• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kiki08

SPOILERS

i watched eps. 4 and i was sooo happy that they kissed for no reason

it was soo cute!!!!!

okies i'm a werido

cant wait for nara's reaction a slap or something typical like that

i love nara in here even though she loses her bf, her shoe, and her sister's car!!!

i love that nara and jihwan know each other because their mothers

hahahaha!!!

it's fate!!!

wait how old is jihwan and who is older?

ji hwan or nara??

Guest doryish

ugh. this drama makes me feel so dapdaphae.

it moves slowly and she's so annoying. hahahaha

w/e. i can't wait until they start to fall in love !!

does anyone have a mirror for epi 4 that's not on clubbox?

thanks =]

Guest Cephas7

SPOILERS

i watched eps. 4 and i was sooo happy that they kissed for no reason

it was soo cute!!!!!

okies i'm a werido

cant wait for nara's reaction a slap or something typical like that

i love nara in here even though she loses her bf, her shoe, and her sister's car!!!

i love that nara and jihwan know each other because their mothers

hahahaha!!!

it's fate!!!

wait how old is jihwan and who is older?

ji hwan or nara??

Nara is 30, and IJ (Ji Hwan's character) is 27. Did I miss something - how do their mothers know each other? I don't remember that part being mentioned in the drama...

Guest glitzyglam

yeah he came out on banolrim 3 and just disappeared

Okay, yeah.. I knew I saw him before somewhere. ^^ I stopped watching Banolim 3 though so I didn't know he didn't come out anymore. O_o;;

Nara is 30, and IJ (Ji Hwan's character) is 27. Did I miss something - how do their mothers know each other? I don't remember that part being mentioned in the drama...

Yeah, I don't remember anything like that either. O_o;;

well I just watched episode 4 and I really liked it!

I can't wait till next week!

the preview looks soooo good!

Is the thing of Kang Jihwan getting beat up a flashback?

does that other girl start liking KangJihwan or something?!?! arg, she better not! she better just stick with that other b*st*rd. >_<

hehe I can't believe they kissed!!!

hehe, and they were SOOOO cute while dancing!!!! <3 omgomg, I watched it like over and over again! ^^

and int he preview.. I didn't quite understand why she was crying.. I was trying to listen.. but I didn't catch that... I guess I'll just have to wait till next week!!! ^^

I'M SOOO EXCITED! <3

and it's cool how they sing for the OST!!! ^^

Guest girl5

the mothers do know each other because in the drama, the mother was talking to han chae young how, she remembers a friend that had a cheating husband and lived a very difficult life, and wondering whatever happened to her, and Ji Hwan tells Han Chae young's ex. that his father cheated on his mother because he said he loved another women and left them, and thats why he is going to kill Han Chae Young's ex. if he ever hurts his sister in law. So they didn't actually explicitly say it but they implied it. so you can assume the mothers know each other.

Okay, yeah.. I knew I saw him before somewhere. ^^ I stopped watching Banolim 3 though so I didn't know he didn't come out anymore. O_o;;

Yeah, I don't remember anything like that either. O_o;;

well I just watched episode 4 and I really liked it!

I can't wait till next week!

the preview looks soooo good!

Is the thing of Kang Jihwan getting beat up a flashback?

does that other girl start liking KangJihwan or something?!?! arg, she better not! she better just stick with that other b*st*rd. >_<

hehe I can't believe they kissed!!!

hehe, and they were SOOOO cute while dancing!!!! <3 omgomg, I watched it like over and over again! ^^

and int he preview.. I didn't quite understand why she was crying.. I was trying to listen.. but I didn't catch that... I guess I'll just have to wait till next week!!! ^^

