he's doing WHATEVER it takes to reach the top

and i don't blame him b/c

WHY?

that's just how business works

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mintiful

why the hell are we called anti fans because we don't support or like sjm?

i don't support dbsk, so i'm an anti fan of dbsk? wtf.

we're not throwing eggs or giving them poison or killing them. why are we being bashed at?

everyone has the right to support and not support who they like.

why are we[ELF] always the ones to get bashed by you people for what we believe in?

you don't see us bashing you people[sJM supporters]? so why the hell are you doing it to us?

and for those who keep comparing kyuhyun to henry and zhou something..

its a DIFFERENT CASE..

before KYUHYUN joined they were a project group. we knew they were going to rotate or w/e.

but KYU made them official/permanent.. SM released an article about that. no more new members.

and what he does now? breaks the promise..

adding henry and zhou.. is turning them to a project group again..

and we don't want that.

u seriously think that elf didnt go bashing people around? <_<

beside it's only in general calling

people who shouted only 13 the sujuM, people who crop out out henry and zhou mi from suju M

i think that can be called as anti fans to sujuM

u are not supporting as in just not supporting

that's one thing

but u showing u are not supporting through actions, words and even vid and others

that's another thing... and for me that is anti fans...

^__^

u dont want suju to be turn into project group again

well understood

i can see ur point up to that

but i am just happy

that having sub group is just the idea from SM

at least they didnt decided to actually didnt take out any members to add new one

do it like a real rotation project group...

what if he suddenly decided to make it like morning musume?

beside,

give sujuM a chance

they at least deserve that!

i dont wanna fight

seriously

i am afraid of elf

but....

i just wanna say

pls be more considerate...

u are protecting suju13

okay

but can u at least

be more considerate

of them sujuM too...

they are just human

and in ur guys case

ur life is not directly involved in this

if anything happen....

i'm sorry to say

u are a fan

that's all

suju 13 might be ur life and soul but still it wont affect ur life

wholly

but them

this is their life....

dedicated for this...

work hard for this...

pls think about that....

its not a freakin big deal.

When did music become more about the singers rather than the ACTUAL MUSIC? If their songs are good then listen to it and support them. If not then don't. There isn't any reason why people shouldn't support the new members. They're talented so I don't understand why people won't give them a chance. At this point, it's not about the two new members but more about getting what the anti fans want for themselves and their own selfishness.

Guest Evangelynne

why the hell are we called anti fans because we don't support or like sjm?

i don't support dbsk, so i'm an anti fan of dbsk? wtf.

we're not throwing eggs or giving them poison or killing them. why are we being bashed at?

everyone has the right to support and not support who they like.

why are we[ELF] always the ones to get bashed by you people for what we believe in?

you don't see us bashing you people[sJM supporters]? so why the hell are you doing it to us?

and for those who keep comparing kyuhyun to henry and zhou something..

its a DIFFERENT CASE..

before KYUHYUN joined they were a project group. we knew they were going to rotate or w/e.

but KYU made them official/permanent.. SM released an article about that. no more new members.

and what he does now? breaks the promise..

adding henry and zhou.. is turning them to a project group again..

and we don't want that.

One thing is not liking..another thing is just plain bashing and insulting. Like the only13 and only5. I don't like DBSK and go saying "oh I wish 'whoever' wasnt in the group". That's the difference. I don't like, I don't bash. That simple. I don't insult DBSK making any type of threads. Srsly. Thats the big difference. So ELF's don't like to be bashed but they have the whole right to bash Henry and Zhoumi? But ELF's aren't to be bashed? -__- And srlsy. To me it's not about ELF's bashing the SJM suppporters or whatever. I don't care if ELF's hate me or blah (whatever floats your boat), but it's about how ELF's actions are srsly just a bit over the line, why bash two complete innocent people? Would you like to be bashed? No. I don't think you or anyone in that case would.

But the members are in the sub-group not the original group. And either way. Lets say you have a point. But still my question would be "WHY BASH HENRY AND ZHOUMI?" Why not in that case bash SM? It's not like Henry and Zhoumi went up to SM and said "OH PUT ME IN SJM CUZ I WANNA BE BASHED." -__- Srsly. You guys are hurting people that don't deserve to be hurt. They work for a company. Go against the company then. But not against Henry and Zhoumi.

Guest mintiful

^^^ how is cropping out pictures and the banner considered bashing?

its just showing what we support and what we believe in.

never in the banner or some ELF's post said we totally despise or insults them..

and i do blame the company for all these fights and stuff.

---------

yea, you guys keep saying we are hurting henry and zhou.

but we are just as hurt.

not only did SM lie to us by saying SJ was never a official group and we misunderstood for 2 friggen years.

-----

maybe not to all but it does hurt when we always get called names because we believe in something different..

