Guest HappyKrman

Guest comcis

I wanna watch the show real bad >.<

and who are the guys in the pix? are they real life people or actors ???/

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hoon-woo

omg isn't he poison who guested as this gay hairstylist in the old nonstop episodes?? lol...he also starred in this sitcom having gonghyojin, shin aera and gosoo? it was guys and girls i think...anyhoo, i'm a bit apprehensive about whether this will be widely accepted in korea though.

Guest Mellie1430262736

It's a nice concept, I guess, helping people to come out...

I'm glad they're doing a show on this. People need to be more open-minded sometimes..

Guest nicolexr

How daring. Korea should really be more accepting and open minded towards homosexuals, and I only hope for the best for this show. It's really risky though, there might be a big chance that it won't be succesful... I hope it does well (: Where can you watch this anyway? It looks so intense. o_o

This is great. I hope they don't die though....

i agree. D:

For a country full of males who are constantly feeling up on each other, I've always wondered why Korea was so unreceptive towards gays.

LOL. you took the words right out off my mouth.

Guest DYHA

WOW!

this is so out of the ordinary!

it is sorta weird to have this kind of issue?

as its quite sensitive and stuffs

ohwell, lets just see how it turns out to be later (:

Guest cpopbaby19

.__. that's courageous of them to air that show! :o I know Korea isn't much open in that kind of homosexual relationship. ;_;

Anyway I wanna see this~ I don't actually hate or ostracize homosexuals (coz I have very good friends who are lesbians/gay), I actually understand their situation and all (but I'm straight. xP ).. This show is interesting too. Especially the response of the netizens.

Guest Feelings

LOL. it's rated 19+? hahaha.

man, then what would tila tequila's show be rated in korea? lol.

im glad that korea's taking some new steps to get rid of their WAYY too conservative ideology.

Guest widchii

WOW This show is very interesting, i wanna watch it:D

If this show gonna make homosexuals be more accepted in Korea then it's a good story.

But then i'm wondering about the response form the publicD:

In my country (Thailand) homosexual is pretty much accepted. I have a lot of friends that are gays and all. It's like...you don't even have to "come out"(i'm straight, if u wonder lol) Many Thais can easily tell if you are gay or not in a glance, i'm not kidding:X And you see many of them on TV over here too. what i wanna say is there's notthing wrong with being different and i see no reason for anyone to be homophobic...

ahh is what i wrote confusing? so sorry if it is;_;

I really hope Korea (and the world~) will be more open minded toward homosexuals. It must be really hard for them to live and lie of who they really are.

-------------

and Hwaiting Hong Suk Chun!!! He's really brave~

Guest akajoe

I dont know about this show....if this goes bad...it will go really bad to the point of views of korean people...hmmm...

Guest kiye

WHAT? this is shocking to me. where can we view it? anyone mind PMing me a link? considering how strict korean society is, i am... extremely shocked. i wonder how netizens are responding to this...?

Guest YEHJIN.

does this mean that korea is moving towards more liberal ideas?

because we all know that the country is NOT the most accepting country in terms of gay rights, etc. though i guess the coming-outs of transsexuals such as harisu helped the situation...

i wonder how people are responding to this!

omg isn't he poison who guested as this gay hairstylist in the old nonstop episodes?? lol...he also starred in this sitcom having gonghyojin, shin aera and gosoo? it was guys and girls i think...anyhoo, i'm a bit apprehensive about whether this will be widely accepted in korea though.

yes! that was him--I think you must be talking about Namja Set, Yeoja Set? I never got to see that, but I've always though he was cool--I first read about him about 5 years ago. I remember he said after he was fired from the kid's show he was on--he got mail from a lot of supporters--and that was then--so I hope he gets a lot of support now. It's kind of amazing that the network is taking such a big step--so I hope the show does really well. I'm sure a lot of people will watch just out of curiosity.

He's a hero/role model to many gay people. (I don't know who originally said he's a former actor-a lot of articles do---he's still acting as far as I know. )

(it's on cable--Korea Times article says it's tvN.)

Archived