[variety] Sang Sang Plus Season 2 상상플러스 시즌2

Guest silverwingz

Guest silverwingz

finished watching the episode. loved it. Sung Eun and Shin Jung Hwan's scandal was just so cute.

i loved how at the beginning, they were all twisting Shin Jung Hwan & Sung Eun's stories and making it look like they they were dating.

i just love seeing Shin Jung Hwan get flustered too. so funny.

Kim Jong Min's story was also a highlight for me. and especially since they weren't even dating yet at the time. Mr. Jealous... hehe...

and gosh, Sung Eun just kept winding the balloon popper like crazy! lol~

the song game was also funny. Sung Eun's RnB style was just hilarious. Solbi trying to copy Hee Jun was also funny.

and Moon Hee Jun's a plus to any show. his panda slippers were cute too! (sorry, i just had to say it~)

it was actually Shin Jung Hwan telling them that certain words were wrong, but they kept refusing to believe him!

and for the upcoming episode does anyone know if Andy is going to be on both parts of the show or is he just on the balloon talk portion?

i'm not sure, but he's definitely in the balloon talk segment. someone posted something about him being on it before...

i hope he'll be in the children song game tho.

I don't think they would get "patty-cake" if they didn't get the picture hint. The picture was of a lady who I think was called Patty Kim or something and she was holding a cake. I think that's how they got it. :lol:

yeah, it was definitely the picture hint that helped them. they thought it was party cat!!! LOL...

and yeah, it had Patti Kim on it... she's a famous Korean singer.

i remember when indonesia copied "Masquarade" from Japan n "Jihwaza" from korea n also some games from Spain. not funny at all.

actually, Korea copied the wall game from Japan too! hehe... :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xillusions

OMG! i just recently got into this show so i was just lurking around but when i realized that Andy is going to guest next week i flipped ! Can't wait til next week : D

- Carmen.

Guest Diavle

Bleh at next week, you just know there is going to be lots about Andy and Solbi. This would of course be fine, if it wasn't a silly media created romance.

Anyway, watched the latest ep and it was great. I want to call it my favorite but I'm sure someone is in the bushes outside my window with a bat just waiting for me to do so.

The talk and singing game were both very interesting and hilarious. Tak Jae Hoon and Solbi were blaming Sung Eun for not getting one right and she rebuts by saying that it was their line to begin with and TJH is like "then why are you listening to other ppl's lines?!" lol.

Is it just me or were TJH and HY extremely buddy buddy? They had a freaking ball sitting side by side and basking in SJH's misery. At one point it almost looked like they were hugging in joy lol. This is a little surprising to me because of how friggin shy TJK was of her on Hey Hey Hey (which was the first time I saw him), guess they must have gotten to know each other better since then.

Their skit together was hilarious, one of my faves: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGH2PrD8AoI

Anyone else think that HY and Sung Eun completely outclassed Solbi and Hyori? For a moment I wished they were the permanents.

Anyhoots, the ep basically featured my fave female entertainer and both my fave male entertainers. Good times.

^

HY maybe but not Seung Eun~ as much as i like hyori MC-ing,i dont like her as much in sang sang plus~ solbi is great~ she added spice to the show which was kind of blah at the 1st epi~ i like how they all were speculating on SJH-Seung Eun scandal~ HY was THE BEST speculator of em all~~ solbi was great too~~

Guest silverwingz

Bleh at next week, you just know there is going to be lots about Andy and Solbi. This would of course be fine, if it wasn't a silly media created romance.

lol... you prolly won't expect this from me, but i've stopped watching WGM. i'm over it now. lol...

i still think Andy & Solbi are cute, but i'm more interested in the things they do outside of WGM.

as in, during their interviews and stuff... how they answer questions about their so-called 'relationship'.

just like the Shin Jung Hwan & Sung Eun's scandal... and Hyun Young & Kim Jong Min stories...

it annoys me how everything's about AnBi everywhere now... fans all crazy, talking about it as if it were real.

it's just too much for me now... so i'm over it. i just like seeing them squirm and get flustered at the questions they don't want to answer.

that's pretty much why i'm looking forward to the next episode. not the fact that 'omg, they're on a show together!' LOL...

Anyone else think that HY and Sung Eun completely outclassed Solbi and Hyori?

i thought so... but only with Hyun Young. it's more because they focused on their stories more since they were guests tho.

i mean, each time they went to pop the balloon, Hyun Young & Sung Eun were always there, and the MCs took turns...

so there was higher chance for them to get talk time. Hyun Young really dug deep into SJH & KSE's scandal.

she'd make a good MC for this type of segment, i reckon.