Guest Evangelynne

^^^ how is cropping out pictures and the banner considered bashing?

its just showing what we support and what we believe in.

never in the banner or some ELF's post said we totally despise or insults them..

and i do blame the company for all these fights and stuff.

---------

yea, you guys keep saying we are hurting henry and zhou.

but we are just as hurt.

not only did SM lie to us by saying SJ was never a official group and we misunderstood for 2 friggen years.

-----

maybe not to all but it does hurt when we always get called names because we believe in something different..

How is it bashing? Lets see..if you were in Henry's and Zhoumi's place (Just seriously honestly try to imagine it) and YOU were the one in the pics and all. And then some random people started cutting you out of the promotional pics, what would you think? That they are bashing you or that they support you? Oh yeah ok so cutting out isn't a big deal. Ok next step. The Only5 stuff...but there are 7..So let's pretend they crop you out and also say only5. How would you feel? Isn't that bashing? Or do you think they'd do because they love you?..Honestly? Your 'support' is hurting to people and also hurting SJM as whole. You call that support?

Again. Cutting out people and chanting only13 isn't bashing? *facepalm*

And the company 'having 'lied' to you guys is Henry's and Zhoumi's fault? Like they actually said "Lee Soo come on lie to the ELF's" Seriously. No.

And I understand all of you are hurt and all. I get it. I do. It's uncomfortable. But the boys are not the guilty ones. You guys are hating them on things that they have absolutely no control on. Like I said. Go against Lee Soo. But not the boys. Besides it's a sub-group. They deserve a chance. They have talent. If they had been in SJ since the beginning would you have hated them? Of course not. Besides look at the bigger picture. They didnt replace any of the original SJ to put Zhoumi and Henry in so I seriously don't see your loss.

Then again. I repeat. If you blame the company. Go chant against the company. Or Lee Soo or whatever. Not Henry and Zhoumi. They don't deserve it.

Oh and just to let you know. NOT ALL ONLY13 FANS BASH HENRY AND ZHOUMI AND CROP THEM OUT OF PICS. IF IT HURTS YOU THERE MUST BE A REASON, NO? Stop talking about how you are hurt and think about Super Junior. You are supposed to be thinking about them. Not about YOU or ELF.

u dont see is as bashing?

u basically saying that henry and zhou min doesnt deserve to be in there (in the pic and in the group)...

that's why u have that pic in ur sigy

as for me that is bashing

direct insult is not the only bashing,

this is also a bashing...

this is as hurting as a direct insult

this is more hurting actually....

bashing comes in many way

throwing eggs yes

but this is also yes...

u basically saying that u dont want them in sujuM

my dear that is already a bashing

u are indirectly saying that u want them out

u dont want them!!!

how hurtful can u be?

if u were in that situation

looking at the sigy

what do u feel

among others

only ur pic got cropped out

how do u feel?

it's already telling that how much u hate them...

that is painful!

that is hurting!

and that is bashing!

how much u are hurt....

times that a thousand time

that is how henry and zhou mi are feeling rite now

u talk about ur own feeling cause u are hurting

then fine

think about their feeling too

cause they are hurting too

i'm sorry

but for me

the more u type

the more selfish u sounded

u keep on talking how hurting u are

but u never thought of anyone else

sorry

but this is how i see u now...

Guest Kyunjae

Man... everyone needs to freaking chill.

The fans have no control over anything that's going to happen or has happened and they need to get that.

Guest Evangelynne

u dont see is as bashing?

u basically saying that henry and zhou min doesnt deserve to be in there (in the pic and in the group)...

that's why u have that pic in ur sigy

as for me that is bashing

direct insult is not the only bashing,

this is also a bashing...

this is as hurting as a direct insult

this is more hurting actually....

bashing comes in many way

throwing eggs yes

but this is also yes...

u basically saying that u dont want them in sujuM

my dear that is already a bashing

u are indirectly saying that u want them out

u dont want them!!!

how hurtful can u be?

if u were in that situation

looking at the sigy

what do u feel

among others

only ur pic got cropped out

how do u feel?

it's already telling that how much u hate them...

that is painful!

that is hurting!

and that is bashing!

how much u are hurt....

times that a thousand time

that is how henry and zhou mi are feeling rite now

u talk about ur own feeling cause u are hurting

then fine

think about their feeling too

cause they are hurting too

i'm sorry

but for me

the more u type

sorry

but this is how i see u now...

Thank you. I needed someone else to speak up too. *sighs* I hate how ELF is so hateful, but we have to be so nice as for them to no jump us or something.

