Suju Hankyung Talks About Suju-m And To The Anti-fans

Guest winksassy

Guest winksassy

119b57983a0ca6i.jpg

“SJ-M Debuts In The Midst Of Opposition; Hankyung Responds”

April 8th, SJ-M’s members were officially chosen; this also includes the original Super Junior members: Han Geng, Siwon, Kyuhyun, Donghae, Ryeowook, there’s also two new Chinese members — Henry and Zhou Mi. At the Music Feng Yun Rank news center, Han Geng introduced the new members. One member is from Wu Han, singer Zhou Mi and the other from Canada but now coming back to his home country, Henry. April 8th was SJ-M’s debut and also first time performing in China so it has caught a lot of attention.

But ever since SM Entertainment said to have a SJ-M group and adding new members, there were a lot of opposition from the fans. From BeiFang Online’s netizens, a lot have commented that they don’t wish to have new members, but of course they are fans who welcome SJ-M to China and wrote “Anticipating you all to perform with flying colors! SJ-M jiayou!”. (MEANS fighting!)

Because of this situation, Han Geng yesterday made a response: “About the creation of SJ-M, there are people who oppose and there are people who support. What we have to do is to continue to work hard. We prepared this for a long time and will give our best to everyone. At the same time, we also need everyone’s support and care. When I was in Korea, I was cared by a lot of the other Super Junior members, we’re like family. Now, I’m taking 6 friends back home, I’m really happy and I hope we can get everyone’s support.” SJ-M’s Korean members all used simple Chinese phrases to say hi to everyone. From here you can see SJ-M has preparation for the Chinese market.

But the fans opposition still has not rested. Whether or not SJ-M will create something big like Super Junior, only time will tell.

SUJU M

Super_JuniorM-5.jpg

SUJU

1207059673_56057200.jpg

superjunior120ce9.jpg

thanks to asianfanatic

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest miss scarlett

I am not a Zhoumi or Henry anti (in fact, I quite like Henry) but seeing them in a SUPER JUNIOR group really irks me.

I rather they not be called Super Junior at all.

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

only 13 fans got to look at the BIGGER PICTURE

Everytime you put down, ostracise henry and ZM, it hurts them

do you guys even care? Jeez, they're only part of the subgrp, ppl needa give ZM and henry a chance

THEY worked hard too

treat others the way YOU would like to be treated.

Guest cutegit

i don't understand why some fans oppose suju-m.... adding zhou mi and henry to suju-m doesnt mean theyre being added to super junior. besides, theyre all part of the sm family so what's wrong with it? if the suju members are friends with them, how come fans can't accept them? :/

anyway, jia you to suju-m! i hope they do well in china!

Guest Leni1430265175

aww.. well i really wish that they didnt split into subgroups.. and no im not an official member of ELF.. but heck i like them alot.. zhou mi and henry work hard too! and i LOVED henry's guest appearance in "dont don" they have all my support ^^ SJM fighting! SJT fighting! SJKRY fighting! SUJU fighting! ^^ hahaha lol

Guest V-ni@star

i think i belive that they r have been prepare becos shiwaon can speak chinese well even he filming his chinese movie...

Guest axxiss

well, i think that they should stop putting more members in suju. they should make another group. i think it's too crowded. but still, i like them all! but yeah, if they hurt some members it hurts the whole group so they should just support them. suju fighting!

Guest Senorita_

i do support SJ-M because Hannie (and the others) prepared alot for this, and also for Geng to perform in his country. But only 5 I support.

I'm not H or ZM anti, I think the two have great potential as singers/artistes but hate the fact SM put them in there <_< Though I enjoy Henry's violin playing in U performance ;)

Guest woaini715

niicee hanghyung:] very well said and professional. honestly, i wish for suju to stay the 13 membered band, but i'll still support them. cuz it's obvious that they work really hard. fighting!!

Guest yienyienyien

"When I was in Korea, I was cared by a lot of the other Super Junior members, we’re like family. Now, I’m taking 6 friends back home, I’m really happy and I hope we can get everyone’s support."

Well said, Geng. (: I hope fans understand this and support them. Shouting "Only 13" whenever Henry and Zhou Mi speaks, carrying signboards with "H OUT" and "ZM OUT" does not equal to supporting SJ-M.

Guest 13!nujiem

I am not a Zhoumi or Henry anti (in fact, I quite like Henry) but seeing them in a SUPER JUNIOR group really irks me.

I rather they not be called Super Junior at all.

exactly what i'm thinking of.

i'm not really ANTI of sjm either.

but it's somehow, quite irritating, when other people keep relating them to superjunior.

anyway, i practically said this every where i go, henry should go solo.

the poor young lad doesn't deserves to be in this mess.

he's actually good enough to stand on his own.

Guest nakamacchi

:rolleyes:

Well...i love Suju M as much I luv Suju....They need the support....They try hard to give all the best from them....so....lets support Suju M.

Guest asthua

i'll support super junior M but not henry&zhoumi.

i do support SJ-M because Hannie (and the others) prepared alot for this, and also for Geng to perform in his country. But only 5 I support.

Supporting Suju-M means supporting Henry and Zhou Mi as well because they're IN it.

If you only support the original members of Suju in Suju-M, I'm sorry, but you can't say you support them at all.

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

^ agreed

how can ppl say they support suju-m when they're boycotting suju-m stuff and only acknowledge the original members?

common, ZM and Henry deserve more than that.

Archived