HY maybe but not Seung Eun~ as much as i like hyori MC-ing,i dont like her as much in sang sang plus~ solbi is great~ she added spice to the show which was kind of blah at the 1st epi~ i like how they all were speculating on SJH-Seung Eun scandal~ HY was THE BEST speculator of em all~~ solbi was great too~~

i agree. Hyun Young was the best speculator.. and all because she's experienced it before.

revealing the "smoke-screen" tactic and everything. lol... now we know why she acted all obsessed over Jo In Sung! :P

i reckon Solbi's a good addition to the show too. her bluntness is what's needed to spice it up.

^

I like Hyori in Change and other shows, but for some reason I don't like her here either. I kinda notice that she's got some sort of diva attitude here.

I'm a huge Andy/Solbi fan, but I must agree that this whole crazy speculations and media attention are getting ridiculous. I wouldn't be surprised if one of them decided to call it off seeing how things are blown way out of proportion. That said, I can't help but be excited over them appearing outside the show.

Guest DKYang

Do you think vinchenzo79 would share his subs for personal viewing?

You would have to ask him/her.

Guest silverwingz

I like Hyori in Change and other shows, but for some reason I don't like her here either. I kinda notice that she's got some sort of diva attitude here.

DIVA attitude is exactly right..i cant find the right word when i was replying..

wow, i was afraid to say that here! lol.. but i agree. i think she has that attitude in Change too...

but meh, it's no big deal for me anyway, since i don't watch the shows she MCs for her.

i still like her, but she's not the highlight of the shows for me...

Do you think vinchenzo79 would share his subs for personal viewing?

i doubt it... but you should ask him, not us. just PM him at YouTube.

^

they would..but she is not the only MC in korea who knows eng..theres loads~ so there really no need to give that kind of attitude right? but maybe it is just me who saw it~ and its not all the time,just sometimes you could see she does whatever she does to give that diva aura~ not bashing just opinion~

wow, i was afraid to say that here! lol.. but i agree. i think she has that attitude in Change too...

but meh, it's no big deal for me anyway, since i don't watch the shows she MCs for her.

i still like her, but she's not the highlight of the shows for me...

yep me too~~ i watched change because of kangin..and i ended up continuing watching sang sang plus because of solbi and SJH!~ i love them both~ they made my day even if i have a looooooooooooong lab report to do~ ahahaha~~(i watched the 1st epi because it was subbed XD) and it got better wth kim heung gook and so in young..then the guest kept me watching~

Guest silverwingz

^ i dunno.. maybe she does it, thinking it'd make the show funnier... *shrugs*

coz she really does seem like a really nice and down-to-earth person outside.

(but as if i'd know in 'real-life'... it's just how i perceive her so far from what i've seen in hidden cameras n stuff)

and yeah, same here. i love watching Shin Jung Hwan (in pretty much all of his shows).

Solbi's also great. her odd comments are funny. Tak Jae Hoon's alright too.

he can make some pretty funny comments, but not as much as Shin Jung Hwan.

also, so far, SSP S2 has been getting pretty good guests on. makes the show more appealing too.

Guest Diavle

I think Tak Jae Hoon is awesome, he has his own style of doing things. Him and SJH are great on their own but excellent when they are together since they compliment each other so well.

Hyori... not too fond of her here (its the first show I'm watching with her as an MC) but its not due to a diva complex or anything. Its because I think she brings nothing unique to the show, so I basically don't care if she stays or leaves ( at least she's not annoying).

A little stat, apparently it seems that the latest episode of SSP2 is 1% higher in rating compared to the episode of SSP1 that aired at the same time last year. 10.9% instead of 9.9%, so Season 2 has better ratings than Season 1 so far.

lol... you prolly won't expect this from me, but i've stopped watching WGM. i'm over it now. lol...

Welcome back, the power of good missed you.

Guest silverwingz

I think Tak Jae Hoon is awesome, he has his own style of doing things. Him and SJH are great on their own but excellent when they are together since they compliment each other so well.

yeah i agree about them complimenting each other well. i don't think i've ever seen a show where Tak Jae Hoon's been without Shiin Jung Hwan... :unsure:

A little stat, apparently it seems that the latest episode of SSP2 is 1% higher in rating compared to the episode of SSP1 that aired at the same time last year. 10.9% instead of 9.9%, so Season 2 has better ratings than Season 1 so far.

hehe.. where'd you get this stat? i always thought Sang Sang Plus' ratings were generally good..

but it's great to know that the show's doing fairly well.

