Suju Hankyung Talks About Suju-m And To The Anti-fans

Guest winksassy

Guest jiwoneex3

ZM is hot :)he has potential.

& Henry's very talented.

and i saw their first perf a few days ago and i really liked it :D

atleast i'll be one of the those who supports SJ-M <3

but, i kinda miss the rest of the members :(

especially after seeing that picture with everyone .....

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fan_girl_91

I am not a Zhoumi or Henry anti (in fact, I quite like Henry) but seeing them in a SUPER JUNIOR group really irks me.

I rather they not be called Super Junior at all.

i agree with miss scarlett i don't think they should be called suju at all... henry is hot. i think he's really cool although i may not know him really well or at all and the other guy... i never seen him before; i have no problem with it. but i think they should of been called a different group name. it's just kind of like the group S it was under SM name and SM members was in there, but they were called something else.

Guest JESHMINEE

Personally I really don't care much about the whole sub-group issues.

I think the E.L.Fs are making a big deal out of this.

They should be happy with the fact the the some of the SJ members are included in the SJ-M

Guest michy!~

people should just get over it already..

if suju can accept it, then why can't we? -__-

i love all the members of suju m :)

i hope they will do good in china!

aiyaa~~ adding 2 new members in the sub group doesnt mean they are in the main group~

I still dont get why and how all this became so huge o__O

They actually need some extra chinese members if they want to get into the chinese market, so Hankyung wont be the only one who is fluent in chinese during the functions^^

We can see how all these hurt the members, but it was also free advert at the same time haha~~

SJ-M Jia-Yiou~~^^

Guest butterandtoast

I actually like them having sub-groups...

super junior

super junior T

super junior m

I think its cute:] and they should continue the super junior theme...like, if one member drops out, they replace him and maybe 30 years from now

they'll still have a super junior group, only with all different and younger people..

Watch,now a bunch of people are going to bash me for having such an idea

:D

just what I think

Guest yunchikan

im pro SJ-only13. but im also pro SJM-7

to me.. those groups are TWO different groups.

SJ is a group with 13 members. and SJ-M is a group with 7 members and happens to have 5 SJ members in it.

only13 fans are having another "plan". to have all people buy SJ's U single or their 2nd album instead of SJ-M's album when it comes out. so that SJ13 sales would be much higher than SJM sales.

im sorry but it really richard simmons me off. this is Hangeng's DREAM. everyone worked their richard simmons off for this. and u can tell. altho it has only been a few days. but u can see how they put out efforts. and how many times did they say they want people to like SJM? and how many times that they said they want their album to do well?

only13 people should really stop hurting SJ.

and because of what only13 fans are doing to SJM [esp henry and zhoumi] (even tho im still having a hard time to accept zhoumi) is part of the reason why i support SJM so much now. seeing how much the 7 of them care about each other and take care of each other. i really hate to see them upset. esp hangeng. this is particularly his dream. and i hope people are not messing it up. and i really want to know how would hangeng feel when people are holding up ZM OUT and H OUT signs in front of him. to me. he really takes care of them. esp henry. hangeng takes care of henry like his little brother.

i seriously dont know how this "plan" is going to work.

watch. if SJM sales are not good. i'll be pissed.

and no one would know what LSM will do.

to end all problems. he might just disband Super Junior. so no more only13 or what. cuz there will be NONE. then only13 fans will sure be happy eh?

v to me, ZM is pretty talented. he won quite a few singing awards. to me, his singing techniques are better than Hangeng [even tho hes my fav. member in SJ] and possibly some others too.

Guest hero1314

i heard zm was a not so talented one and something about him not beingg able to speak chinese properly, even though hes from china...etc

from some antis thats why they dont support the adding of him....

and most fans dont anti henry cuz hes pretty talented...except they wished sm would put him as a solo artist instead

cuz its not showing enough of henrys talent??

but i think they will come to accept zm and henry in it, since thats how it turned out when they added kyuhyun as the 13th member of sj...

ps, im not bashingg, this is what i heard

i dont hate or love them to that extent

only13 fans shud grow up,

they're still hurtingg their beloved stars by doing this...

if they dont support, then it will go the wrong way

and 5 of the sj original members will be the ones suffering from the not so good sales of their album

then maybe they wont ever plan on coming to china at all ever again.

I really hope they likee stop this right noww,

super junior m doesnt deserve to be treated this badly

cant we just treat them like any other new group that just debuted?

Guest innocentjt

I'll be supporting them, that's for sure. ^^

But surely SM knew what would happen when they went through with this? It sounds like he has an obsession with China or smth.. haha idk. XD;;

I hope Hangeng esp. can pull through with this.. he's been wishing for this for so long ;____;!

Guest x__h a ll e n`

I don't get why people are so against the boys adding the members >< I mean like when they added Kyuhyun, they didn't make such a HUUUUGE fuss. And after Kyuhyun was added the boy's popularity went up didn't it? So maybe that's why SM added Henry & Zhoumi, to possibly boosts the boys popularity even more ... or in china atleast. & it's not like they're "cutting out a member" I mean they could add even more people if they wanted & i'd be okay with it, but if they were to cut someone out .. then that's something to be angry about x|

when i read this

i somehow realise how tired hanggeng must be

as a big brother and a group member

he shoulder quite a responsbility isnt it?

i never been a hardcore fan to any group before

i mean

for me changes happen in time

so sub group and that kind of stuff

is just the way of them evolving...

anyway

hanggeng

jia you!!!

fighting!!!

suju-m

be strong, u can do it!!! aja aja fighting!!!

