[variety] Sang Sang Plus Season 2 상상플러스 시즌2

Guest silverwingz

Guest silverwingz

Looks like Kim Goo Ra's been making more apologies since his apology to Hyori on SSP S2...

This is taken from the Kim Sun Ah thread:

200805290055108380.jpg

무릎팍기사] 김구라, 이효리 이어 김선아에게도 '공개사과'

[OSEN=김지연 기자] '막말'을 서슴지 않는 것으로 유명한 <U>개그맨 김구라</U>(38)가 이효리(29)에 이어 김선아(33)와 대면하고 공개사과했다.

28일 밤 MBC '황금어장'의 '<U>무릎팍도사</U>'에 출연한 김선아는 "너무 사소한 것까지 기억을 잘한다"며 2000년 김구라가 인터넷 방송을 하던 시절 자신에게 했던 막말에 대한 서운함을 내비쳤다.

김선아는 "김구라씨가 인터넷방송을 하던 시절 (당시 피자광고를 찍었던 나를 겨냥해) 피자를 좋아하는 A양이라며 스캔들을 언급한 적이 있다. '라디오스타' 녹화가 진행되면 한번 얘기라도 해보고 싶다"고 말했다.

그러자 스튜디오에 김구라가 깜짝 등장해 모두를 놀라게 한 것. 이는 전혀 예정에 없는 일로 담당 CP(책임 프로듀서)가 옆에서 다른 프로그램 녹화에 임하고 있던 김구라를 긴급 섭외한 결과였다.

김구라는 좌초지종을 묻는 질문에 "신문에서 본 내용을 좀 과격하게 얘기한 것일 뿐"이라고 해명했고 김선아는 "신문에서 본 것을 그렇게 얘기하는 것은 좀 아닌 것같다"며 반박했다.

김 선아의 추궁에 당황한 김구라는 "어쨌든 죄송하다. 원한다면 무릎을 꿇겠다"며 정중히 사과했고 "나의 사과는 앞으로도 끝이 없다. 이효리씨를 털고 나서 이제 문희준씨만 남은 것 같다. 사과를 받고 싶은 분들은 좀 몰아서 와주셨으면 좋겠다"며 너스레를 떨었다.

김구라는 지난 20일 방송된 KBS '<U>상상플러스</U>'에 출연해 인터넷 방송 진행 시절 가장 심한 막말의 대상이 됐던 이효리와 대면했으며 "(아들 동현이까지) 2대에 걸쳐 사과하겠다"고 공개사과를 한 바 있다.

hellow0827@osen.co.kr

[Copyright ⓒ 한국 최고의 스포츠 엔터테인먼트 전문 미디어 OSEN(www.osen.co.kr) 제보및 보도자료 osenstar@osen.co.kr

credit@dcinside

This article is talking about how Kim Koo Ra apologized to Kim Sun Ah.

A while back on Sang Sang Plus Season 2, kim Koo Ra went on the show as a guest and apologized to Lee Hyo ri for making tons of lewd comments about her breasts. And now..he's had to apologize to another big star, Kim sun ah

During the interview, Kim Sun Ah said in 2000, Kim Koo Ra said some things about her on his internet radio show that really bothered her, at the time Sun Ah was doing some Pizza CFs and kim koo ra kept referring to her as "Ms. A that eats lots of pizza".

Then Kim Koo Ra made a surprise appearance on the show..he wasn't scheduled to be on the show...he was shooting something next door and came over by the chief PD's request.

Kim Koo Ra tried to explain himself by saying he read some article (rumors) about Kim Sun Ah in the papers and just exaggerated the story a little bit on his radio show. Kim Sun Ah told him that doesn't give him the right to exaggerate that story the way he did. Kim Koo Ra was surprised at how Kim Sun Ah responded to him...he apologized and said he would even kneel in front of her a apologize if that would make her feel better.

Okay! So does anyone know what kinds of horrible things Kim Koo Ra actually said?? And I really want to watch this show now....are you guys going to watch it through tvsbox.com??

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest polkadots

"Ms. A that eats lots of pizza".

