[drama 2006] Fireworks 불꽃놀이

Guest xosandy

Guest loving_D

wooo!! kang ji hwan! and i like park eun hye too. han chae young is just eh for me but good thing shes a good actress. and the other guy just annoyed me in marry a millionaire so i dont really care about him. im looking forward to this!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Happy_Day

^ Lol, that's not the guy from Marry A Millionaire. But they do look sooo much alike, don't they? Especially around the mouth area.

Guest loving_D

^ Lol, that's not the guy from Marry A Millionaire. But they do look sooo much alike, don't they? Especially around the mouth area.

the second male lead? yes it is. :huh:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest loving_D

thanks for all the pictures!!

The PD guy who liked KimHyunJoo? Whatt.. He's in The Sky right now......

lol. thats jo yeon woo. he has the same mustache thing going on. but yeah the PD and the movie star in Sky are two different guys.

Guest Choi Ji Woo

The thread was flooded with so much photos but I enjoyed seeing them..thanks!!! HCY's got a new hairstyle!!

My mom would be very glad to see Park Eun Hye's new look in this drama..my mom adored her in DJG!!! :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kitkat_grl22

I can't wait to see this!! I love.. Park Eunhye from Dae Jangguem! Loved her role. Jiyoung unni.. Wow.. My mom's friends with her mom. So I know her, I guess she is really becoming famous. I can't wait for this!! BTW... Jiyoung = Chaeyoung..

Guest me094

Fireworks... i thought it was the old drama... but than again it did say 2006... CHY... i like her... can't wait for it.

Guest hanjin90

WOW ! SO great! I'm so excited to see Han Chae YOung and Park Eun Hye again ^__^ I really like these two girls

Guest Ana

Han Chae Young is so pretty. But the male lead isn't good looking to me. Maybe he looks better on screen. I'm looking foward to this drama :D

Guest crashworld

wow.. Park Eun Hye.. Really like her.. She's so adorable and cute.. Really glad that she got new works coming out.. Why is she being cast as the second female lead.. She shld be the female lead.. Han Chae Young is also pretty.. Her hairstyle is so funky.. Suitable for her.... Hope to see this drama soon but S'pore is kinda slow when it comes to Korean drama.. I'm still waiting for Hello God!!!

Guest cecil

HAn CHae Young 's so sexy but I don't like her new hair style ? and how about Kang Ji Kwan ? Can't anyone tell me s/t about him

Archived