:)

Guest squallie

I am disgusted at how people would only support 5 of the group and supporting Super Junior M. C'mon, how can you say you support a group when you're only favoring just five. It's just awful the way people won't even give Henry or Zhou mi a chance. Always jumping into conclusions. Yea, everyone supports the only13 thing, but they're not even part of Super Junior that targets Korean audiences. They are part of Super Junior M, a totally different group that targets Chinese audiences.

Guest jxmode

“About the creation of SJ-M, there are people who oppose and there are people who support. What we have to do is to continue to work hard. We prepared this for a long time and will give our best to everyone. At the same time, we also need everyone’s support and care. When I was in Korea, I was cared by a lot of the other Super Junior members, we’re like family. Now, I’m taking 6 friends back home, I’m really happy and I hope we can get everyone’s support.”

Well said by Hankyung.

I actually have no problem with SJM.

-I'm probably going to get a bashing from only-13 fans-

I'm supporting SJM.

I wish them the best of luck.

Guest wowow00

i am sooo tired of all this fighting and war between fans...

i just wish that the "only13" elves would come to their senses and see that

henry and zhou mi isn't in the official group, they are under the sub-group so why make such a big fuss???

why can't we accept it when suju members already did???

it DOESN'T make sense to me...

sometimes i wonder what runs through the official super junior member's head when they see all of this??

*sigh*

yunchikan: i agree with you, what if the album doesn't go well...we may never know what LSM decides to do next, he may disband suju...HAHAHAHA and i know that if that happens....elves would go C-R-A-Z-Y, their already going crazy about this whole situation...*sigh*

he did after all disband M.I.L.K b/c they didn't sell out well...well that's what i read...>_>

Guest iya.donghae

Okay, this thread is getting so retarded already with some immature comments that make no sense. People, please post sensibly, or a mod will lock this down.

miki: yes true....but why would the fans hold up signs for Henry and Zhou Mi to go away??? if they put the blame on LSM, why can't they just handle it with LSM and try not to hurt fans whom likes Henry and Zhou Mi?? b/c seeing all those fans stuff makes me sad you know...gosh it makes me sad to the point where i don't even want to watch suju anymore...and that's bad b/c i spend most of my time watching them...

It's because they represent SM. It's kind of a direct message. It's like spitting out food you don't find palatable instead of blaming the one who made it while still chewing.

I actually like them having sub-groups...

super junior

super junior T

super junior m

I think its cute:] and they should continue the super junior theme...like, if one member drops out, they replace him and maybe 30 years from now

they'll still have a super junior group, only with all different and younger people..

Watch,now a bunch of people are going to bash me for having such an idea

:D

just what I think

SuJu was originally marketed like that---a rotational group. It's a fact most of us should know. When Kyu was added, he was said to be the FINAL member of SuJu as a whole.

It's what generated this whole issue. SuJu is supposed to be a formal group. No add-ins, even in subgroups, because if you think about it, SJ-M is ALSO SuJu because they have that trademark.

If LSM really wanted to expand fanbase in China, adding members was totally unnecessary. As some people had said before, did he add Japanese members to make TVXQ popular in Japan? No, he didn't and they're popular as hell. Super Junior was popular in China as it was, and all they needed were more appearances. One Chinese member was enough.

Looking at this SJ-M thing, it's kind of obvious that he just made a cheap move to promote his trainees without spending more. If he had the other 2 debut separately, SM would spend more money. Why would he spend money on promoting them when he had an established group that used to be a project group? He could just make an excuse about them becoming a project group once again, and everything'll be fine. Or so he thinks.

:|

Again, I hope this is just like a collaboration group where the two would leave after the promotions. I can't stand calling someone a member of Sj when they didn't even help work hard to build that name and status they are on right now.

if only13 fans are doing something wicked to disrupt sjm sales album, i'm not surprised if

one day soon, lsm decides to disband suju instead of sjm.

rmbr, lsm is a cunning bznessman. ;)<_<

and why do all this protests aiming at mochi & zm?

shudn't they be forwarded to the boss instead?

nah..ignore my Q...noone can ever win in this argument... :rolleyes:

Guest wowow00

Okay, this thread is getting so retarded already with some immature comments that make no sense. People, please post sensibly, or a mod will lock this down.

It's because they represent SM. It's kind of a direct message. It's like spitting out food you don't find palatable instead of blaming the one who made it while still chewing.

hm...true

but putting the blame on henry and zhou mi isn't fair, like other ppl said, it's not like zhou mi and henry pointed a gun at LSM's head for him to add them two into suju m.

putting blame on other ppl isn't a very wise decision you know, you wouldn't want to be blame for something u didn't do or it wasn't your decision

i just see it not fair for elf doing this, they are soooo DISRESPECTING and soooo not THINKING before their actions

Archived