I agree. You said everything I wanted to say in a less nicer and more direct way. Thank you. *huggles you*

to 13.sweethearts :

ELF is so busy blinding themselves in their 'pain'. (i have no idea in what whey they are suffering -___-. Enlighten me please. They aren't the ones being cropped out of pics and all.) That they seemed to seriously stop caring about the one and important thing. Super Junior. I hope one day when all these "ELF's" grow up they go back and see how obnoxious you are acting and see how much damage you caused. Or how much you overreacted over something that you never had and never will control. Or what? you seriously expect to see Park Jungsu to be in Super Junior until he is 50? When one of them leaves what will you do? Buy him so he wont leave? SuJu isn't going to last forever. So seriously enjoy it while it lasts. All we have in the end is the good times that SuJu gave us. The laughs and the MUSIC.

So just sit back and enjoy SJ all 15 members. They are all working hard for us fans. Let's show some apprecciation.

One more thing. You support SJ so you support Hangeng. I bet you he is UBERLY happy about being the leader in SJM. And all of you with your bashing are ruining his moment. See how hurting 1 hurts all? Just think about it a bit. And I mean seriously THINK about it.

Guest mintiful

^ everyone knows they won't last forever. but are they breaking up now? are they separating now? NO.

um. suju started with a lot of antis too, and they dealt with it.

so why are you people making it seem like henry and zhou. is a victim?

Stop talking about how you are hurt and think about Super Junior. You are supposed to be thinking about them. Not about YOU or ELF.

^ liking super junior doesn't mean we only think about them.

the more u type

why is it only henry and zhou's feeling that matter?

because they are celebrities and we're not?

then i'm sorry.

And the company 'having 'lied' to you guys is Henry's and Zhoumi's fault? Like they actually said "Lee Soo come on lie to the ELF's" Seriously. No.

no where in my post did i blamed henry and zhoumi about LSM lying to us.

anyways i'll rather stop. since this is getting no where.

and i don't want more fights.

Guest chiuuy

i think its ridiculous. you love suju..then love suju.

okay imbiased.w.e

i love suju.

and i love suju-m.

and i also love henry.

-______-

my bia-ness -____-

i'll be pissed in the beginning..but its not like they're taking members out.. their addin members.

moreee to lovvveee ^_^

^ everyone knows they won't last forever. but are they breaking up now? are they separating now? NO.

then i'm sorry.

although you crossed everything out. i just couldn't help but say that your arguments are futile.

ultimately, you're contradicting yourself. no offense.

to ... stay on topic (?), hankyung looks hot. i like how his body is well-built. and his face is just so adorable(:

Guest Evangelynne

then i'm sorry.

Why cross out everything? -_-

*sigh* you guys seriously dont get a thing.

So just because Suju started with anti's Zhoumi and Henry have to pass through it too? OMG. *facepalm*

Because they are the victims. thats why. No is chanting at you when you are on a stage. No is cutting you up from pictures. You are NOT the victim.

No obviously you guys don't EVER think about them. this all about who you want and not want in a group. thats ALL. You ELF's are only thinking about yourself. Are you even considering Henry and Zhoumi's feelings? NO YOU ARE NOT. So why should we consider yours? We aren't harming the SJM album sales or anything by supporting them. You on the other hand. What good have you caused? Creating and only13 thread is your support?

By cutting them out you are seriously taking it out on them. Go bash lee soo. Seriously. The company. NOT the BOYS. I cant stres it out ENOUGH.

No. It's you who isnt going anywhere. And I wasn't fighting and I am not fighting. I am discussing. two different things.

Guest topmyhusband

although you crossed everything out. i just couldn't help but say that your arguments are futile.

ultimately, you're contradicting yourself. no offense.

to ... stay on topic (?), hankyung looks hot. i like how his body is well-built. and his face is just so adorable(:

yo estoy de acuerdo con tu

i agree with you

maybe wrong grammar whatever

i think all suju M members are adorable

Guest VengeanceDoll

Sometimes I just want people to have the full support that they NEED -___-;;

They're working hard and it's not their fault they've been arranged that way

The whole situation is just messed up

Yikes~

Guest jasmine_korea

Well they are good and they have potential plus i like their U version better than the original one ^^

And don't forget SM want's MORE MONEY...i think the fans should kinda let it go cuz there is seriously no use of protesting and stuff..LEE SOO MAN IS NOT LISTENING GUYS ^_^

Guest ellis

then i'm sorry.

So you wanna be one of those antis?...Didn't SUJU tell you guys how much they were hurt by those antis?? Henry n ZM are not Victims??... so who are victims here??..u Only13 ?

And sorry we all are not celebrities too...and we all are Super Junior fans! Only you guys feel hurt, I personally don't feel hurt at all having more hot boys to drool over, 2 of them, in some ways you can even say they have something Super Junior is lacking.

And you crossing them out of those posters are seriously rude. That's immature.

Archived