If that was what KGR said... then it ain't very rude is it? But well, they're not even acquaintances so that probably sound rude, i guess.

SJH's new hairstyle is... speechless. haha I rather it called 'Matchstick' tho, since there's only hair at the top of his head.

I dunno, is it just me or I'm not making sense today?

btw: solbi looks slimmer?

Guest lynn_feb14

If that was what KGR said... then it ain't very rude is it? But well, they're not even acquaintances so that probably sound rude, i guess.

i don't think that's all what he has said .. the comment given by KSA seems there might have sth more between them .. however its good to learn that KGR's attitude is improved for his sake .. but he should aware saying sorry doesn't mean ppl will forgive him for whatever he has done .. who knows he is trying to buy the attention by doing this sort of thing on popular show .. hahaah just my wild guess :phew: if it's sincere apology, should give him some space to breath

SJH's new hairstyle is... speechless. haha I rather it called 'Matchstick' tho, since there's only hair at the top of his head.

SJH's hairstyle becomes the hot topic at the thread .. honestly i think his hair style is a bit similar to the Seo In Young .. don't you think so??

to me, solbi's face becomes rounder :sweatingbullets: .. hehee but she is as cute as always , no offense :D

Guest silverwingz

wow!~ KGR is starting to ask for forgiveness?? what did he said to Kim SunAh??

i'd like to know too. it can't JUST be 'Ms. A ate too much pizza..." there has to be more to it...

I dunno, is it just me or I'm not making sense today?

nah, you make sense... haha!! and considering how thin his shoulders are... matchstick is the right word! :D

it seems so... but i think everyone looks slimmer in those photos... so maybe it's due to the dimensions of the photos...

SJH's hairstyle becomes the hot topic at the thread .. honestly i think his hair style is a bit similar to the Seo In Young .. don't you think so??

i know! it's so funny! the hot topic for Koreans was Lee Ji Hoon being offered a spot on 1N2D before Lee Seung Gi...

but our hot topic is Shin Jung Hwan's hair! LOL~!! and yeah, it does look a bit like SIY's hairstyle (which i don't like).

Guest lynn_feb14

yo ~ i just finished watching Ep 8 .. though the ratings goes down which is enjoyable .. i don't know why it goes down :blush: Sun Woo Yong Nyuh is so funny..she's the best guest in this episode .. she's too defensive and protective to hyori .. lol she is too serious and couldn't take the jokes .. i was keep laughing at her reaction .. solbi's compliment to hyori was hilarious too .. seem hyori has been really naughty back then :lol: ..

Gong Hyun Joo didn't talk much, actually i don't like the guest who is so quiet .. but she can act well .. the way she slapped SJH makes me shocked :w00t: .. poor SJH .. hahaah

they should do sth or change the story segment .. i feel like what the hell, honestly it's boring .. this segment may not get much attention from viewers if they keep going like this .. :sweatingbullets: however it didn't let us down .. quite enjoyable ! ;)

Guest Diavle

The episode was pretty boring.

Can't wait for the next one, Eun Jiwon and SJH are best buds so they should know lots of dirt about each other.

^

i TOTALLY agree~~ EJW and SJH showdown is a must see~~ and the new segment,COMPLIMENT thingy is VERY VERY boring~~ they should've just went straight with the balloon talk..

the mystery about solbi's weight~ i've been reading about her weight in almost 3 threads now~ i dunno if she is slimmer or not now,but i never see a prob with her weight..she's cute~ to my opinion~

Guest silverwingz

i still haven't seen the episode... ran out of bandwidth... loading sooo sloooow... haha~

anyway...

they changed segments again?!?! what the hell... <_< so the Balloon Talk doesn't happen anymore? that was the best part of this show...

