Suju Hankyung Talks About Suju-m And To The Anti-fans

Guest winksassy

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest YunHo

i miss the old super junior... of course I would support them anyways, but they make the adding and subtracting of members so easy. I wish they wouldn't be super junior at all. What is super junior these days? A bug collection?

Guest anecia

Because of this situation, Han Geng yesterday made a response: “About the creation of SJ-M, there are people who oppose and there are people who support. What we have to do is to continue to work hard. We prepared this for a long time and will give our best to everyone. At the same time, we also need everyone’s support and care. When I was in Korea, I was cared by a lot of the other Super Junior members, we’re like family. Now, I’m taking 6 friends back home, I’m really happy and I hope we can get everyone’s support.” SJ-M’s Korean members all used simple Chinese phrases to say hi to everyone. From here you can see SJ-M has preparation for the Chinese market.

Not much of a fan nor an anti but Well said.Maybe its because Han Geng was a foreigner and he understands how it kinda feel to actually work with strangers especially foreigners since you'll have a HUGGGGGEEEE language barrier between themselves and I'm sure Han Geng know how much it SUCK to have anti fans.

Guest JooLee

lol i dont care how many members they add ^^

more talent for us to ogle away right?

and i saw the new mv and i thought it was awesome

so boo you antis XD

i totally support suju-m~!

i really can't see any disadvantage with this so i still cant understand elf's protest

anyway, i do hope the bashing stops

let's give them a chance

suju-m will broaden their territory

didn't suju say that they also wanna be internationally popular like tvxq someday?!

also more business means more pay.. so yeah ><

im not sure bout sjM.....

i can accept it....bt i totally support only5 members....

i cant force myself to accept the rest....

im okay with henry.....i can see he really try his best...

i dun like ZM.....

in MY OPINION, he doesnt suit with the rest....

for me, he suddenly pop up.....jz like that.....n he seems like didnt work much like others...

can SM jz make duo, H n ZM...???

i think they will explode too....

jz no need to add other members......i know it jz for the subgroup work....

bt.....how can they remake all the songs which r belongs to SUPER JUNIOR....??

at least, they should sang new songs....

songs in korean or japanese or mandarin shud belong to the original singers.......

>>>>plz dun bash me......it jz from my opinion....

for those who accept sujuM-7....jz support them....

but for me....my love, support goes to the only5 n suju-only13 members.........

way to go hangeng. ^^ i can understand his feelings, wanting to show off his talents in homeland with his friends after all that hard work. i really do hope for them the best in china. JIA YOU.

anyways ...henry's cheeks are so pinchable. *__* and zhoumi's really cool.

Guest subdwfreaky

what Hankyung/Suju M was supposed to say is....

say what their REAL stand on the issue.

if they like suju M, they SHOULD tell their fans to stop the boycott over those two poor dudes and support them as a whole(cuz i'm sure fans would listen to them, if only they made it real clear).....but anyway..i do see Hankyung trying to say that in this article....maybe it's not clear ENOUGH tho...

if original suju boys don't like the idea of new members itself...they can just let their only 13 fans be...i can't say which side is right or wrong n i won't say..

well, i shouldn't say much anyway since i don't call myself a fan, but i'm not comfortable seeing fans of such a big group splitting into two opposing sides...and who'd be affected the most from it? you know the answer.

anyway, all the best to them.

i hope SJ-M including Henry n Zhou Mi won't be depressed by the situation..

thanks for the news.

Guest i.said.hi

exactly what i'm thinking of.

i'm not really ANTI of sjm either.

but it's somehow, quite irritating, when other people keep relating them to superjunior.

anyway, i practically said this every where i go, henry should go solo.

the poor young lad doesn't deserves to be in this mess.

he's actually good enough to stand on his own.

Then, if they were to make a COMPLETELTY NEW GROUP having the same members, and just say that 'super junior has not seperated yet we just created a new group with 2 new members and the name does not relate to Super Junior.'

I wonder how everyone else would act. It would anger ppl more wouldn't it?

Guest suju sarang

ok..i gotta have a say in this cause i am a fan of the only 13 member super junior..its not like i hate zhoumi or henry its just that i think it was foolish for SM to put two new members when soo many fans opposed it..when i saw henry i saw that he was a boy of many talents and he could have went solo also zhoumi can do the same cause i know that these two boys have the talent..super junior in general was already big from the start and we didnt need more people added..that means less money for our super junior boys cause they have to share the money with their managers as well as their members..another thing that upsets me was that they didnt need to remake U, they could have just made a whole new song..and in the remake of U near the end where the vocalizing starts, you can hear yesung's voice as well..somehow i get the feeling that all the did to remake U was to just tweak some parts..

Guest milkbottle.

I'm not an anti either.

Nor am I a fan of Suju M.

It's just that saying Suju M & Suju isn't related bothers me.

They're clearly related.

I mean it just bothers me when Suju is like left out on things and only 5 of them can participate in this sub-group.

If SM says Suju M isn't related to Suju.

Aren't they clearly using Suju's name to make Henry & ZM a big hit?

SM doesn't exactly deal with things the right way.

I think Henry and ZM are perfectly fine to stand on their own.

They don't deserve so many protests.

Neither is it fair to the rest of Suju members.

They're like leaving them out of their own original group.

They're putting Henry and ZM in such a difficult spot.

I'm still a Suju 13 fan.

But I don't go around bashing.

