[drama 2006] Fireworks 불꽃놀이

Guest xosandy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jerilee

the funny thing is... if HCY's character wasn't the main character and we saw it all from PEH's character's perspective... HCY would totally be the richard simmons of the drama... the mooshikhan girl like YSH's character said!

You're soooo right!! Though, I've always wanted a drama from that person's perspective. Because we all know that everyone in these dramas just basically want to find that special someone and to be loved. I just feel really bad for NR. She's doing what she's doing out of spite and the two guys will definitely gang up on her. But that's what makes a drama worth watching. All that raw emotions. I can't wait to watch the third episode, In Jae's going to confront her. Also if you're also looking for caps, I capped all Na Ra and In Jae scenes at my kdrama capture site Always Ends. Because I'm just a shipper at heart.

Guest rainxbubble

just DLed ep 1 chinese subbed.

flipped through certain sections of the ep.

seems pretty good!

Guest second_glance

Aww....why are the ratings so low?? This drama is hilarious!! It's so frustrating not being able to understand anything, but I still think it's worth watching. Ep. 3 seems quite exciting. I can't wait!!!

Guest Yueny

anyone else think hcy's acting has improved? i remember seeing her in sassy girl choonhyang and thinking her performance was embarassingly cloying and cartoonlike. which is not to say that she isnt over the top in this drama, but i find her less annoying, and alittle more genuine now.

another thing im surprised by is how many 'revealing' outfits she's worn, and its only been two episodes. korean dramas are usually pretty conservative with their leading ladies' attire(most go for the neighbour-girl wholesome look). i'm glad that they'are trying to capitalize on hcy's looks, she certainly has the assets to pull it off. lol

the lead actor is pretty cute too, he seems soo tall onscreen, and looks hawt in jeans! anyone know his actual height?

when i first saw pics of the supporting actor, i thought he looked sort of like takuya kimura, alittle disappointed when i saw the actual drama though...

Guest sw33tieVTgrl

i'm excited to watch this. i'm getting the first episode now. i've been looking for a new drama to watch, since spring waltz is ending. :[ anyway, i really like han chae young and park eun hye. sometimes, han chae young's acting seems like it needs a little improving, but she was overall really good in delightful girl. i really wish she'd grow out her bangs like she did in autumn in my heart. her hair looks a little weird the way she has it now, but she's still pretty. (^ ^)

Guest dream_on

lol i just watched the first ep and i'm suprised at how good this is. i really like it so far. i'm not that big of a han chaeyoung fan, she kind of annoys me but i think her acting has really improved. i really like park eunhye in this too. i was kinda hoping she would get a lead part but i'm satisfied right now. i hope her character doesn't turn evil later when she finds out the truth about narah.

ewww and i hate that man! narah's ex...or whatever he is now. he seriously just used her! ugh i hated him in marry a millionaire...looks like i'm gonna hate his character in this drama too.

Guest mily2

withs2banner23qy.jpg

is looking for people who can upload non-clubbox links of the CHINESE HARDSUB FILES for our Chinese translators. Please pm mily2 if you can help. Many thanks in advance :)

Guest SweetKim

eppi 3

인재에게 사기 쳐 옥탑방을 팔아넘긴 나라, 술에 취해 자신도 모르게 찾아간 옥탑방

에서 인재와 마주치고, 가까스로 인재를 피해 나온다. 다음날 미래가 소개해 준 신

입 뷰티 카운셀러 교육장으로 첫 출근한 나라. 그곳에서 어머니에게 코가 꿰어 출근

한 인재를 또 만나게 된다. 미래는 인재에게 소개해 줄 사람이 있다며 승우의 외사

촌 동생이라고 나라와 잘 지내보라고 한다. 나라, 인재, 미래 이렇게 셋은 취업 축하

파티를 하고 나라는 미래에게 술에 취하게 할 생각으로 폭탄주를 만들며 술을 권하

다 오히려 자신이 취하게 된다. 술에 취한 나라를 집에 데려다 주러 간 인재는 나라

가 나경이가 아님을 알게 되고, 나라의 옥탑방으로 찾아간 승우는 집으로 돌아오던

인재와 마주친다.

NaRa, the one who scammed EunJae into buying the poorly-conditioned apartment meets EunJae at the apartment, as she goes back to her old apartment when she gets drunk--however she some how avoids EunJae and gets out of the apartment. The next day, NaRa goes the first orientation meeting for the beauty counsling job that MiReh recommended her to go to. At the orientation, she is meets EunJae--the son who finally listened to his mother's wishes into working for the company. MiReh introduces NaRa to EunJae as SeungWoo's younger cousin and asks that they get along well. NaRa, EunJae, MiReh all go to the company's congratz party, where NaRa devises a plan to make MiReh drunk. As she tries to create a scheme to get her drunk, she ends up getting drunk instead. While EunJae brings the drunken NaRa home, he finds out that NaRa is not really NaYoung (NaRa's younger sister)...he also runs into SeungWoo, who went to NaRa'a apartment to talk with her.

Eppie 4

미래의 메일 비밀번호를 알아낸 나라는 미래와 승우의 데이트를 방해하러 대관령 목

장으로 향하고 나라의 의도를 알아챈 인재는 자신의 사랑을 지키기 위한 방식으로

나라를 방해하러 대관령행을 하게 된다. 그곳에서 인재와 미래의 대화를 엿듣게 된

나라는 미래가 인창(인재의 형)과 약혼했었다는 사실을 알게 되고, 진실게임 끝에 미

래는 자신의 과거를 승우에게도 알리는데,,,

NaRa figures out MiReh's password to her e-mail and finds out when and where she'll have a date with SeungWoo-her ex. She is determined to crash the date, but EunJae finds out her plan and tries to stop her in order to protect his love. (i think this sentence clarifies everyone's question in eppie 2) There, SeungWoo overhears MiReh's past of her being engaged to EunJae's brother-EunChang-when SeungWoo listens in on MiReh and EunJae's conversation.

oo..can't wait till' tomorrow.

Guest lubytam

I loved the first two episode. Even tho the story is the old same, but they took a different view on it.

I loved the first two episode. Even tho the story is the old same, but they took a different view on it.

the funny thing is... if HCY's character wasn't the main character and we saw it all from PEH's character's perspective... HCY would totally be the richard simmons of the drama... the mooshikhan girl like YSH's character said!

that's what makes the drama so interesting, a story from that person's perspective

1-52.jpg

1-53.jpg

that's what makes the drama so interesting, a story from that person's perspective

200605191442241001_1.jpg

Archived