[variety] Sang Sang Plus Season 2 상상플러스 시즌2

Guest silverwingz

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lynn_feb14

^ i don't know much about him... but Yoon Do Hyun's a pretty famous singer in Korea.

he's the main vocalist in Yoon Do Hyun Band (YB) and hosts Yoon Do Hyun Loveletter, a really popular music show.

really popular... as in, people have to book way in advance to get seats and line up for ages... that's what i heard from someone who actually went to one.

i see... thanks for the info :) seems like he really is a famous singer ..

Just read in one of the Shinhwa site that Dongwan and Junjin will be appearing together in Sang Sang Plus. I wonder if they will appear next week. Was there preview of who the guests will be next week in today's show?

If Solbi is one of the permanent MC for this show, Dongwan and Junjin will be meeting their "sister-in-law"! LOL! (Andy/Solbi couple in We Got Married for those who don't know what I'm talking about.)

Guest silverwingz

This is how I know him: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf_g3_YoIsI

He's the curly one being manhandled by her, the baldy is part of his band apparently.

lol... totally forgot about that skit! maybe it was one of the episodes i skipped... lol...

you've just gotta associate everyone with Hyun Young, don't you?

i see... thanks for the info :) seems like he really is a famous singer ..

FYI, he doesn't exactly sing on that music show... he just hosts it... other famous singers perform on the show...

but he does occasionally belt out a tune... pretty good singer in my opinion...

Just read in one of the Shinhwa site that Dongwan and Junjin will be appearing together in Sang Sang Plus. I wonder if they will appear next week. Was there preview of who the guests will be next week in today's show?

If Solbi is one of the permanent MC for this show, Dongwan and Junjin will be meeting their "sister-in-law"! LOL! (Andy/Solbi couple in We Got Married for those who don't know what I'm talking about.)

that's great news! do you know when they filmed the episode? that might give a clue as to when it will air.

i loved listening to Shinhwa's stories on YSMM and other shows... i wonder what they're gonna be talking about on this one!

and i really hope they get to do the singing game too!

too bad it's not eric... we won't get to see Andy jealous! LOL... JK~

thanks for sharing ^^. wish there was more of the other guests, tho... :sweatingbullets:

can some one upload eps 4 on MU into two parts??

links don't come out that quick. i already said that there's a regular uploader of this show so you don't need to ask each time.

if ur really impatient, just keep checking here: http://dkyang.wordpress.com/

the links come out there first before getting posted here.

and read the rules next time. the uploader hates people who keep requesting. we wouldn't want him to stop uploading now, would we?

Guest theLEGEND

Phew.. Finally godlove3494 has finished uploading this show into his/her clubbox in HQ. I've been stalking clubboxes like crazy. I really want to watch this show. :P

Anyway.. I can't wait to see JunJin and Dongwan on the show. I hope they will stay for both segments. I'd love to hear them singing and speaking in english.. :D

EDIT: It looks like JunJin and Dongwan's episode are gonna be aired on May 6th which is next week! WOOT! It's been a while since I saw them on variety shows (esp. JunJin). I'm so excited! ^_^

Guest silverwingz

^ how was the latest episode?

they're really gonna be on next week? that's awesome! thanks for the news.

i agree... we haven't seen Junjin on a variety show in yonks!!

it's time for him to come back on shows since he's got a new album and everything... :)

Guest theLEGEND

^ how was the latest episode?

they're really gonna be on next week? that's awesome! thanks for the news.

i agree... we haven't seen Junjin on a variety show in yonks!!

it's time for him to come back on shows since he's got a new album and everything... :)

I haven't got the chance to watch it yet but my guess is, by far episode 2 was still the best! :P

Anyways.. I just checked, vinchenzo79 has uploaded the latest episode with english subs in his youtube account. I'm off to watch it now~

Sang Sang Plus Season 2 Episode 4: Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6

EDIT: Regarding Dongwan and JunJin's schedule, it's still not confirm yet. I'll let you know once I get the exact date. Sorry for the confusion :sweatingbullets:

Other than that, episode 4 was okay. Some of the questions and answers were funny. They kinda changed the way the questions were being asked, the four MCs were given the chance to ask the guests and vice versa. :)

Guest silverwingz

^ awesome!! thanks!! come back with spoilers!

in the meantime, i've got to finish off this huge richard simmons paper that's due tomorrow... <_<

-edit-

Guest marialolly

When i'm watching 1/3 Episode, it was VERY hilarious! =D

With the english subbed, i laught TO much! xD Even the powder fight is so funny. xD

Poor LeeSoGeun with his lowest English skills. And those staff cares more their stuff then a celeb. xD

I really enjoy it. :) It's gonna be my favourite show. <3

Guest Diavle

Watched the latest one, only the part with the talking so far.

Enjoyed it more than the last one, they changed the format slightly in the sense that the MCs also ask questions now, its not just the guests. This is for the better I think because a lot of the question sucked before.

Anyway, some nice stories were told, like about Yoon Do Hyun and his scary daughter.

Some amazing break-dancing took place as well.

you've just gotta associate everyone with Hyun Young, don't you?

Yay, another lecture is a coming.

Guest marialolly

Watched the latest one, only the part with the talking so far.

Enjoyed it more than the last one, they changed the format slightly in the sense that the MCs also ask questions now, its not just the guests. This is for the better I think because a lot of the question sucked before.

Anyway, some nice stories were told, like about Yoon Do Hyun and his scary daughter.

Some amazing break-dancing took place as well.

I've though that KimC smack him cause of the Adult movies. :ph34r:

Guest silverwingz

finished watching the subbed episode. it was actually a pretty good episode. i quite enjoyed it.

their stories were quite interesting. Yoon Do Hyun is just such a cool guy (despite his not-so-good break dancing... hehe)

and i still find Kim Jang Hoon kinda "different"... but his way of life and how he rationalises things is pretty interesting.

the singing game was pretty funny too. not the actual singing itself, but their in between discussions.

Tak Hae Hoon wanted to kiss each of the girls next to him each time they had to sing "kiss kiss kiss". lol...

EDIT: Regarding Dongwan and JunJin's schedule, it's still not confirm yet. I'll let you know once I get the exact date. Sorry for the confusion :sweatingbullets:

they will be on next week. the subber always states whose gonna be on at the end of the episode, and he put Dongwan & Junjin at the end of this weeks one. =)

Yay, another lecture is a coming.

i don't think it matters who asks the questions... coz the questions are still about the guests who come on the show.

as long as the questions are interesting and can lead to interesting stories and discussions, the talking segment isn't boring.

yes, be prepared.

I've though that KimC smack him cause of the Adult movies. :ph34r: xD LOL!

LOL...

Guest DKYang

Yes, please stop requesting or asking when links will be up. It takes me 4 hrs to download the HQ through clubbox unless it's available on torrents.

So please, don't make me do the same thing with this show as I did with youtube.

Anyways, I don't know if it's just me, but these song translations are just weird. Like the first song, where the heck did Jack rabbit come from?

Guest yont010

hey on eps 4 the questioning section anyone know what the 2 guest celebrities are famous for one of them is kim jang hoon and the other i dont know really...... can some one tell me ???

Guest silverwingz

Anyways, I don't know if it's just me, but these song translations are just weird. Like the first song, where the heck did Jack rabbit come from?

haha... i guess since you can kinda understand Korean, it must be very strange for you...

for me, since i don't know the exact meanings of the songs, it doesn't really make much of a difference.

i guess they were just trying to make an English children's song from Korean ones... so they used words kids would most likely use...? lol...

thanks for sharing~

hey on eps 4 the questioning section anyone know what the 2 guest celebrities are famous for one of them is kim jang hoon and the other i dont know really...... can some one tell me ???

his name is Yoon Do Hyun. as for information about him, i've already answered the question before on the previous page of the this thread. so just backlog.

Archived