he seems quite intelligent actually, i support him

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest babystar*

hrm saw a preview

looks interesting

wow, famous stars that are gay? hrm. wonder who

and is it just me, or did anybody notice those guys who do the preview are the dudes that came out of star king and did jewelry one more time? did they come out too? i didnt expect it....

Guest ninka-chan

Thank you so much for posting 1st episode!!

I'm so happy that they came out with such thing~~ <333

OMG... REAL FAMOUS COUPLE!! T__T <333333333333333333 I wish they can live and be happy, no matte who they are ~~~

Guest you&me.
This is great. I hope they don't die though....

^ die? .. what does this have to do with life and death .__. ?

Guest nicolexr
Well perhaps people are just trying to make news for people to read the article

I dont think he is so tactless to the extend of hinting an obvious fanmade gay couple as real gays...

True. And it's not like we'll ever find out though, if what he's saying is real. And really, we'll only find out who 'they' are if they actually come out... Which is unlikely. Oh well.

And yeah! The dancing was... o_O

Guest tropcia
Well perhaps people are just trying to make news for people to read the article

I dont think he is so tactless to the extend of hinting an obvious fanmade gay couple as real gays...

You're rite, and anyway we can find out only by watching the show (finally zomg. Why veoh hates me so...)

There are two things(if this is true):

one - there is a lot of popular pairings (however, I'd like to know, except Yunjae an Yoosu, which ones are the most popular? Oo) :P

there SURELY are some gays and lesbians in the entertaniment field like just EVERYWHERE. Actually, going crazy about it is kinda lame XD :sweatingbullets:

(just thought of this, and me also was going crazy the whole day how Jaeho may be true and stuff)

Guest xeudaemonic

i think this is def. going to stir up some controversy, but i'm glad someone finally did it (:

Guest GeneralReku

Well, I'm praying for Jaeho because I'm a sad little fangirl. Sigh, I hate admitting that. It feels like I'm lowering my intelligence. o.o

I think this show is wonderful. The dancing reminds me of the Queer as Folk (US Version) opening. xD Being bisexual myself, I hold the strong opinion that a person show be able to openly love or bed who they choose. It will add a strain on the community as people start throwing in their own insights. Because we all know controvery is never going away.

I wish my Korean was better. I really want to see how netizens are reacting.

Guest understanding_fiction

I watched the 5 min preview

I could sub it, but I can't watch the full version =T

one comment from Hong Suk-Chun when he came out

"I'm not dirty, and the person I love isn't dirty, so why should we have to hide it?"

but i feel like the opening little dancing number is a little..stereotypical? i dunno it's just i feel like *edit* a little too..i dunno how to place it in words..does anyone think this way? >< i don't want this to be offensive. i just dunno, it doesn't make me feel uncomfortable but i think it kinda defeats the purpose of the show a little?

yeah lol richard simmons-shaking won't really convince the homophobes

Guest ketsuki

Wow this is amazing. Someone please sub this~ I really commend the guy and whatever company is sponsoring this show for doing this. I think this has been a LONG time in coming and hopefully it will lead to more opportunities and less discrimination for homosexuals in Korea. I'll watch this even without subs :3

^ if anyone knows a place to watch the full version(veoh doesn't work for me) then I can translate(don't know the technical sub making though)

Guest Hiroshi67
^ if anyone knows a place to watch the full version(veoh doesn't work for me) then I can translate(don't know the technical sub making though)

Let me download it and upload somewhere so you can download it yourself and watch it. Can you send me the translation then? I'll do the subs myself.

Let me download it and upload somewhere so you can download it yourself and watch it. Can you send me the translation then? I'll do the subs myself.

ah, I found a way to make it work =D

I'm working on a school proj right now and should be able to start translating... in a few days =T...

Guest Hiroshi67
ah, I found a way to make it work =D

I'm working on a school proj right now and should be able to start translating... in a few days =T...

oh okay. If you ever need me to upload the file let me know. Thanks for doing the translation. :)

Guest bloopy_babo

wooooah. that is freaking ...intense.

i dont know if i can even handle that.

and i live in america.

Guest seoulmate

hi it's my first time on this forum and probably the last since i enjoy reading topics more than taking part but this is one topic i actually have a lot of experience with. i'd say about 99% of my guy friends that live in korea are gay and it shouldn't be surprising at all. a lot of you think that guys are just joking around when they act gay like that but i honestly think nearly half of the male population in seoul is gay. i've been to itaewon numerous times (just go on any weekend and ask where "homo hill" is) and the clubs are PACKED. not only that, a LOT of those guys have wedding rings on meaning that their wives and families don't know about their alternate lifestyle. i think it's about time korea admitted to itself of its substantially large gay population and i think it's sad how most of these guys have to hide how they naturally feel. it's also really sad to be attracted (or in a relationship with) to someone and not be able to show that affection publicly for fear of backlash. most of my friends not only hide it from their families but they can't even tell certain groups of their friends b/c they know how strongly opinionated people can get with that topic. so for people who think this show is weird or ur homophobic, at least watch it as proof to how normal homosexual people are, because if u go to korea, chances are ur surrounded by gays, u just don't know it.

Guest MisS_SuJu

I never knew that there would be such a variety show in Korea.

Actually I mean... Koreans are unreceptive towards gays (I'm not being a racist, I'm a Korean myself).

Whoa it sounds really intense. I'm off to watch it ! ~

Guest lovesiick

wow, this is quite amazing

and its very brave and i really congratulate him.

i think this is a really good idea too

i agree that homosexuallity isn't something that

should be frowned or discritminted

and its NOT a freaking mental disorder T_T

lol...i wonder how this show will go/rate xD

Archived