[drama 2006] Fireworks 불꽃놀이

Guest xosandy

Guest Choi Ji Woo

OMG I couldn't see the pics 'coz it takes time to download them..pls avoid flooding the thread with many pics!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest blackstarjr

I have been waitin for a new han chae young dorama..Cannot wait to watch it.. :D

And Damn :lol: ...she has some long legs.. :w00t:

Guest lisafh

just finished EP1 live..

the drama is quite good..Han Chae-young was so pretty..especially the part --cheering ..she really has a perfect bodyline.. :P haha..Kang Ji Wan drank the wine with her ring..so the story between he and she started like that..

she will avenge the betryal of her (former) lover.?.EP2 looks more interesting..can't wait....

Guest doryish

ahh ! can't wait to see this especially because that guy from the guemsoonie drama is coming out.. i think his name was jaehee in the drama. haha i dont know his real name. but it's going to be cute !! :]

Well the storyline is quite diffrent, i really hope there's no agreement, or contract between the leading actor and actress. It's good but it keeps repeating (MNIKSS,my sweet 18,My girl, Goong) and plenty more.

It's nice to see her in a different character, i can't wait till it finish dwl.

Guest xingjing

Ah! I can't wait for this to come out with Chinese subs.

Though I just finished catching up with 18:29. And I hated Park Eunhye. I seriously wanted to punch her in that. If she becomes another annoying character like that, I swear...

But, yay! I <3 Han Chaeyoung and I just absolutely STILL love her from Delightful Girl Choonhyang. It looks like so much fun... this drama.

Guest dream_on

oh wow...it's out already?! heeh i'm excited for park eunhye~ she's so cute. wahh i hope it's good. thanks for the pics

Archived