It's best if you keep the displease to yourself.

Henry and ZM have emotions too.

Let's not hurt them.

Guest Lighto_Yuchun

"When I was in Korea, I was cared by a lot of the other Super Junior members, we’re like family. Now, I’m taking 6 friends back home, I’m really happy and I hope we can get everyone’s support."

Well said, Geng. (: I hope fans understand this and support them. Shouting "Only 13" whenever Henry and Zhou Mi speaks, carrying signboards with "H OUT" and "ZM OUT" does not equal to supporting SJ-M.

Guest Seralibra

When I was in Korea, I was cared by a lot of the other Super Junior members, we’re like family. Now, I’m taking 6 friends back home, I’m really happy and I hope we can get everyone’s support.

^ I like what Hangeng said here, it makes alot of sense.

To be honest i'm fine with the formation of Suju-M as I'm not an ardent fan of theirs and thus not caught up with the 'only 13' thing. But I can pretty much understand how the fans feel cuz I know I definitely wouldn't like it if extra members were added to DBSK.

v Yeah i know Suju is a project group but i can sympathize in a sense that both groups of fans love their respective bands the same way and most probably will not be thrilled to see such changes, whether project group or not.

Guest tarobun

To be honest i'm fine with the formation of Suju-M as I'm not an ardent fan of theirs and thus not caught up with the 'only 13' thing. But I can pretty much understand how the fans feel cuz I know I definitely wouldn't like it if extra members were added to DBSK.

Adding members to Suju and adding members to DBSK is different because suju was a project group to begin with and DBSK weren't. Well over half of suju activities are done without all the members together anyways, so it's not like you can call them a proper 'band' - they're a project group and it would be rediculous if ALL of the members went on, say, the same radio show at the same time.

SJ-M is just another project of theirs. And as for the only5 and only13 protests - I didn't see them saying only12 when KyuHyun was added on... SM has obviously added the two new members for a reason - if they were useless then SM wouldn't've put them in the group 'cause they'd be losing money and damaging suju. SJ-M will widen their market, generate more profit, which will then lead to higher wages (maybe) for the boys. If you boycott them, then it's not just gonna harm the new members but also the old ones. I'm not saying that you HAVE to like SJ-M, but at least give them a chance before you say you don't like them.

What bothers me the most is the ONLY13 & ONLY5 crap being thrown in Henry & ZhouMi's faces..

I understand E.L.Fs need to show there "love" for suju but have they ever thought to think "wait maybe what I'm doing is hurting them really" look even Hankyung spoke on it & he wants EVERYONES support. Is it that hard to just give it to him.

Plus they are hurting Henry & ZhouMi who have NOTHING to do with this decision.

They were already decided to be place in Super Junior M. Henry was placed because he already had exposure with Super Junior thanks to Don't Don & it's clear ZhouMi was placed because he is an awesome speaker (he has won tons of awards for MC competition) & beside Hankyung he is the next fluent speaking member.

You can't possibly have Hankyung do all the talking & then a little bit from Siwon. No one will really take them seriously.

So ZhouMi is there to help share Hankyung's burden in talking infront of the public.

Also Henry & ZhouMi worked just as hard as any SM artist. They went through those cruel training periods. So they have every right to be in Super Junior M. They are trying really hard for ppl to like them but all they are getting is ONLY5 & ONLY13 crap..that is SO dayum rude.

That's why ppl talk -ish about the E.L.F club because they are showing nothing but disrespect & childish behavior to Henry & ZM for no apparent reason. If anything take the battle to SM office instead of trying to boycott Super Junior M. Doing that is just gonna hurt Hankyung & the other original Super Junior members because they too have worked REALLY REALLY hard in Super Junior M.

Look they are even learning how to speak Mandarin which is hard for alot of them.

All they need is a chance.

Also to say you are support Super Junior M but only5...just shows that you don't support Super Junior M at all. Super Junior M is a SEVEN member group not 5. Also if that's the case then don't support Super Junior M at all just go back to supporting Suju since that is what your basically doing anyways. Crap like that annoys me.

I support Super Junior & all of it's Subgroups with ALL of it's members.

Super Junior-M Jia You!!

Guest s i m p l ynotme

exactly what i'm thinking of.

i'm not really ANTI of sjm either.

but it's somehow, quite irritating, when other people keep relating them to superjunior.

anyway, i practically said this every where i go, henry should go solo.

the poor young lad doesn't deserves to be in this mess.

he's actually good enough to stand on his own.

i totally agree with you

henry is really talented and so is zhoumi but i guess just them being categorized as super junior is just like not it...

anyways i hope henry could go solo.... he can do so much better

I don't see anything wrong with the sub group. I mean fans are so against adding new members to the original SuJu, that's why SM made the sub group. The boys are super talented, give them a chance.

Put yourself in their shoes, training for a long time and then getting all this crap when you finally debut? How do you think they feel? They're trying their best, you gotta give them some credit.

All the "only 13" fans are hypocrites in a way. They only want the original SuJu right? SuJu debuted with 12 members..... I don't have anything against Kyuhyun, don't get me wrong, love him, he belongs in Super Junior, I'm just saying, Super Junior was originally 12 and if SM can add one member along the way and have the fans accept him, why stop?

In the end, even if the fans protest, they're still gonna buy their singles and albums. LSM knows this and he's using it to make more money. Calm down folks, just be happy he didn't start pulling members from SuJu.

Archived