Suju Hankyung Talks About Suju-m And To The Anti-fans

Guest winksassy

i dont care how many members there can be in super junior cause i like them all :D

it's all the same to me.

i dont know why super junior fans are making a big deal out of the how many members there are.

i mean, what if super junior debuted as a 15 member group and not as a 13 member group?

they still would of liked the members even with a huge amount of numbers.

it wouldn't have made a big deal then.

so what's the difference now?

they should just all welcome them as a super junior group.

they're all just trying their best.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest J e n n e h ♥

I support everyone :).

I wonder if anyone even considered Henry's & Zhoumi's feelings? Having fans yell !ONLY 13! when they talk/sing is really saddening to me.

Guest Uyen Duong

Maybe the 2 could've been bigger if they debuted into the

Chinese market with other trainees, and not with Super Junior..

Then they wouldn't have to face 'Only 13' fans and anti-fans.

But then again, SM already has SO many artists D:..

I think anti-fans need to give it a rest. This is just a sub-group after all.

It's not like Henry and/or Zhou Mi is part of the 13-member group, SJ.

And it's not like they're gonna ALWAYS focus on SJ-M.

You are not a true fan if you're bashing them. They're just two extra and new members.

If anything, you should be welcoming them to the family with open arms...

Guest lilswtazndevil

i support them!! since super junior M is part of super junior

and if your support super junior M, then your suppose to support ZM and Henry because they are in it!!=]

Guest mintiful

I'm not an anti either.

Nor am I a fan of Suju M.

It's just that saying Suju M & Suju isn't related bothers me.

They're clearly related.

I mean it just bothers me when Suju is like left out on things and only 5 of them can participate in this sub-group.

If SM says Suju M isn't related to Suju.

Aren't they clearly using Suju's name to make Henry & ZM a big hit?

SM doesn't exactly deal with things the right way.

I think Henry and ZM are perfectly fine to stand on their own.

They don't deserve so many protests.

Neither is it fair to the rest of Suju members.

They're like leaving them out of their own original group.

They're putting Henry and ZM in such a difficult spot.

I'm still a Suju 13 fan.

But I don't go around bashing.

It's best if you keep the displease to yourself.

Henry and ZM have emotions too.

Let's not hurt them.

agree. :)

i support only 13 but i don't hate them.

i just wished they didn't debut in sjm.

i mean if henry and zhoumi didn't make their debut in sjm.

i'm pretty sure they'll receive much more love then now.

and wouldn't have all these antis..

Guest AzNHeart93

My reply is..

I'll support them all D:

Henry and ZhouMi I'll support.

I'll still support the orig. Suju.

butmybestfriendwillpropablyreadthisandkillmelaterforit=-=; :phew:

I agree with PH4T~

offtopic;Don't kill me for posting this Michelle >:(

Guest Stacy

I am not a Zhoumi or Henry anti (in fact, I quite like Henry) but seeing them in a SUPER JUNIOR group really irks me.

I rather they not be called Super Junior at all.

I agree. But I'm not a big fan of Zhoumi, I've yet to see anything from him I like. But as long as SUPER JUNIOR and SJM are separate, I'll try my best to support them. Even though I don't think Henry and Zhoumi should be in SJM/SJ, I can't deny their talent (or Henry's at least).

Guest SoompiSnoopi

I agreee with miss scarlett

I really like Henry ( he's too cute), not so much Zhou Mi though

its just weird that they would call themselves Super Junior M ( since it has Super Junior in it)

thats like jacking Super Junior's name

I'm fine with anything but it would be kinda awkward if

Zhou Mi and Henry went on stage to perform with the rest of the guys

That would really make me creeped out

Zhou Mi bothers me... why can't there be 6?