Welcome back, the power of good missed you.

ROFL!

Guest star06

I watched the episode with Jun Jin and Kim dong wan

it was super funny!!!!

And Dong wan asked solbi about andy if they were going to hook up and stuff.. (b/c of their show "we got married')

and she implied that she wouldn't mind dating him...

And on episode 8 Andy is finally going to be on the show!!

I can't wait to see them together outside of their other show! :D

Guest silverwingz

Sang Sang Plus S2 Episode 8 (080527) Guest List

~You Are My Destiny (KBS Daily Drama) Special~

sspxx6.jpg

Clockwise: Seon-woo Yong-nyeo, Lee Ji Hoon, YoonA (SNSD) & Gong Hyun Joo

Awesome. I watch this sitcom, and it's pretty good so far, so I'm looking forward to it ^^.

I don't really know what to expect in terms of humour from these people tho... :sweatingbullets:

Also, both Andy and Kim Goo Ra will be in both segments of tomorrow's episode (i.e. the Balloon Talk & Children Song). Woot~

Here's the summary (in Korean) if anyone's interested...

『풍선토크! 터질 거예요』

시청자가 원하는 모든 것!

시청자가 궁금해 하는 모든 것을 해결한다!

풍선 토크! 터질 거예요!

재치 있는 입담의 일인자 김구라.

사랑스러운 매력의 달콤한 남자 앤디!

김구라. 이런 모습 처음이야!

막말의 대가 김구라가 이효리 앞에 서면 이렇게 달라진다!

김구라, 이효리에게 손을 내밀다

김구라도 다정해 질 수 있다!

김구라가 보내는 영상편지!

귀여움의 대명사 앤디!

알콩 달콩 귀여운 부부? 앤디와 솔비!

두 사람의 관계, 그 진실은?

앤디, 내가 신화에서 이것만은 일등?

앤디가 밝히는 신화의 인기순위

『대결! 상상 이야기』

아련한 기억 속의 동화를

되살려 보는 시간!

대결! 상상 이야기

기억속의 동화를 만들기 위해 벌이는

포복절도! 기막힌 이야기 릴레이

김구라, 앤디 그리고 네 명의 MC들은

아련한 기억 속의 동화를 기억해

이야기를 완성해 낼 수 있을까?

이번 주도 상상플러스와 함께 하세요

Credits: kbs.co.kr

Guest lynn_feb14

Sang Sang Plus S2 Episode 8 (080527) Guest List

~You Are My Destiny (KBS Sitcom) Special~

sspxx6.jpg

Clockwise: Seon-woo Yong-nyeo, Lee Ji Hoon, YoonA (SNSD) & Gong Hyun Joo

Awesome. I watch this sitcom, and it's pretty good so far, so I'm looking forward to it ^^.

I don't really know what to expect in terms of humour from these people tho... :sweatingbullets:

Also, both Andy and Kim Goo Ra will be in both segments of tomorrow's episode (i.e. the Balloon Talk & Children Song). Woot~

Here's the summary (in Korean) if anyone's interested...

oh yea..its awesome !! i can't wait to see Andy and Solbi together on this show .. impressed tat Hyori is smart and her grammar skill is pretty good ...

Guest silverwingz

^ yeah, her English skills are pretty good. and compared to the other MCs, they're amazing! LOL...

i'm always surprised by how well she picks up words and can make sentences grammatically correct.

oh btw, i put in my previous post that 'You Are My Destiny' was a KBS sitcom.. but it's actually a daily drama...

stupid of me.. dunno what i was thinking... especially since i watch the drama and it's hardly a sitcom (the story's sad so far). :mellow:

so i'm sorry for the mistake. :sweatingbullets: i've fixed up the post now... as well as the first post with the right info.

Guest lynn_feb14

aww... i see but honestly i have never heard of "You are my destiny" till you mentioned it .. i know i'm so dumb .. :sweatingbullets:

Btw this is my first time of watching this sort of variety show... how long the season 2 is gonna last ? I found some episodes of the season 1 on youtube. some of them are so hilarious .. i wish Lee Da hae to be a guest in any episode sooner .. heheeeh :sweatingbullets:

Archived