Can't wait for the next one, Eun Jiwon and SJH are best buds so they should know lots of dirt about each other.

oh me too! :w00t: some of my favourite entertainers at the moment.

they changed segments again?!?! what the hell... <_< so the Balloon Talk doesn't happen anymore? that was the best part of this show...

there is balloon talk..but there is a boring segment before the balloon talk~

owh and just to let you know,soshisubs subbed this epi too~ i think their version is a little bit better since they even translate the caption and so on..i'm going to sleep now..i just watched one part from the 7.(not that i am complaining vinchenzo79 subs~ they are great as always)

Guest coral

05.27.2008 Sang Sang Plus S2 (eng-sub)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2KzYkS5ARI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYCg_tpkmf4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBhnQk3CtTI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My5XTp1a_oQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY5l0a9aQTk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxoDC19J1fY

pics by alina ( from:www.leejeehoon-hk.com )

:blush: ....jeehoon is so Q~~~!!!!!!!

11.jpg

10.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

33.jpg

32.jpg

31.jpg

30.jpg

29.jpg

28.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

SoShi Subs Presents

[soShi Subs] Sang Sang Plus S2 Epi. 8 (YAMD cast) [05.27.08]

10zwqv8.jpg

01 02 03 04 05 06 07

Project 99! WOOT for you YAMD lovers and YoonAddicts. only one more release till 100!!!! Enjoy, Pink Subs FTW~

Translators : jstn, cathode, boxclub, superstar.

Editor: Soy

Timer/Typesetter: kayaro, lina468

Encoder: slyph

for future projects : http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=976

Guest silverwingz

there is balloon talk..but there is a boring segment before the balloon talk~

ooh, i see... well i let all the parts load while i was at school... and now i'm back! so i can watch it now!

thanks for sharing the pics. lol... i like this one the most! :D

SoShi Subs Presents

[soShi Subs] Sang Sang Plus S2 Epi. 8 (YAMD cast) [05.27.08]

thanks SoshiSubs! love your quality subs.

Guest polkadots

the mystery about solbi's weight~ i've been reading about her weight in almost 3 threads now~ i dunno if she is slimmer or not now,but i never see a prob with her weight..she's cute~ to my opinion~

ooh, pls don't get me wrong. not that I hav probs with her being thin, fat, etc. it's just me being curious.

haven't watch the latest ep yet, so i'm leavin now^^. off to watch.

Guest silverwingz

^ haha, don't worry, i'm sure she was being sarcastic with her comment. :D

so i watched the recent episode... it was alright... not one of the best, obviously... but it had it's moments.

Gong Hyun Joo was really awkward... kinda killed the mood sometimes by the way she talked.

it's true she always plays evil roles tho... the first time i saw her was in a MV Drama with Lee Bum Soo, and yeah, she was evil. :lol: even in MVs. lol...

but i thought the others were ok. the old woman was cute to watch. and YoonA's always able to brighten up the mood.

there's not much i can say about the segments tho... and i hope they don't bring back that compliments segment. it was useless.

i guess the best parts were:

- Shin Jung Hwan getting slapped & Tak Jae Hoon getting slapped before he could slap Shin Jung Hwan

- Solbi crying to dance music... and the rest of the MCs trying to cry...

- Hyori, the Conqeror!

that's all i can think of now... :sweatingbullets:

ooh, pls don't get me wrong. not that I hav probs with her being thin, fat, etc. it's just me being curious.

haven't watch the latest ep yet, so i'm leavin now^^. off to watch.

like silverwingz said,i am being sarcastic..not particularly to you..sorry T.T

there's not much i can say about the segments tho... and i hope they don't bring back that compliments segment. it was useless.

ME TOO!!~~ no more compliment segment..hopefully they are doing that becuase of one of them is their sunbae and the other because of the idol gassoo(yoona and LJH) owh i cant wait for EJW~

Guest sapphirebluebabii

oohhh..i enjoy watching sang sang plus season 2.

i love it how they try && translate a traditional song into english. i find it cute. lol.

Guest steffie

bring back the english song segment!!! maybe that could pull the ratings up.. it's really funny and entertaining!

Guest lynn_feb14

bring back the english song segment!!! maybe that could pull the ratings up.. it's really funny and entertaining!

yeap ~ it's really entertaining and it's going so well .. there's no reason to stop it but we couldn't know what PD's thinking.. i don't think they will bring it back, i guess they're gonna bring a new segment instead.. the balloon talk is just fine .. the problem lies with the story segment, i really dnt enjoy it

Archived