Guest HappyKrman

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest newnonstop91

i feel kinda disgusted by tat =(

no offense.

why are you disgusted..?:(

i saw a short clip of it on youtube. i hope this means Korea's not as conservative now

Guest jbj

is this some kind of a reality tv? interesting!

korea has a lot of brotherly love. ;) but i don't think its a gay thing..or is it?

nah...

wonder who dares to 'come out'. hopefully its not a famous face i see :sweatingbullets:

Guest s3rene

Good luck to this show. Korea could use be more open minded to such a sensitive issue.

He said he knows one famous fan-made REAL gay couple. Could it be...?

^ That screams Yunjae when I first read it.

Guest dbsklover90

i saw the first episode..

I cried watching it... omg. it's so touching and sad... but at the same time rewarding (?) in a sense.

I can not possibly imagine the things that gay men have to go though... not just Korean gay men but just gay men in general... and how they have to (choose or choose not to) "come out"...

Anyways.. i do not believe that Korea is not ready for this show...

If you dont know, there is a fair size of gay community in Korea, just very discrete.

And I believe the younger generations are more open-minded than older...

Guest s u Z i e

i saw him when i was in korea last summer.. he was in shinsaega..

i used to watch this sitcom that he was in.. such a funny person:]:]

Guest pekkles

This seems like a dangerous program- new and probably somewhat necessary, but dangerous. It also puts a lot of pressure on the initial participants- but I look forward to it. I hope the reaction from Korea is warm and peaceful.

Guest chubzzy

wow... i wonder if the korean society is really ready to accept programs like this.... ?

i think there will be many many people who will struggle to accept it

Guest rainysakura

A New Gay Variety Show In Korea. By Former Gay Actor Hong Suk Chun, He said he knows one famous fan-made REAL gay couple. Could it be...?

YUNJAE PLEASE IT BE YUNHO AND JAEJOONG... PLEASE PLEASE. THEY ALSO ATE AT THE SAME RESTAURANT MENTIONED IN HAPPY TOGETHER.. OMG.

And one think I want to ask to the real poster. Where did you get the source about that he knows it? :?

I have many of already coming out gay friends and colleques, and my best friend is gay in a closet. I have no problem with the ones I know, but I notice lots of them like to pointing to good-looking guys and tell the others that they know those people are gay. First of all those guys may not be gay, and secondly if they are, the gay people have no right to out them unless they want to. So I hope this program won't pointing out anyone, giving hints, making suspections, or generailzing the behaviors.

Guest tiffany_v

it's so true that not many gay/ leso people can come out facing the whole world. There are so many hardships they have to come through, and the most pathetic thing is they have to lie constantly not only to themselves, but to people around them like family, relatives and friends, and especially those talkative neighbourhoods. I just dont understand how come some people really discriminate gay people, they're human beings too, they need to be given love and be taken care by everyone rather than being hated

That's why, i so welcome this show, just hope there's someone gonna post the clips of the show on Youtube with subtitle. So i can watch

Edit: As i did a search on Youtube for the show. There were some come up, yet they are in Korean, no sub....What a pity, cant understand

Guest joongieforeva

i want to watch this programme

i still don't understand why people are going against gay

people need to accept that the world is changing

eh...............i was thinking about yunjae too

hehehe

Guest joongieforeva

what name did u search under? i tried searching hong suk chun on youtube but nothing came up

eh..........i just searched coming out korean

and pop it came out

you should english instead of korean

Guest rainysakura

what name did u search under? i tried searching hong suk chun on youtube but nothing came up

Preview =

Eps =

Guest babystar*

interesting.

i think this is kinda good for korean society

people are too closed in

hrmm..

Good luck to this show. Korea could use be more open minded to such a sensitive issue.

He said he knows one famous fan-made REAL gay couple. Could it be...?

^ That screams Yunjae when I first read it.

Oh god me too!! It screams Yunjae.. But i really hope its not them...

The funniest thing for Koreans is that they can actually accept Harisu but not gays? Arent they suppose to stand in the same line??

But hopefully this show will open up the koreans more in accepting gays, they are human after all

Archived