I'M SOOO EXCITED! <3

and it's cool how they sing for the OST!!! ^^

Guest lubytam

Exhibition of Fireworks 불꽃놀이

03부 060520 LYON 350MB

http://clubbox.co.kr/sylver

the mothers do know each other because in the drama, the mother was talking to han chae young how, she remembers a friend that had a cheating husband and lived a very difficult life, and wondering whatever happened to her, and Ji Hwan tells Han Chae young's ex. that his father cheated on his mother because he said he loved another women and left them, and thats why he is going to kill Han Chae Young's ex. if he ever hurts his sister in law. So they didn't actually explicitly say it but they implied it. so you can assume the mothers know each other.

wow~~~

Guest kiki08

i'm a idoit becuase i was listening to some of the songs from the ost and

3. 그냥 아는 사람 (Feat. 강지환)

5. 유리별 (Feat. 박은혜)

are sung by the actors

and 강지환 song is so good i cant wait till i hear on the drama

i can just imagine it 강지환 is on the piano and singing in front of tons of ppl and nara is there all happy and stuff

lolz cant wait for that

박은혜 her song isnt that bad either

but i dont like her in this drama and to tell you the truth

i didnt like in 18 vs 29 or in the beg. of daejangum because she was so winy ewww...

강지환 his song was good

cant wait for this to air

all i have to say

bies ^^*

Guest xingjing

I absolutely fell in love with this drama. Like, just from the beginning, I knew it was going to be good. Anyways, I love Jihwan. I mean how can HCY have possibly liked the other guy?!?! He's soooooo ugly!!

Though I'm still on episode 2. Poopy. I'm going to watch episode 3 though!!

Anyways, I hate how there are places they could cut and just get to the point and have them like each other! That's the BEST part and what I get a kick out of watching, anyways!! lol

Ah well.

Guest Rainie

Watched up till episode 3, and it's getting really good. I'm watching it because of Han Chae Young ^^

Well, I think it's gonna end up with Ji Hwan liking Chae Young, and he's gonna forget about EY, and SH is gonna run back to Chae Young...

I have a feeling that CY is gonna be stuck in the middle...

yup me too! i'm watching this cuz of HCY but the main guy is hot too!!!

ok b4 the subs are out...did i get the story right?

in ep1 at the rooftop did SeungWoo confess that he slept with another girl?

so he proposed cuz he felt guilty/bad for betraying NaRa?

is that why NaRa threw him out?

also is that music from Innocent Steps the dancing movie by Moon Geun Young?

hey this drama is really good!!!

actually, in episode 4, they do mention it. remember how KJH called his mother oh soon in the first episode (which is her real name)? well, when the mother was not the co-president of the make up company she owns, she used to go door to door selling make up products. when han chae young is putting face cream on her mother and sister's faces, they all reminisce about the past (when they were not so poor) by saying, "oh...oh soon used to come to our house frequently with her very handsome son and dirty looking kid" (the handsome son being KJH's brother and the kid KJH).

finish watching epi 4.. haha.. loved that kiss, i think he sort of did it on "purpose", he must be thinking "oh my, she looks HOT!"

but i don't like Nara.. i can't stand girls who do such childish stuff for love.. i mean Seung Woo is a jerk! why bother about him? she shouldn't stay close to him & his gf, it will hurt her more..

but luckily in the end, she "woke up" and told him she will make him regret for dumping her :D

Guest skygazer

so is it good? it seems entertaining (to take it from you guys)...

i'm not too crazy with HCY, but if the storyline is entertaining guess it worths watching

Guest zinc

ok b4 the subs are out...did i get the story right?

in ep1 at the rooftop did SeungWoo confess that he slept with another girl?

so he proposed cuz he felt guilty/bad for betraying NaRa?

is that why NaRa threw him out?

SeungWoo didn't say out right that he slept with another girl, but he said he had an affair, and it was love-at-first-sight for him and the other woman.

He proposed to NaRa because it was Nara who supported him through university and his CPA course. He gambled away his money in university and was thrown out of his house. NaRa let him stayed with her, worked to make ends meet, bought a car for him etc. So SeungWoo proposed due to a feeling of indebtedness.

Archived