[variety 2008] Coming Out 커밍아웃

Guest HappyKrman

Guest tropcia

A New Gay Variety Show In Korea. By Former Gay Actor Hong Suk Chun, He said he knows one famous fan-made REAL gay couple. Could it be...?

YUNJAE PLEASE IT BE YUNHO AND JAEJOONG... PLEASE PLEASE. THEY ALSO ATE AT THE SAME RESTAURANT MENTIONED IN HAPPY TOGETHER.. OMG.

And one think I want to ask to the real poster. Where did you get the source about that he knows it? :?

zomg, thought the same, but lol in actual post (the first) this line isn't there, so who brought this info? O_o

and actually, I watched Happy Together again and maybe I'm blind and stuff but I think they didn't mentioned the name/owner of teh restaurant lol ^^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rainysakura

zomg, thought the same, but lol in actual post (the first) this line isn't there, so who brought this info? O_o

and actually, I watched Happy Together again and maybe I'm blind and stuff but I think they didn't mentioned the name/owner of teh restaurant lol ^^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

LOL it was written on the screen as A TEXT . you should see the goess sub one i think..

Guest tokio

America naturally lends itself to being gay-friendly but not all other countries do, nor do they have an obligation to.

Personally America is not that gay-friendly and i definitely do not think they do identify themselves as one. I agree that countries do not have an obligation to state anything but as people we should...

keyword: Be Tolerent!! And show Compassion towards others

Hopefully it creates a better tolerence for people of different lifestyles despite if someone was gay or not

Guest tropcia

LOL it was written on the screen as A TEXT . you should see the goess sub one i think..

whoa I haven't known they actually subbed this XD;;;

but I believe you, I don't have to watch ^_^

Guest SeungRi

Oh, i have read it from another web. I will try and find it again and post it here! ^^

Guest nicolexr

this show looks very interesting! hope it does well, and help people become more open minded about it.

haha, when i read: "He mentioned he noes sum gay couples in the entertainment field. Who? " in the title, first people i thought of was JaeHo... lol XDD

wait, what? where did you read that?

Good luck to this show. Korea could use be more open minded to such a sensitive issue.

He said he knows one famous fan-made REAL gay couple. Could it be...?

^ That screams Yunjae when I first read it.

lol yeah, i mean, seriously. o.O but who knows, it might be the not so obvious ones? :ph34r: how intriguing.

episode 1 is on youtube, but no subs. if anyone finds out where to watch this, please do tell. ^^ its so interesting..

Guest Hiroshi67

I've been looking for full eps of this show with no avail. Someone needs to sub this show.

hmm... wonder if aarinfantasy would be interested in this project.

Guest tropcia

it's from the original subtitle of the thread until the thread starter changed it.

also on an episode of the show, hong suk chun was said to hav spoken with a real gay celebrity couple whose identity hav remained confidential. i read that he only reveals they r the most famous pairing in korea right now :mellow:

...only reveals?

Everybody knows it's Yunjae... O_o

I dun think he'd be so straightforward but anyway...

zomg all those rumours make me crazy... actually it wouldn't be suh a surprise if they were a real couple but...

I wonder why stop myself from believing ^^;

Guest SeungRi

it's from the original subtitle of the thread until the thread starter changed it.

also on an episode of the show, hong suk chun was said to hav spoken with a real gay celebrity couple whose identity hav remained confidential. i read that he only reveals they r the most famous pairing in korea right now :mellow:

YAH! U ARE RIGHT! this was what i read! haha. ^^. I hope it is yunjae though.~~ Hehe. bevause yunjae go to his restaurant often! haha

Guest nicolexr

YAH! U ARE RIGHT! this was what i read! haha. ^^. I hope it is yunjae though.~~ Hehe. bevause yunjae go to his restaurant often! haha

O.M.G.

!!

anyway, are we getting off topic? :sweatingbullets:

sorry, i just had to say that. haha. *trying not to get hopes up* lmao

I hope that this show does well even though it's really risky to put this on tv, since most Koreans are not really 'keen' about homosexuality..

Guest SeungRi

O.M.G.

!!

anyway, are we getting off topic? :sweatingbullets:

sorry, i just had to say that. haha. *trying not to get hopes up* lol

Haha! Maybe I am getting too excited! Lol. xD

Guest spikey

wait, what? where did you read that?

lol yeah, i mean, seriously. o.O but who knows, it might be the not so obvious ones? :ph34r: how intriguing.

episode 1 is on youtube, but no subs. if anyone finds out where to watch this, please do tell. ^^ its so interesting..

Can you please give the url to go to Youtube to watch this.

Thanks!

Guest SeungRi

i hope u won't be putting what i said onto the thread subtitle. beside, i did not watch the show so don't really take my word for it. it's from what i read from someone who has watched it

Alright! Im sorry! Okay, i wont put! ^^

Guest tropcia
well it's up to u to believe it or disregard that as rumors. but i don't think hong suk chun is someone who would spread rumors to gain attention

ah, no, I dun think so, what I meant is, well saying "the most popular" is almost like revealing their names XD

must watch the show~ but as for now, I found the whole thing on veoh (and since veohtv doesn't wok for me, I can't watch) and some parts on yt.

Have to w8 for sub...

Guest nicolexr
Can you please give the url to go to Youtube to watch this.

Thanks!

I don't know which comes first though. And it's just parts, not the whole episode.

Guest Leni1430265175

aww.. seriously homosexuals are as human as heterosexuals.. im glad this show is "coming out" haha.. it might make life easier for others who havent come out of the closet and make might others except it too...

because of his own experiences, I don't think he would out anyone, especially if he claims he knows a popular fan-made couple. He doesn't seem that type of person. And remember than Yunjae aren't the only 'popular' couple--there's many. Like nicolexr said--it may be a couple that isn't quite as obvious.

and yeah, the guys go to his restaurant(s) [[he and his partner have 3 I think]]--but so do a million other people, celebs and non-celebs--the food and atmosphere must be nice.

Guest thu_trang

am i blind or wat but i read the articles words by words but found nowhere saying that he knows one famous celebrity fan-made couple ???

but really u guys wish yunjae to be REAL ??? as much as i love them 2gether and stuff , and as much as i want to be open-minded , i just really won't b able to accept this easily , so i wish their friendship just last 4ever like how they r now but nothing above that ( i dun know why but really i have an urge to see dbsk having girlfriends)

sorry if i offended any of u . It's just my own opinion

about the show , i'm glad that the producers r brave enough to touch a sensitive topic like this and give ppl a chance to understand homosexuals and how much they have to go through

maybe after watching and understanding the show i may wish that yunjae will be real 2 ????

Guest pekojan
And remember than Yunjae aren't the only 'popular' couple--there's many.

He reveals they are the most famous pairing in korea right now.

Archived