehow feel sorry about his son since everyone will connect him to his father~ he's cute and talented too~~

Guest lynn_feb14

yeah ~ i also respect hyori more .. :) that Kim gu ra should learn from the mistake and shouldn't repeat it in future .. :blush:

Guest silverwingz

and just look at his expression,he panicked and you can here SJH's nervous laugh!~ its a huge giveaway~ you'll know that its true~ SJH just cant act~~ he's a bad liar and actor~ LOL

i know! it's so funny seeing him squirm like that.

i felt sorry for solbi when Andy admits she is not his ideal type .. is this a polite way of saying that he does not have any interest ??? :tears:

you must've missed the parts straight after that. he indeed said that she wasn't his ideal type before (and even Solbi knew this),

but he continued on afterwards saying that after spending time with her on the set of WGM, he finds her more attractive and likes some of

her qualities. he even said that if Solbi asked him out, he would actually consider it and go for it.

so THAT's what happened... this must be one of the worst things he's said about someone.

it's downright rude and disrespectful. i'm surprised she was fine with being on the same show with him too...

but it's good that he's apologized and she's accepted it. it has been 5 years, after all.

Glad that his son is doing very smarter then him.

i somehow feel sorry about his son since everyone will connect him to his father~ he's cute and talented too~~

yeah, his son is definitely doing well for himself. appearing in CF's, a regular on Star Golden Bell and has a role in a drama.

but you know, if it weren't for his father, i don't think he would've gotten this far.

that Kim gu ra should learn from the mistake and shouldn't repeat it in future .. :blush:

yes, at least he knows that what he did was wrong...

he still talks trash tho... it's what made him famous... each celebrity has their own little signature and his one is talking trash about others.

whether he means them or not... i don't know... but still on shows, he's asked to give his "opinions" about other celebs (just like on SSP S2).

yeah, his son is definitely doing well for himself. appearing in CF's, a regular on Star Golden Bell and has a role in a drama.

but you know, if it weren't for his father, i don't think he would've gotten this far.

to get started,yes..but why he got the role in drama and such,is not his father doing..he's got talent..glad that KGR tone down his trashing a bit since it is effecting his son's career too~

i just noticed that i spelled hear as here XD my god!~ must be the excitement of thinking of SJH's sillyness..LOL~ glad you understood it~

yes, at least he knows that what he did was wrong...

he still talks trash tho... it's what made him famous... each celebrity has their own little signature and his one is talking trash about others.

whether he means them or not... i don't know... but still on shows, he's asked to give his "opinions" about other celebs (just like on SSP S2).

I KNOW!~ those MC's on whatever show,they dont like it when KGR says bad thing,but they asked for it~ so why the hell should he stop since everyone WANTS to hear it and it is making him famous? i just dont understand the human way of thinking sometimes~

Guest steffie

yeah the fairy tale part isn't really as funny as the english song game. if they thought andy was going to spoil it, they should've thought of a really difficult song. haha. well, i just hope they bring it back next ep. :)

gu ra is really harsh eh? you know, there's a boundary between being funny and rude. i think he crossed the line. he wasn't really funny. too bad for his kid. i hope he won't get that from his dad.

i love andy and sjh spilling secrets ahahhaha. soo funny when sjh tried to stop him. i think solbi actually saved his richard simmons! haha she changed the subject immediately.

Sang Sang Plus S2 Episode 8 (080527) Guest List

~You Are My Destiny (KBS Daily Drama) Special~

sspxx6.jpg

Clockwise: Seon-woo Yong-nyeo, Lee Ji Hoon, YoonA (SNSD) & Gong Hyun Joo

Awesome. I watch this sitcom, and it's pretty good so far, so I'm looking forward to it ^^.

I don't really know what to expect in terms of humour from these people tho... :sweatingbullets:

Also, both Andy and Kim Goo Ra will be in both segments of tomorrow's episode (i.e. the Balloon Talk & Children Song). Woot~

Here's the summary (in Korean) if anyone's interested...

quoting from silverwingz post a few pages back!~ the guest for the next epi

Guest silverwingz

i just noticed that i spelled hear as here XD my god!~ must be the excitement of thinking of SJH's sillyness..LOL~ glad you understood it~

lol... i didn't even notice the mistake! it's ok, there aren't any teachers here!

Does anybody know who the guests are for next week??

i always put up the guest list in the first post as well, so you can always check there first. the new list usually comes out every Monday.

I loved it when SJH started doing his crazy dance moves.

he's got some of the most comical dance moves. comical but awesome at the same time.

if you've seen some of the earlier episodes of MVAD, you'll know what i mean. he's just genius!

Guest lynn_feb14

he's got some of the most comical dance moves. comical but awesome at the same time.

if you've seen some of the earlier episodes of MVAD, you'll know what i mean. he's just genius!

i saw some of his dance moves at youtube .. lately he seems a bit quiet (compare to a few episodes back) and everyone else is making fun of him .. andy reveled a lot of SJH's secrets since then he was beaten by words :lol:

Guest silverwingz

i saw some of his dance moves at youtube .. lately he seems a bit quiet (compare to a few episodes back) and everyone else is making fun of him .. andy reveled a lot of SJH's secrets since then he was beaten by words :lol:

yeah, haha. that's true. ever since they brought up his scandal with Kim Sung Eun. so instead of teasing, he's the one getting teased.

it was the funniest when Sung Eun was actually there with him. :lol:

Guest choong jae

i love the balloon talk part of this show!! thx so much for all the uploads. no offense, but i actually don't find Shin Jung Hwa as annoying as b4 when i watch him on other tv shows.

Archived