Guest Storytime

And this is why we love Hankyung. Whether SUJU or SJM, they still love and care for one another. So why can't we just support them, especially at a time when they need us to? Stop the hate ~

Guest classic x

well i personally would rather it just be no super junior m at all

but since kyuhyuns in it, im not complaining :)

Guest angelixer

The two just haven't really shown the elfs their personalities yet. Just wait, these little girls will accept them over time. They're crazy like that. I wish them all well.

Guest smile-jw

Honestly I was on the only 13 side, now I'm clearly in favor of Suju M because I saw how ridiculous and pointless it was to oppose 2 talented people joining a subgroup that aren't even being marketed in Korea. I thought they were adding members to the original 13 so we'll get like 15 members on stage but they are just making a subgroup. This group is solely being marketed to China hence Suju M sings in Chinese. They may have fans that boycott their products but I think the potential to break through the huge China market trumps any puny loss that may result from that boycott. This group works hard and the new members are incredibly talented. So it really is very irksome to me to see those Henry and ZM out signs that are posted up on the web. And how can people say they support only five members out of the seven in Suju M. That's like not even recognizing the group at all. Geng must feel frustrated at the negative reactions towards his two Chinese band members. People weren't nice to him either when he was first in Suju. And to those who say why not send all 13 to China well, half have their own contracts and commitments to shows and radios that they do without all 13 members. If we wanna talk about fairness, then we should not have any individual members do anything on their own.

Wow, I was just about to say exactly that. :mellow: 100% agree.

Guest i.said.hi

I am not a Zhoumi or Henry anti (in fact, I quite like Henry) but seeing them in a SUPER JUNIOR group really irks me.

I rather they not be called Super Junior at all.

Then wouldn't it irritate you more if the same members came out in a COMPLETELY NEW DIFFERENT NAMED GROUP saying "Super Junior didn't break up. We're just creating a new group with 5 super junior members and 2 new members."

Sm isn't stupid.

The reason why he didn't create a COMPLETELY NEW CHINA-DEDICATED group was because if he created a completely new group not related to super junior at all, but containing 5 previous members, HOW WOULD THE FANS REACT?

Although the fans are DISAPPROVING of the Super Junior M, they still have the idea that supports their love for super junior: "Super Junior did not break up."

If LSM created a completely new group with 5 super junior members, 2 new members, and a name that completely differs from super junior, people will get the idea that super junior is soon to break up.

Guest rufflezz

The fans should calm down and give them a chance.

It's not like they're replacing anybody else!

It's just a sub-group. Just like.. Suju T.

Guest jangjaewon

I think Super junior all member (13) want to be famous in International Like DBSK, so seperate to sub-group and let some member plus 2 new do famous it is not thier aim, right.

I'm not Suju fan so I don't effect anything about SJM(honestly,In don't don MV, I think Henry is so cool with his violin skill), but I just think that if sm seperate Jaejoong and Changmin plus 3 new member to China Market, and add 2 new member along with Junsu, Yoochun and Yunho in Korea, I cant' stand.

(Thanks God, Cassiopiea did not let that idea happen during I believe period)

So

If they want sub-group plus new member , they should create the new band name not to relate SUJU and make the new song for their own. I think is OK, cause it sound like project than SJM.

Guest sokachangmin

i want to give Henry and Zhou Mi a chances i mean SM is a hard company and if there chosen to be with Hankyung Siwon Ryeo wook Donghae and Kyuhyun That means they have a talent thats leveled enough to show the world what they got and really when i was little i wanted to actually play the violin and my friends thought it was weird but when i see Henry in Don't Don i actually want to learn now...lol but what about super junior? what about the other eight members? :sweatingbullets:

Guest SweetSerein

whoa..the first picture..i thought the person on the right was my cutie shiwon but its actually the chinese hottie that looks similar to siwon. anyways, i totally approve of his group..they're all sooo talented!!! its not like super junior is break up or whatnot..they're just geting a few members..whats the deal? its all about loving and embracing eachother. sj m is super cute..im glad hangen, siwon, kyuhyung and donghae are in there.

Archived